Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Our Supreme Court Has Gone Mad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Supreme Court Has Gone Mad (1638 Views)

US Illiois Court Placed Our Supreme Court Under Internation Trial / What Is Happening To Our Supreme Court? / Taking A Closer Look At Our Supreme Court-segun Showunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Supreme Court Has Gone Mad by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
On the 19th Jan, I called for a protest in Imo state against the declaration of the supreme in favor of Uzodinma, the fanatics of Apc saw nothing wrong and simply stand against the right thing. To them it's all about politics while to me it's about our democracy and progress as a people.
Today with sadness, I received what I called a South led counter supreme rule against David lyon of Baylsea, this is so bad for the fact that David lyon rightfully won his election, if there is issue with his deputy, another one from Apc should come in..

Notwithstanding, I understand that this judgement was carefully planned by the southern judges of the supreme Court in counter to the Northern judges judgement against PDP in Imo state..

Our supreme judges has gone mad and Apc nominated judge Tanko should be solely held responsible.. Where in the reasonable world do we have men like Tanko leading the supreme justice system, this is a clear abuse of our hard earned democracy by the executive whose interference in the justice system has rotten the process..

Buhari Is A Curse to Nigeria, that name will take after Abacha and I pity everyone that aligns to it, the future will tell..

Finally i believe it is time for Apc to join PDP in protest, Imo should be reverted to PDP while Baylsea should be to Apc, people's vote must be respected..

To those foolish, mentally deranged and psychological damaged die hard fans of Buhari's Apc, you need pity cause you all are not well..

YOU Will SEE THE DAMAGE DONE TO THIS COUNTRY SOON OR LATER, YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE, MARK THIS WORDS FOR YOU HAVE PLAYED WITH THE EMOTIONS AND LIVES OF OTHERS..
Re: Our Supreme Court Has Gone Mad by donbachi(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
its all clash of interests....if AAA justice handle their own case,na d AAA candidate go win.
Re: Our Supreme Court Has Gone Mad by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
donbachi:
its all clash of interests....if AAA justice handle their own case,na d AAA candidate go win.

This is not clash of interest, its. A pure case of stupidity of Tanko and APC, if the right thing was done in Imo state, I don't think this would have been an issue..
Re: Our Supreme Court Has Gone Mad by donbachi(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nels55:

This is not clash of interest, its. A pure case of stupidity of Tanko and APC, if the right thing was done in Imo state, I don't think this would have been an issue..
"Tanko and Apc". dat is d interest thing I just mentioned.
Re: Our Supreme Court Has Gone Mad by SonofDevil: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
If bubu have not raced against time, that is how pdp judge Walter onnoghen will sell aso Rock to atiefku on platter.
Las las supreme Court Na scam. What is good for Diri is not good for faleke.

Apc should thank their stars pdp judges remaining on the bench will retirement date is

Mary odili-. Retirement date 2022
Sylvester ngwuta- retirement date 2021.

2023 pdp will see hell, time to pay back zamfara,rivers,and Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Our Supreme Court Has Gone Mad by gawu1: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nels55:
On the 19th Jan, I called for a protest in Imo state against the declaration of the supreme in favor of Uzodinma, the fanatics of Apc saw nothing wrong and simply stand against the right thing. To them it's all about politics while to me it's about our democracy and progress as a people.
Today with sadness, I received what I called a South led counter supreme rule against David lyon of Baylsea, this is so bad for the fact that David lyon rightfully won his election, if there is issue with his deputy, another one from Apc should come in..

Notwithstanding, I understand that this judgement was carefully planned by the southern judges of the supreme Court in counter to the Northern judges judgement against PDP in Imo state..

Our supreme judges has gone mad and Apc nominated judge Tanko should be solely held responsible.. Where in the reasonable world do we have men like Tanko leading the supreme justice system, this is a clear abuse of our hard earned democracy by the executive whose interference in the justice system has rotten the process..

Buhari Is A Curse to Nigeria, that name will take after Abacha and I pity everyone that aligns to it, the future will tell..

Finally i believe it is time for Apc to join PDP in protest, Imo should be reverted to PDP while Baylsea should be to Apc, people's vote must be respected..

To those foolish, mentally deranged and psychological damaged die hard fans of Buhari's Apc, you need pity cause you all are not well..

YOU Will SEE THE DAMAGE DONE TO THIS COUNTRY SOON OR LATER, YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE, MARK THIS WORDS FOR YOU HAVE PLAYED WITH THE EMOTIONS AND LIVES OF OTHERS..
One thing that remains constant today and will continue to be for the time immemorial is how pigs have consigned themselves to wailing with the name, Buhari.
THE WORDS MARKED FOR YOU IS THE DAMAGE DONE TO LOOTERS AND SUPPORTERS OF LOOTERS IN THIS COUNTRY. IN AS BUHARI REMAINS THE PRESIDENT, IDIOTS AND DEMENTED DEMONS LIKE YOU WHOSE BRAINS HAVE OVERGROWN WITH FILAMENT OF HATE FROM HELL WILL REMAIN EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE.
A wailer will remain a wailer any day

1 Like

Re: Our Supreme Court Has Gone Mad by Indispensable85(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
It's obvious our supreme court has been bastardized.
It'll not be well with the political class.
apc and pdp have polarized the apex court.

