Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) (47877 Views)

Rivers Government To Demolish Bayelsa Government's Buildings In Port Harcourt / Governor Diri Inspects Bayelsa Government House Guards / Jubilation In Adamawa As Buhari Defeats Atiku In Polling Unit (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by ezekjoe(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Geographical spread as it stands, Apc votes are voided. Inec will now consider the geographical spread with the rest of the parties votes. By implication it mean that PDP meet all requirements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
He did not listen to the advice his mother gave him when he was young. ' my son don't associate with bad people/friends'. That deputy really messed him up. I feel for David.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by Bewisebenice18(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Godwin616:
Interesting indeed, its like a Nollywood movie.
Now away from politics, Dear nairalanders I need a clarification on an issue. I was trying to apply for a loan via some of this instant loan mobile app. It got to a stage they were asking for ATM card detail including my Pin. At this stage I had to discontinue with the application because of the likely security risk. Is this a normal process? Is it safe to disclose your pin. Kindly share your experience. Thanks.
yes they will deduct a token some will deposit it back while some keep it in the wallet. Its to link your card with the app. Try cabon and branch they are the best. I'm using them plus Sokoloan, fairmoney, 9jacash and others. Just pay them back before due date and get higher amount later. They are trying and helping. Business is booming here thanks to them shame on Naija banks.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by stanisbaratheon: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
What happens to all the food David Lyon has already paid for against tomorrow's inauguration??

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by Elliot2(m): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
36STATES:

Not only that, both Mary and Ihedioha are from Mbaise. Her father was a very respected lawyer (Chief Nzenwa) and close friend of my late father, helping him to win a case against late Senator Isadore Obasi in 1992. As in, without him the land was lost.
bro,pls can chat u up on smth crucial (
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by akinceleb: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
[b][/b]
Ogegeodey:
cool
The high court gave this judgment 2 days to the election but APC quickly bought an injunction which allowed them participated in the election. See where we are now.

Say No to furgery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by justli: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
This serves APC right. They robbed Heineken after he clearly won the primaries only to field an illegitimate candidate. Deputy must have thought, since buhari can do it, anyone else can.

Although as it stands, the pdp can't assume leadership since it's candidate didn't meet the required local govts
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by BRASH: 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
What they should ask 4 is card number
Godwin616:
Now away from politics, Dear nairalanders I need a clarification on an issue. I was trying to apply for a loan via some of this instant loan mobile app. It got to a stage they were asking for ATM card detail including my Pin. At this stage I had to discontinue with the application because of the likely security risk. Is this a normal process? Is it safe to disclose your pin. Kindly share your experience. Thanks.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
Randy100:
This is very unfair. PDP and APC playing politics with our country.

Just as Democrats and Republicans
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by akdjr(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
If APC could bought judgement at the High court, is supreme Court judgement now expensive for them to buy? Guy abeg talk with sense.
Ogegeodey:
cool
The high court gave this judgment 2 days to the election but APC quickly bought an injunction which allowed them participated in the election. See where we are now.

Say No to furgery

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by akdjr(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
If APC bought judgement at the High court as claimed by you, is supreme Court judgement now expensive for them to buy? Guy abeg talk with sense.
Ogegeodey:
cool

Say No to furgery

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by marv1: 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Judiciary is it helping us in this country .
It's creating more problems than solutions.
This is a bad precedence.
I don't know who will help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by Kingjames(m): 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
EVILFOREST:
......and his FATHER IN THE LORD didn't see it coming.
Of what Use is such FATHER In the LORD...?
and which of the father are u referring to

Hope not T
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by Fulfilledmezu: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dpharisee:
It's looking very much like Justice Tanko of APC did his own magic in Imo State which is the state of origin of Justice Mary Odili of PDP who now took her revenge in Bayelsa. grin

Just this morning, David Lyon was rehearsing against tomorrow inauguration.
As Yoruba elders will say, don't count your chicken before they are hatched cry
He did it against her broda for dat matter, both emeka and Mary are from mbaise
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by joeBishops: 11:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
Villagemeat:
try cabon,is save and genuine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by joeBishops: 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
Godwin616:
Did they say why? The risk is not worth it my friend. Who knows what might happen to your account details later, somebody gets hold of those numbers and the unthinkable happens... I would not give out my atm card details for whatever reason.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
fergie001:
Congrats to the winner, but be magnanimous in victory.

So finally, Dickson will want to most likely return to the Senate and then become the ultimate Sheriff.

Chai....politics na draught ooooo......

supreme court corruption to shut PDP

no more marching on foreign embassy
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by HallaDaTruth: 1:16am On Feb 14, 2020
See the face of APC supporters on nairaland right now

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by orisa37: 5:03am On Feb 14, 2020
What a Movement! Nigerian Supreme Court has become a "PERFECT MARKET".

Then IMO STATE and Now BAYELSA STATE.

What a Politics! What a Catastrophe!
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 5:39am On Feb 14, 2020
no E-diot will congratulate pmb and the judiciary on this one o!
if it was against PDP now, that's when you start hearing rubbish prejudicial sermons!!!!!
I still say and rest on the hypothesis that pmb's government remains the best so far!!!!!
y'all should come and beat me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by Splashme: 5:47am On Feb 14, 2020
Victory is sweet

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by freethesheeple(m): 7:42am On Feb 14, 2020
Godwin616:

go on make person chop naaaaaaaaa...Mugu must fall...
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by explosiveskull(m): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2020
Godwin616:
I noticed same but I used my bank ATM card that had nothing in it and the operation was unsuccessful because it didn't see the 50 naira they said they will return. Before ever using that bank for any business again, I'll change that ATM card cos I feel it is outrightly compromised.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by kelvinginzie: 10:53am On Feb 14, 2020
justli:
This serves APC right. They robbed Heineken after he clearly won the primaries only to field an illegitimate candidate. Deputy must have thought, since buhari can do it, anyone else can.

Although as it stands, the pdp can't assume leadership since it's candidate didn't meet the required local govts

Apc votes is zero

Pdp now has it
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:05am On Feb 17, 2020
Ogegeodey:
cool

Say No to furgery
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) by buhariguy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
cucumbae:
How can a fourth runner-up be declared winner in an election?
I am talking about imo state here.
how can a loser become the loser, i am talking about beyelsa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola / Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter / Governor Udom Criticised For Greeting A Monarch With One Hand In His Pocket (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.