Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Mtn Obituary - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Obituary (1211 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Obituary by zuuby(m): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2010
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I have been an MTN user since inception .
I use at least 500 credit on my line every day and do not think much of it since my calls are for business purpose.
Then came Etisalat and i discover that i use the same 500 for 2 days at least on their new plan.Up to a month now i have not loaded my mtn line but only receive calls but yesterday I decided to load 400 naira and only called one mtn number about six times which i normally do with the etisalat line.
next call i make to another mtn line all i hear is that ''you have one minute left''.
I am burying that line today and calling all my contacts to never call me there again.The company(mtn) has been ripping off my hard earned money and up till now is still do not know how much they charge me with per minute.
Bye to my Mtn line.till we see no more
Re: Mtn Obituary by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2010
Sorry undecided
Re: Mtn Obituary by Vitality31(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2010
Sorry ehn but as far as am concerned, mtn is meant for recieving calls and nothing more.
Re: Mtn Obituary by aieromon(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2010
They make the bulk of their profit from corporate clients and not the average N100 user.
Berra kill them and make sure they're dead before you talk of burying them.
Re: Mtn Obituary by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2010
We can bring MTN to its knees if you and I decide to boycot their services for. Those guys are ripping us apart.
Re: Mtn Obituary by otokx(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2010
MTN is for receiving calls; try AIRTEL.
Re: Mtn Obituary by Dwayne(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
, easy with the killing and burrying. do you know if its the effect of ur sim bundle. Why not try migrating. Am in xtra connect and i gat no beef with their call rates
Re: Mtn Obituary by frgy1: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2010
Dwayne:

, easy with the killing and burrying. do you know if its the effect of your sim bundle. Why not try migrating. Am in xtra connect and i gat no beef with their call rates
You should
My xtraconnect(which i think is the cheapest prepaid package from MTN) family and friends (which gives you MORE discount)rate equals my glo infinito rate to any network(both 15naira)
And glo aint even the cheapest around
Re: Mtn Obituary by evilspirit: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2010
aieromon:

They make the bulk of their profit from corporate clients and not the average N100 user.
Berra kill them and make sure they're dead before you talk of burying them.
good,but they are not they only one controlling the corporate market and beside if 5million pple load 100 thats 500million per day
Re: Mtn Obituary by twinskenny(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2010
zuuby:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I have been an MTN user since inception .
I use at least 500 credit on my line every day and do not think much of it since my calls are for business purpose.
Then came Etisalat and i discover that i use the same 500 for 2 days at least on their new plan.Up to a month now i have not loaded my mtn line but only receive calls but yesterday I decided to load 400 naira and only called one mtn number about six times which i normally do with the etisalat line.
next call i make to another mtn line all i hear is that ''you have one minute left''.
I am burying that line today and calling all my contacts to never call me there again.The company(mtn) has been ripping off my hard earned money and up till now is still do not know how much they charge me with per minute.
Bye to my Mtn line.till we see no more

grin grin grin grin grin grin
bros u ash ooo
Re: Mtn Obituary by zuuby(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2010
, easy with the killing and burrying. do you know if its the effect of your sim bundle. Why not try migrating. Am in xtra connect and i gat no beef with their call rates
I am on xtra connect too and I migrated to that platform since inception of the package.sadly, the company(mtn) is in the business of collecting without delivering commensurate value.
Re: Mtn Obituary by SeunT2(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2010
My Telephone Number = MTN do not have anything to offer instead, they rip people off . . . abeg just switch to either Airtel or Etisalat . . . .
Re: Mtn Obituary by zuuby(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2010
My Telephone Number = MTN do not have anything to offer instead, they rip people off . . . abeg just switch to either Airtel or Etisalat . . . .

GBAM!!!
Re: Mtn Obituary by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2010
funny as I'm doing the opposite. have been a 2 phone carrier for the past 4 years, but the imbalance is now greater than ever.

for every 30 calls i receive 29 are on my MTN, 1 on my Glo. so i'm gradually working towards dumping my Glo line. sad but true.
Re: Mtn Obituary by lynxnoon(m): 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2010
trae_z:

funny as I'm doing the opposite. have been a 2 phone carrier for the past 4 years, but the imbalance is now greater than ever.

for every 30 calls i receive 29 are on my MTN, 1 on my Glo. so i'm gradually working towards dumping my Glo line. sad but true.
except u pay for receiving calls, we are still saying the same thing;
i receive most if most all calls on my mtn but i[b] make[/b] calls with my zain/airtel line wink
Re: Mtn Obituary by puskin: 3:13am On Dec 17, 2010
lynxnoon:

i receive most if most all calls on my mtn but i[b] make[/b] calls with my zain/airtel line wink

Smart niggi cheesy cheesy
Re: Mtn Obituary by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 17, 2010
lynxnoon:

not cool at all, carrying a dead meat about when you can make do with one. would rather choose a more pocket friendly package like HappyLink or become a postpaid subscriber.
Re: Mtn Obituary by puskin: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2010
trae_z:

not cool at all, carrying a dead meat about when you can make do with one. would rather choose a more pocket friendly package like HappyLink or become a postpaid subscriber.

Come. . . .do U have a deficiency in mathematical skills??
Re: Mtn Obituary by lynxnoon(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2010
trae_z:

not cool at all, carrying a dead meat about when you can make do with one. would rather choose[b] a more pocket friendly package like HappyLink or become a postpaid subscriber.[/b]
so what's pocket-friendly about happylink or being on postpaid?
About carrying a "dead meat" about. . . . . . i received a txt a few days ago on my "main" line, mtn, for an interview . . . . . . so what do u think would have happened if i'd dumped it for just one? undecided
Re: Mtn Obituary by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2010
lynxnoon:

so what's pocket-friendly about happylink or being on postpaid?
About carrying a "dead meat" about. . . . . . i received a txt a few days ago on my "main" line, mtn, for an interview . . . . . . so what do u think would have happened if i'd dumped it for just one? undecided
bros i agree, many of my bank details and connections are still tied to my glo line so i'm changing them gradually over time. believe you me time was when i used to hate MTN and i really did love Glo. but with time and maturity i think i'm making the right decision. most people who biitch and run their mouth about MTN only want freebies. we have to realize that these companies are in for business and not charity and they have services to deliver and salaries to pay; more so in a harsh environment like Nigeria.

see this http://www.mtnonline.com/index.php/xtravalue.html for mor eon postpaid. though some of the info is outdated as gprs is now 5k/kb and i think the N1500 monthly access charge has been scrapped.

(1) (Reply)

A Brand New Blackberry Phone For You Here In Nigeria For Just N15,000! / Blackberry Repligo Reader / Pls My X2 Can Not Download Whatsapp Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.