Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

It's Unfortunate That The Headline For An Interview A Woman Grants Is Always Abo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Unfortunate That The Headline For An Interview A Woman Grants Is Always Abo (260 Views)

Beverly Naya Says “it’s Unfortunate That The Headline For An Interview A Woman G / Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) / Newspaper Recap: What The Headline Says This Thursday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Unfortunate That The Headline For An Interview A Woman Grants Is Always Abo by Luckyziakegha: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Beverly Naya has reacted to the headline used in a recent interview she granted, stating that 'it's unfortunate that when a woman grants an interview in this part of the world, the headline is almost always about about her marital status or opinions on marriage.'

The actress stated that in spite of spending a better part of her time talking about her life, career and aspirations, the focal point is always "marriage". 

See full news below.

https://www.vivsco.com/2020/02/its-unfortunate-that-headlines-for.html
Get more latest gist @ www.vivsco.com

Re: It's Unfortunate That The Headline For An Interview A Woman Grants Is Always Abo by Bluezy13(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
As soon as I scrolled down to the picture, my eyes immediately rested directly on a particular place.
That's the most important thing.

I don't even know how she looks because I never bothered to look elsewhere...even her face.
And I won't bother to scroll up and look at her face because my eyes will still focus on that particular place.
And I know it is exactly where she wanted my eyes to focus on before posting the picture.

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Of Photography / Kemi Olunloyo Says ‘davido Has A Secret Wife Since 2017’ (read Full Gist) / Golden Moments With Queens Of Alternative Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.