Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial (13068 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by AuthenticNG: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2020

WATCH LIVE: https://authenticng.com/live-nnamdi-kanu-parents-burial-live-update/#WATCH_LIVE

This is Live Updates of Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial Holding today February 14th, 2020 in Umuahia, Abia State.
Live Updates by Authentic News Giant

Traditional Rulers from Imo State ( NDI EZE BIAFRA ) Arrive for Burial

Some group of Traditional Rulers from Imo State ( NDI EZE BIAFRA ) just arrived the Palace of the Late ( HRM EZE ISREAL OKWU KANU ) now for the Wake keeping / Burial Ceremony of ( HRM EZE ISREAL AND UGOEZE SALLY MEME KANU )

https://authenticng.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Nnamdi-Kanu-Parents-3.jpg

Two buses of Jewish worshippers abducted – Nnamdi kanu

'

Wake Keeping in going on

Wake Keeping Service is ongoing as of 1:13 am.

Cultural Musics and Biafra songs graced the event.

Commissioner of Police in Abia State, Mr Ene Okon, ordered the removal of Close Circuit Television installed by unknown persons around Isiama Afaraukwu Umuahia ahead of the burial of Eze Israel Kanu and his wife Sally.

more loading...

SOURCE: https://authenticng.com/live-nnamdi-kanu-parents-burial-live-update/
Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by slickbak(m): 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
Jews
Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by gidgiddy: 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
It shall be well for all lovers of freedom

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by bubu2019: 12:36am On Feb 14, 2020
I like this nigga named KANU,he is reporting live from isreal while I am surpose to go and collect bullet at his parent's berials as a member of ipob..

in timaya's voice

I can't kill myself

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by AlhajiImam: 1:11am On Feb 14, 2020
If kanu is man enough let him come and bury his parents

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by AuthenticNG: 1:14am On Feb 14, 2020
Wake Keeping in going on

Wake Keeping Service is ongoing as of 1:13 am.

Cultural Musics and Biafra songs graced the event.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by AuthenticNG: 1:18am On Feb 14, 2020
Wake keeping

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by Area4Area: 1:18am On Feb 14, 2020
gidgiddy:
It shall be well for all lovers of freedom
No updates from you yet
Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by BobiDamani: 1:20am On Feb 14, 2020
Shey one thread is showing video that he is in Nigeria. Has he not reached his hometown? I was expecting to see him in his house the same way the other video was showing story for the gods

3 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by Earlystar698(m): 1:20am On Feb 14, 2020
[s]
bubu2019:
I like this nigga named KANU,he is reporting live from isreal while I am surpose to go and collect bullet at his parent's berials as a member of ipob..

in timaya's voice

I can't kill myself
[/s]Bubu is free to be an idiot as fast it suits his sealed brain

5 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by Earlystar698(m): 1:22am On Feb 14, 2020
[s]
BobiDamani:
Shey one thread is showing video that he is in Nigeria. Has he not reached his hometown? I was expecting to see him in his house the same way the other video was showing story for the gods
[/s] what is your business if He attend/did not attend... Online killers

8 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by AuthenticNG: 1:24am On Feb 14, 2020
'

Wake Keeping still going on

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by BobiDamani: 1:25am On Feb 14, 2020
Earlystar698:
[s][/s] what is your business if He attend/did not attend... Online killers

And what is your business with my comment? Online ipob. Why are you not there rather than quoting me. Go and focus on your business with mumupob

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by igwesylv: 7:40am On Feb 14, 2020
Drone flying since yesterday night

5 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by gidgiddy: 7:43am On Feb 14, 2020
igwesylv:
Drone flying since yesterday night

Is the drone of the security forces or otherwise?
Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by Okwyjesus(m): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2020
Whose drone. Kalu or Nigeria army/Police

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by Area4Area: 7:48am On Feb 14, 2020
OP, please what are the names of the Ndi Eze Biafra from Imo and which communities are they representing? Anyone can be anything to claim fame ontop this burial case. Hope they're not imposters.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by Maxymilliano(m): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2020
This is what I'm interested in ...

Any Cold Beer (ACB)

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by helinues: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2020
Hope NL Ipob members will also attend the burial.. shocked

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by landforeast(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2020
God bless NK
God Bless Biafra
The Land of the rising sun
May their souls rest in perfect peace
Amen

11 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by Moneywirer: 7:56am On Feb 14, 2020
I pray no one loses his or her life today because of the burial

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by Sylraph1: 7:58am On Feb 14, 2020
GOD IS WITH US ..
UMU CHINEKE GA ENWE MMERI....

3 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by Okoroawusa: 7:59am On Feb 14, 2020
Very simple burial.
The people of Afaraukwu have decided to bury their king n his wife without any drama.

IPOB STAY FAR AWAY.

There's nothing special about drones. People use drones to video their events these days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by Okoroawusa: 7:59am On Feb 14, 2020
helinues:
Hope NL Ipob members will also attend the burial.. shocked
No they are not. The community has made it clear that they don't want IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by Sylraph1: 8:03am On Feb 14, 2020
AlhajiImam:
And if you are man enough,you won't here spewing trash,instead you should be in Sambisa Forest dealing with your terrorists brothers who have been ravaging your land....

Ewu Gambia..

13 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by Vickym1(f): 8:31am On Feb 14, 2020
AlhajiImam:
Did u go there and u didn't see him? Or u just want to talk undecided

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:49am On Feb 14, 2020
Army Vs IPOB
Who wins?
Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by AuthenticNG: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2020
Heavy Tension in Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial

Commissioner of Police in Abia State, Mr Ene Okon, ordered the removal of Close Circuit Television installed by unknown persons around Isiama Afaraukwu Umuahia ahead of the burial of Eze Israel Kanu and his wife Sally.
Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by rrreer: 9:16am On Feb 14, 2020
OK
Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by AuthenticNG: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2020
Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by Uteghe(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2020
Drone belongs to police. Ene Okon is working. Kanu's had always been disgrace. Failed in school and after decades in Europe returned to forcefully take over his father's house for his IPOB biz. Dude had donations, why didn't he rent a place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial by AuthenticNG: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2020
PHOTOS:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbadamosi: What Next After Two Defeats? / Okorocha Formally Joins APC / What Are The Stages A Bill Can Pass Before It Can Be Signed Into Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.