Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,646 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

how do I dealt with this kind of church members? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / how do I dealt with this kind of church members? (311 Views)

Apostolic Church Members From Burial Involved In Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. / How I Dealt With Fluid In My Lungs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how do I dealt with this kind of church members? by sotherefore: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
There is this usher in my church that i attain newly about 3 month ago.. she is a girl between the age of 19 and 21 and we are almost the same age....she is from a rich family .....she is so proud and arrogant.....last Sunday I was in church as she was the usher...immediately I Sat down church start at 9 pm and she start sharing bulletin...she shared to the place I was sitting ...in-between the person was sitting with, there was an empty chair. she gave bulletin to someone I was sitting close to but when she wanted to give me the bulletin she just throw it on the empty sit that was beside me......i was so embarrassed and it was so strange......now she has has repeated it for 3 times..........there was one day her mom collected a pen from me to write..after church service her mom gave her the pen to pass it to me....instead of her to bring the pen as a usher ...she call me angrily hey ! come and take this your pen...I was so embarrassed as people were looking at me as if I quarrel with her......... .she always behave so strange towards as if am useless or worthless.....whenever am around she will automatically change and become so rude with me........although my self esteem is up but is just that I can't tolerate such disrespect again from a lady........please is there a better way of handling this issue.....because I wanted to blast her that anytime she try that nonsense of behaving stupidly with me that I will just land her a slap and if she try to fight back I will beat the hell out of her... ..................is this the best way to react or what do you think I should do... please kindly help with your suggestions..thanks.
Re: how do I dealt with this kind of church members? by Teaveapoet(f): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
I think she likes you but anyway, can you just walk up to her and ask her what's going on.
Re: how do I dealt with this kind of church members? by sotherefore: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Teaveapoet:
I think she likes you but anyway, can you just walk up to her and ask her what's going on.
.....you think being rude means she likes me? ......
Re: how do I dealt with this kind of church members? by blank(f): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
What's your relationship with her that you want to "land her slap"? You need help
Re: how do I dealt with this kind of church members? by ubcandid(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
Teaveapoet:

Sorry for quoting you here, i got banned and I'm fed up of it, reason why number is not on my advert.

Sorry I'ts not the mini version. It's the 56 inches make, directly following the Giant 60 inches. The medium size if i should say.

(please do u knw how i can post my contact without being banned by BOT?).

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Foxxymobile / Global Firepower Index 2020: Nigeria Moves Up To 42nd Rank In Military Power / Covid-19: Other Countries Sympathizes, Nigeria NEPA Is Busy Cutting Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.