Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Happened To The $43M Found In Ikoyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The $43M Found In Ikoyi (412 Views)

Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground / REMAINDER: $43M PLUS BILLIONS OF NAIRA RECOVERED IN IKOYI APARTMENT. / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The $43M Found In Ikoyi by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
I'm eager to know. Please move this to frontpage. Nobody is talking about it.
Re: What Happened To The $43M Found In Ikoyi by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ask magu.
Re: What Happened To The $43M Found In Ikoyi by Sunofgod(m): 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
A mysterious creature consumed it.....
Re: What Happened To The $43M Found In Ikoyi by macIB(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Gone with the winds.....that is the narrative.
Re: What Happened To The $43M Found In Ikoyi by Gwagone: 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Biko

Re: What Happened To The $43M Found In Ikoyi by Rossinky: 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
ThisCouldBeUs:

It went back into the treasury.

What's your problem?

Stop this illiteracy please.

Every agency, be it state or federal has a TREASURY. Recovered stolen monies are returned to the treasury.

They don't sit with the money and say, ''Oh now that we've got this stolen money back, what do we do with it?? Oh let's see. We'll build this road and build that bridge, and build this flyover, and that school''.

And then voila!! Two years later they'll point and say ''See! Here's what we've done with the stolen 43 million dollars!''

It simply doesn't work like that!!!!
Re: What Happened To The $43M Found In Ikoyi by Validated: 12:01am On Feb 14, 2020
ThisCouldBeUs:

This podium you are shaking have some 2023 aspirants on top ooo! If it collapses things go spoil ooo grin,
Re: What Happened To The $43M Found In Ikoyi by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 14, 2020
I asked "what happened to the $43M found in Ikoyi?". Who doesn't know that recovered monies are returned to the treasury. My question is what happens next.
Rossinky:

It went back into the treasury.

What's your problem?

Stop this illiteracy please.

Every agency, be it state or federal has a TREASURY. Recovered stolen monies are returned to the treasury.

They don't sit with the money and say, ''Oh now that we've got this stolen money back, what do we do with it?? Oh let's see. We'll build this road and build that bridge, and build this flyover, and that school''.

And then voila!! Two years later they'll point and say ''See! Here's what we've done with the stolen 43 million dollars!''

It simply doesn't work like that!!!!

Re: What Happened To The $43M Found In Ikoyi by eagleu: 4:28am On Feb 14, 2020
You're supposed to have forgotten it.

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Documentary About Lagos, All Nigerians Should Watch / The True Position Of Igbos / For Exposing Rift Between Abba Kyari, Monguno, DSS After PREMIUM TIMES Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.