Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Possible Aliens Invasion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Possible Aliens Invasion (206 Views)

DSS Finally Kills Cat Arrested At Sunday Igboho House Invasion, Warns Him (PHOTO / If It Was Possible, Would You Want To Know The Date You Will Die On? / 10 Most Mysterious Messages Sent To Us By Aliens (with Evidences) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Possible Aliens Invasion by lampi: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
I have been thinking about the diseases recently recorded across the world such as Ebola, Lassa fever , corovid19and the disease currently killing in benue state and I begin to think that possible this is too logical to be a natural occurrence. it's possible that something supernatural is behind it and im thinking of aliens who wants to wipe us off the face of this earth by their superior knowledge. Try and see the movie events and u will understand what I mean.This might be a possible prophecy which we most not ignore.

(1) (Reply)

New British 20-pound Note Featuring Artist Turner Enters Circulation / Don't Buy This Phone, It's Too Cheap For You / Bishop Oyedepo Makes Prophetic Declaration For The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.