Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Urgently In Need Of Architects And Builders - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgently In Need Of Architects And Builders (1131 Views)

The Role Of Architects In Reducing Construction Cost / Atima Architects / Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of Architects And Builders by Heromaniaa: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
My late father started building his one storey duplex 25 years ago, he got to the decking stage, and then passed away. For many years we had to live on the ground floor with the decking as the roof, but constant rainfall led to the decking leaking intensely. Now we want to finish the house by adding the last storey and remodeling the ground floor which, being old, is structured in a face me I face you pattern, with a long corridor partitioning the room in to two from entrance to exit. The house is a perfect rectangle, with no free land space in front, so sit-out pillars can't be added, so I told an architect to transform it to a contemporary design.

But he came up with these plans. To start with, the front elevation design is not contemporary, looks more like a hut. Do you guys think this plan is good?

Re: Urgently In Need Of Architects And Builders by Heromaniaa: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
The kitchen is the unnamed room on the ground floor. He tried to bridge the long corridor but isn't the kitchen far from the living room??
Re: Urgently In Need Of Architects And Builders by TectonicsHybrid: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
...a good one. Contact us at Tectonics Hybrid Limited on +234(0)816-164-5446.

We will draft a new layout for you at NO COST.

Happy Valentine!!!
Re: Urgently In Need Of Architects And Builders by Obafisenco(m): 8:31am On Feb 14, 2020
Contact us at sunshine unique builders, will help u to build and transfer to your desire,
Whatapp: 08186153576
Uniquebuilder's61@gmail.com
Re: Urgently In Need Of Architects And Builders by Bimpsyyyyy: 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
Heromaniaa:
My late father started building his one storey duplex 25 years ago, he got to the decking stage, and then passed away. For many years we had to live on the ground floor with the decking as the roof, but constant rainfall led to the decking leaking intensely. Now we want to finish the house by adding the last storey and remodeling the ground floor which, being old, is structured in a face me I face you pattern, with a long corridor partitioning the room in to two from entrance to exit. The house is a perfect rectangle, with no free land space in front, so sit-out pillars can't be added, so I told an architect to transform it to a contemporary design.

But he came up with these plans. To start with, the front elevation design is not contemporary, looks more like a hut. Do you guys think this plan is good?
whatsapp me on 09069193297 for a good design and for construction
Re: Urgently In Need Of Architects And Builders by edward2018(m): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
Heromaniaa:

The design is ok, he followed the initial building shape for his design. Ask him for the 3D. This will give it a better aesthetic view.

Check our bio. TUNWARD PROJECT CONSULT
As we get you covered for better design and making it a reality (construction) with your budget.

Email::tunwardprojectconsult@gmail.com

Whatsapp::+2347031571105
Re: Urgently In Need Of Architects And Builders by Abimbola198212: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2020
Contact Beyond structures Ltd.

The design is not bad but,needs a minor re-orientation.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Architects And Builders by Adegunle4(m): 12:33am On Feb 16, 2020
Heromaniaa:

This definitely is not a contemporary design.
I can work with you on this , give you a suiting contemporary design and turn around the outlook of the structure.
Contact 07068474271 Whatsapp/Call
Or check my page on fb.com/designiqltd
Or instagram @ design_iqltd

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Ibeju-lekki Or Ikorodu? / WAZOBIA GARDEN(E)- An INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT With Immediate Allocation@1.5M/P / Dredging Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.