Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Comedian Josh2funny Shares Hilarious Chat Exchange With His Protective Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Josh2funny Shares Hilarious Chat Exchange With His Protective Dad (976 Views)

Comedian Josh2funny Marries His Fiancée (Photos) / #10yearschallenge ; Kcee Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo / #10yearschallenge ; Davido Shares Hilarious Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Josh2funny Shares Hilarious Chat Exchange With His Protective Dad by Leetee123: 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
Comedian Josh2funny shared a screenshot of a chat between him and his father.

In the screenshot, the protective dad is seen warning Josh to be careful who he lets place hands on his head.

"Be conscious of your glory," Josh's father warned as he reacted to a photo of a man's hands placed on Josh's head

The comedian told his father the hands on his head belongs to his barber. But his father was still not satisfied.

He responded to Josh: "The way he's doing it is suspicious."

See the chat below.

https://pressnewsng.com.ng/comedian-josh2funny-shares-hilarious-chat-exchange-with-his-protective-dad/

Re: Comedian Josh2funny Shares Hilarious Chat Exchange With His Protective Dad by chatinent: 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Another attention-seeking clown.
Re: Comedian Josh2funny Shares Hilarious Chat Exchange With His Protective Dad by jendhorlee(m): 9:14am On Feb 14, 2020
that's actually cool
i wish i can relate and be as close to my dad this way. I've never had a one on one father and son conversation with my dad b4, he's never sat me down to even advise me. But i know he loves me more than the way i think sha, he makes sure he provides anything i need and doesn't shy away from his responsibilities. i just wish I'm very close to him . He's as gentle as anything, i need to ask him how he was able to ask my mom out sef
Re: Comedian Josh2funny Shares Hilarious Chat Exchange With His Protective Dad by IamD18: 9:16am On Feb 14, 2020
Pray to have an understanding and swag dad, that's the only way you can enjoy the friendliness, love and relationship of dad and son.

He called his dad "My guy" and the dad overlooked it and continued the conversation, something a typical Nigerian dad will not tolerate.

Mums dey soji well well, na why kids dey close them wella.

Be a friendly father to your kids.
Be a responsible marlian Father.
Don't be too archaic.
Be a swag dad that will sometimes dance zanku before his family and they'll be cheering him and laughing joyfully.

Don't be a kind of dad that his children will see and they'll be like.....

[img]https://media1./images/c3cd68cdbce746994d8c70f0e9578b10/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gabrielle Union Naked Expression Of Youth And Beauty / Suspected Meteorite Explosion Blasts Akure Ondo State / My Boyfriend Said My Ass Is Small, Bobrisky Revealed As He Spanked His Ass. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.