Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

How Chinese Scientists Stole The Coronavirus From Canadian Lab - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Chinese Scientists Stole The Coronavirus From Canadian Lab (861 Views)

Unborn Baby Contracts Coronavirus From Israeli Mother, Dies In The Womb / Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough / How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Chinese Scientists Stole The Coronavirus From Canadian Lab by ceaser: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
https://greatgameindia.com/coronavirus-bioweapon/

I won't be able to put up much link on here because of nairaland spambot but you will see more stories from the link.

Many people have had strong reasons to believe that the COVID19 outbreak was a biological weapon. While there might be some truth in that assumption as the link posits, it's release into the population appears to have been a mistake or thru a lab accident.

The virus was originally in a Canadian lab where some Chinese scientists are also workers. Some samples of the virus were alleged to have been stolen and investigations by the Canadians authorities led to the Chinese workers and they were promptly fired. All these occured in the early part of last year.

The stolen sample was taken to the WHO-certified biosafety level 4 laboratory in China where it was further weaponosed by Chinese scientists. All these result from China's ambition to join the global bioweapons race and be seen as a worthy contender even though the UN charter clearly forbids any country from working on category 1 bioweapons.

The Wuhan virus, ebola virus, anthrax amongst other pathogens are classified as category 1 pathogens. This implies that they have the propensity to spread fast, cause death and cause panic.

Despite the UN charter that forbids it, the US, Israel, France, UK, Russia and now China all engage in weaponising pathogens.

Note that this same lab in Wuhan China (before the certification by WHO was the same place responsible for the SARS and MERS-CoA outbreak in China in 2014.

This Chinese lab have been notorious for various accidental leakages before (the SARS and MERS-CoA) outbreaks and this COVID19 outbreak is believed to have resulted from one of such leakages.

Another thing worthy of note is that the BSL-4 lab is about 24 miles from the Wuhan market in China.

Read on for more revelations.

Re: How Chinese Scientists Stole The Coronavirus From Canadian Lab by ceaser: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
Re: How Chinese Scientists Stole The Coronavirus From Canadian Lab by ceaser: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
Re: How Chinese Scientists Stole The Coronavirus From Canadian Lab by ceaser: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mods dominique, Sissy3

Front page please.

This requires some intellectual discourse.
Re: How Chinese Scientists Stole The Coronavirus From Canadian Lab by hisgrace090: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
China and pick porcket again, this time around they've picked death.

1 Like

Re: How Chinese Scientists Stole The Coronavirus From Canadian Lab by thesicilian: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
I have no difficulty believing the corona virus is a biological weapon. Viruses don't just pop out of nowhere and start killing everyone at such speed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Chinese Scientists Stole The Coronavirus From Canadian Lab by Danielkc1: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Op is like you don't know that they are this particular set of people that are playing the role of 'God' in this world.
Anyways, I like minding my business, check below ;

I create websites and I am based in Awka, Anambra state,
Contact me for all your website needs, very affordable and efficient.
Re: How Chinese Scientists Stole The Coronavirus From Canadian Lab by LadySwitz: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hmm an eye opener.

Some quarters are alleging that the Chinese govt too is an accomplice...

1 Like

Re: How Chinese Scientists Stole The Coronavirus From Canadian Lab by neonly: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: How Chinese Scientists Stole The Coronavirus From Canadian Lab by jesmond3945: 7:51am On Feb 14, 2020
of course it is true.

(1) (Reply)

Really Or Not? Green Tea Can Treat Blocked Fallopian Tubes? / Brush Your Teeth With Baking Soda To Make It As White As Snow; See Other Things / How Do You Deal With Obesity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.