Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,677 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Kanu's Parents Burial: Video Clips From The Destroyed Two CCTV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu's Parents Burial: Video Clips From The Destroyed Two CCTV (1081 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu's Parents Burial: Video Clips From The Destroyed Two CCTV by brize(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
The preparation for the burial of Mazi & Lolo Israel Okwu Kanu is moving fast and smoothly and a Closed circuit television CCTV was spotted mounted in strategic and entry points of Nnamdi Kanu father's compound, this is coming a day to the burial which is causing a national tension as the heavy presence of security agents are to the pointer that the federal government have interest in the burial.....

Although this two CCTV has been destroyed by the Police, but Kanu claims there are more to be revealed.

Lalasticlala
#Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1cjuMj2g4c
Re: Kanu's Parents Burial: Video Clips From The Destroyed Two CCTV by brize(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
Pictures
Re: Kanu's Parents Burial: Video Clips From The Destroyed Two CCTV by brize(m): 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
@ acurazdx
I dnt knw you from anywhere but for ur constant posting of on the spot pictures and videos of ObiDatti tells me that you might be better than me and might be of help.

I am a graduate although haven't served yet, i manage a laundry shop for survival... last year december i got robbed of all my season earning, and i was left with nothing.

i will need to pay up for my shop rent of NOV - JAN. #7000 each month and that is #21000.

even FEB. - APRIL. Cos it has gotten to penalty and i am being threatened and i am already feeling embarassed and depressed.

I am actually on my knees. Any amount is okay for me.

If you demand for confirmation i can give out my phone numbes and the shop address here in Anambra. Thanks

2878685271 ZENITH
O. C. C
Re: Kanu's Parents Burial: Video Clips From The Destroyed Two CCTV by brize(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
I am still appealing to you... AcuraZDX and and anybody that can help., it has not been easy. i promise to update and subsequently modify this post, if i eventually get help.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Why Sowore Should Be Placed On Suicide Watch / SSA To Obaseki On New Media Called Out On Old Tweet / What's The Difference Between Executive President And Parliamentary President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.