Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) (8179 Views)

Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by PerfectJUSTICE: 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
We all remember the stunning musician and song writer Celine Dion, and how her beauty and adorable voice stole the hearts of many around the world.

She is 51 years old now but there is a lot of worry concerning her looks, and how skinny she has become.

Many of her fans have aired out their concerns for her, with some saying she is too boney for a 51year old. Most feel that she looks unhealthy, and sick. Although Celine Dion has come out acting not really concerned by the body shaming, stating that it is impossible to please everybody.

She also stated that she only takes to the positive side, and goes to do whatever she feels is right for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
That's life. Remove a person from its natural elements and witness a change. If you think I'm lying ask bongafish or crayfish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by thorpido(m): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
This one na Celina Odion.

I think she's dealing with a nutritional disorder sha.

5 Likes

Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by Asquare84(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
that is the effect of lying about your age, no one can cheat nature. when she was singing and claiming 30 years, she most probably be 55 years then, now nature have caught up with her. from the look of her age she should be 80 years old now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by Bluezy13(m): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
Whatever happens to these celebrities when they start ageing....

Even Jet Li.
Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by Bluezy13(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
Asquare84:
that is the effect of lying about your age, no one can cheat nature. when she was singing and claiming 30 years, she most probably be 55 years then, now nature have caught up with her. from the look of her age she should be 80 years old now

Say what you know
Know what you say.

13 Likes

Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by Chizip(m): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omo this one resemble female mosquito wey neva suck blood
Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by Zanxx(f): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
This is bad, she is looking anorexic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by excanny: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
Asquare84:

She didn't lie about age. She's battling an illness.

Just pray for her not insult.

2 Likes

Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by backnbeta(f): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Asquare84:
She really looks 80
Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by farem: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
thorpido:
This one na Celina ọDIONaka! .
Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by Mathiasa(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
This is her as at 31st January 2020.
Bad belle pipu.

5 Likes

Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by Guynexttdoor: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
this is wat i keep telling all this oloshos, nothing last foreva..ur fine body big azz, bwest nothing at all but ifeoma wont listen.
Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by segebase(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
see fine breast
Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by NGRsenate: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lol make she no old again?
Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Damn I might still fuçk that pussy tho grin cheesy but I will need crane for my dick to stand cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by TheExecutioner: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
The poor woman has never been the same since she lost her husband.

[img]https://images./2QmaKflVlQ69Vbh00T6agk.jpg[/img]
Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by sparog(m): 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
Asquare84:

You're not intelligent
Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by NobleAngell(f): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
Chizip:
Omo this one resemble female mosquito wey neva suck blood
You are not nice. grin

1 Like

Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by NobleAngell(f): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shibaraba:
That's life. Remove a person from its natural elements and witness a change. If you think I'm lying ask bongafish or crayfish
U get mouth. grin
Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by Uyi168: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
And she's flaunting her cleavage... cry
Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
thorpido:
This one na Celina Odion.

I think she's dealing with a nutritional disorder sha.

CELINE IDOMA HAS GROWN OLD.

1 Like

Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by Lynx001: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by busar(m): 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
Cocotrendz:
I'll work for it
work for the 1k please....
Re: See What Beautiful Celine Dion Looks Like Now(pictures) by Openbusiness: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omg!!! Is she sick or is she dojng drugs? Loved her songs way back. She was such an inspiration.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Phyno Gay? This Photo Suggests That / ‘i’ll Make Wizkid My Houseboy With 13billion Pounds’ – Fan, SEE Wizkid’s Respons / Nollywood Stars Run To Pastor Adeboye For Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.