Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain (5285 Views)

Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja / IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by ojikeebere12: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
Justice Mary Peter Odili is from Mbaise in Imo state. The same town with Emeka Ihedioha that was recently sacked by the Supreme Court. While Ihedioha is from Aboh Mbaise, Mary is from Ezinihite Mbaise.

Her husband Peter is in the same party with Ihedioha a PDP chieftain and a former Governor of Rivers State.

Wondering..... Any connection with her ruling in Bayelsa case?

2 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by meum: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
Abeg Enjoy the judgment. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by ojikeebere12: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
meum:
Now you believe when they say fear Mbaise people? Abeg Enjoy the judgment. grin

Hahahaha.... Just wondering? Could she be avenging for his brother Ihedioha?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
ojikeebere12:

And so?

Her team did a perfect work.

Go and cure yourself of bias.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by slivertongue: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
OK . she forged the certificate for him or she is the panel

25 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Triplerg: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
ojikeebere12:
Don't get it twisted, she alone couldn't have delivered that judgment. If the other panel members disagree with her, hers will just be a minority judgment as we have seen in many cases

24 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Runaway: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
To say we r the nation's problem is not far from the truth. What about that APC senator, whose wife is the Appeal court president ?

11 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by shellsea(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ma trying to arrange this puzzle pieces
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Dikegodspower(m): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
APC is a product of forgery
imagine uzodimgba, forged school cert, forged result .forged Huber ticket,, what are we not going to see for diz so called APC self.
bayelsa supreme court judgement is in tandem with reality
hoha

11 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by kahal29: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
If you ask me Na who I go ask.
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Xisnin(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Comment intelligently on the judgment.
Is it illogical?
Does it contradict the electoral law?

These beer parlor conspiracies should be confined to beer parlors.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by mrvitalis(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
meum:
Shut up your mouth ...mbaise people are one of the most educated Nigerian group

The judgment is clear ,same as zamfara but that of IMO was just not making sense

10 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by meum: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

The judgment is clear ,same as zamfara but that of IMO was just not making sense
Learn not 2 insult people on a public forum. I love Mbaise people. I have them as friends. I was just re-echoing a popular saying. How come the other person saw it 4 a joke that it was and you didn't.
Calm down you aren't the only one from Mbaise. Tk k

2 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by mrvitalis(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
meum:

Learn not 2 insult people on a public forum. I love Mbaise people. I have them as friends. I was just re-echoing a popular saying. How come the other person saw it 4 a joke that it was and you didn't.
Calm down you aren't the only one from Mbaise. Tk k
If u take insult about your people I won't ...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by meum: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

If u take insult about your people I won't ...
Then you have a lot of people to fight cos it's a popular saying. By that insult it proves the statement right. grin

My last statement: "abeg Enjoy the judgment" shows the respect I have for her ability to stand on the side of truth. Together with her colleagues they did the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Kylekent59: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
People are really evil. So she shouldn't marry?

When she got married was the husband a PDP chieftain?

People are just mad.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
I guess justice odili was the one who moulded the fake documents for the APC criminal...

15 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by VIRGINlabia(m): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
ojikeebere12:
Justice Mary Peter Odili is from Mbaise in Imo state. The same town with Emeka Ihedioha that was recently sacked by the Supreme Court. While Ihedioha is from Aboh Mbaise, Mary is from Ezinihite Mbaise.

Her husband Peter is in the same party with Ihedioha a PDP chieftain and a former Governor of Rivers State.

Myopic reasoning.....my humble thought anyway

4 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by jabor4Naija(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
ojikeebere12:

So cos she is married to a pdp chieftain it means she can't do her job? Please just stop it abeg, besides she wasn't d only judge on d panel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by chigoziri2403(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
So the deputy governor elect false records is also from mbaise,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by darlingbobo(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rubbish assumption. No dey deceive yourself

3 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Annie939(f): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dikegodspower:
imagine uzodimgba, forged school cert, forged result .forged Huber ticket,, what are we not going to see for diz so called APC self.
hoha
apc and forgery are like 5 and 6

7 Likes

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by garfield1: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

And so?

Her team did a perfect work.

Go and cure yourself of bias.
Oga,what is all these na?
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by garfield1: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Did pdp win bayelsa
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by garfield1: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Xisnin:
Comment intelligently on the judgment.
These beer parlor conspiracies should be confined to beer parlors.
But you accuse tanko of colluding with buhari
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Bekool(m): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
ojikeebere12:

The real question should be whether the apc deputy governorship candidate actually forged his certificate or not. Are u now insinuating that justice Mary odile should now resign from the supreme court just because her husband is a prominent politician in the PDP?
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
meum:

What did mbaise do to u

1 Like

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rubbish post....WETIN concern mbaise person and supreme court judgement, why not say Tanko is from mbaise too...you should be asking if the waec certificate of the said opponent was forge or not.

1 Like

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Pls educate all these biased people....
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by CanadaOrBust: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dikegodspower:
hoha

At least he did those ones in secret. In this case people know the exact Owerri hotel he was at writing his bogus results after INEC already announced results
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by meum: 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Xavfra:

What did mbaise do to u
Mbaise people are really coming for my head o!
Calm down it isn't that serious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas / SERAP Seeks Extension Of Voters’ Registration Deadline / Will Biafrans Need Work Permit In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.