Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Children's Playroom (photos/video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Children's Playroom (photos/video) (3324 Views)

Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) / Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curvy Body In A Stunning Gold Leotard (photos) / Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Naked Body In Bed For Kanye West (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Children's Playroom (photos/video) by jmonaco(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Reality Tv star, Kim Kardashian has shared a video of her children's playroom and it's the dream of every child

I’m cleaning up for the night and just because you guys always say my house is so minimal, you haven’t seen my playroom," Kim began in the video as she went around showing her Instagram followers a tour of the room.

The room has a concert stage, a projector where the kids watch movies, unlimited toys, a section complete with educational stuff where they do their homework, a doll house, a slide...

Watch the video below to see this playroom. https://naijacampusjams.com/kim-kardashian-shows-off-her-childrens-playroom-photos-video/

Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Children's Playroom (photos/video) by jmonaco(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin angry
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Children's Playroom (photos/video) by jmonaco(m): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
angry angry
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Children's Playroom (photos/video) by jmonaco(m): 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin sad shocked
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Children's Playroom (photos/video) by jmonaco(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Children's Playroom (photos/video) by segebase(m): 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
wow

(1) (Reply)

Meet Popular Yoruba Nolly Actress Lizzy Aishat Anjorin (PHOTOS) / See Luxurious Casket Ginimbi Bought Himself A Week Before His Death!(photo). / Davido Is One Of My Client- Sex Worker Leaks Chat Between She And Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.