1 Like

Re: Our Supreme Court Has Gone Mad by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
SonofDevil:
If bubu have not raced against time, that is how pdp judge Walter onnoghen will sell aso Rock to atiefku on platter.
Las las supreme Court Na scam. What is good for Diri is not good for faleke.

Apc should thank their stars pdp judges remaining on the bench will retirement date is

Mary odili-. Retirement date 2022
Sylvester ngwuta- retirement date 2021.

2023 pdp will see hell, time to pay back zamfara,rivers,and Bayelsa

The issue here is not APC or PDP, the issue here is that Buhari has messed up the judiciary system and the reality is clear for everyone to see so whether Mary odili or Ngwuta retires, a southerner will get in there and will protect Southern interest..
Re: Our Supreme Court Has Gone Mad by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
gawu1:

One thing that remains constant today and will continue to be for the time immemorial is how pigs have consigned themselves to wailing with the name, Buhari.
THE WORDS MARKED FOR YOU IS THE DAMAGE DONE TO LOOTERS AND SUPPORTERS OF LOOTERS IN THIS COUNTRY. IN AS BUHARI REMAINS THE PRESIDENT, IDIOTS AND DEMENTED DEMONS LIKE YOU WHOSE BRAINS HAVE OVERGROWN WITH FILAMENT OF HATE FROM HELL WILL REMAIN EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE.
A wailer will remain a wailer any day

It's amazing how you have eyes but don't see, your spirit is not right and seem very far from reality.. YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR BUHARI IS A FAILURE AND A CURSE TO THIS NATION, DON'T GET IT TWISTED, HIS WIND OF FAILURE WILL CERTAINLY GET TO YOU...

We will continue to pray for you..
Re: Our Supreme Court Has Gone Mad by gawu1: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2020
Nels55:

It's amazing how you have eyes but don't see, your spirit is not right and seem very far from reality.. YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR BUHARI IS A FAILURE AND A CURSE TO THIS NATION, DON'T GET IT TWISTED, HIS WIND OF FAILURE WILL CERTAINLY GET TO YOU...

We will continue to pray for you..

'I am not of you with lives but deprived of souls'. That is one reason my eyes see not what you see.
Accept it or not, Buhari came to salvage this country from grips of the looters, corrupts, and thieves of our patrimony. Fortunately he is trying his best to destroy these ungodly behavior that seemed to have become norm of our society. Yet, some curse beings would not appreciate, rather, out of hatred, are praying hard every second that he fails.
That there are some mistakes here and there will not make me to join the bandwagon of the hatemongers and the see nothing good punchers. Though I will continue to pray to God to heal you of your self-inflicted depression hounding your life, preventing you from knowing that mistake is not the same as failure.
Yes, Buhari is a curse to every looter and their ardent supporters and families.
Re: Our Supreme Court Has Gone Mad by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 14, 2020
gawu1:

'I am not of you with lives but deprived of souls'. That is one reason my eyes see not what you see.
Accept it or not, Buhari came to salvage this country from grips of the looters, corrupts, and thieves of our patrimony. Fortunately he is trying his best to destroy these ungodly behavior that seemed to have become norm of our society. Yet, some curse beings would not appreciate, rather, out of hatred, are praying hard every second that he fails.
That there are some mistakes here and there will not make me to join the bandwagon of the hatemongers and the see nothing good punchers. Though I will continue to pray to God to heal you of your self-inflicted depression hounding your life, preventing you from knowing that mistake is not the same as failure.
Yes, Buhari is a curse to every looter and their ardent supporters and families.

This morning I remembered you in my prayers, you will get well.. Your saviour came not to savlge this nation, he's nothing but a savage whose solely intent is the northernization of this country and enthroning fulani as the Lord over all, guess what he's is hated from the the SW, SE, SS, NC and of recent the NE, soon even NW will reject him, your savior was given the grace by God to rule this nation again but with wickedness he has divided a nation and has filled it with all manner of evil. This coal of fire you have lightened will continue to burn you and by the way our prayer is that the coal burns so hard on you that you receive your sense and get well..
As _salamualaykum..

(1) (Reply)

Wike Orders Deportation Of All Almajiris, Vagrants In Rivers State / Federal Government Declares Resumption Date For Schools / Obaseki Remain Partyless As Pdp Rejects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.