Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills (9101 Views)

The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians / A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! / Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
17th August, 2020.
-------
REVIVING SONG: Pick any song of praise/worship.
REVIVING TOPIC: Benefits Of Taking The Step Of Faith.
REVIVING SCRIPTURES: Matthew 14:25-31.
MEMORY VERSE : Acts 6:8
And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.
REVIVING WORD: Anyone that wants to implicate you, concerning what you know nothing about, shall fail, in the name of Jesus.
--------THE MESSAGE--------
It pays to take the step of faith. From the moment you sincerely decide to take it, to when you start taking it, the benefits starts to follow. Let's learn about those benefits today.
Taking the step of faith would build up divine boldness in you as it conquers your fears. It will take you to your divine promotions. It would open new doors for you. It would set you on fire for God. It gives violent faith. It establishes you. It answers your questions and clears away your doubts at once. It makes your impossibilities to become possible in your own very eyes. It is a miracle perfecter and manifester. A story changer. It launches you into your desired breakthroughs and even the unexpected ones.
It was a step of faith that Peter took after hearing a word from Jesus that made him to begin to walk on water. But when he doubted, he began to sink.
So my dearly beloved, don't doubt, don't be afraid, and always remember that God is always with you to back up His word and bring it to pass in your life. Just like peter, after hearing and accepting that word, it would become a solid surface for you to step on, in sinking situations. And because you have decided and has taken the step of faith in the first place, even if you stumble, Jesus wouldnt allow you to fall.
Make a decision.
REVIVING QUOTE : A step of faith is an opportunity waiting to be taken. It is to walk the talk. It is to grab the bull by the horns. It is to kill the spirit of procrastination.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- My stolen virtues, I recover you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My missed blessings, I recover you now, in the name of Jesus.
- My wasted opportunities, I recover you by the mercy of God, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- My departed helpers, come back to me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic manipulation over my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic conspiracies, against my life, scatter and backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil hand assigned to pull me down, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
-----------------------------------
© REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
----------------------------------------
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

19th August, 2020.
-------

REVIVING TOPIC: Practice Your Faith.

MEMORY VERSE : James 1:22
But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

REVIVING WORD: Any power that wants you to pay for what you did not buy, shall die.
Putting faith into practice or practicing your faith is all about living the word. The bible talks about two categories of Christians; the hearers and the doers. Regardless, it admonishes us to be the doers. We hear to do and not to keep. The essence of hearing is to do something. Christianity is a practice and not just a teaching.

Practicing your faith simple means: for instance, have you been hearing about forgiveness? Forgive. Have you been hearing about giving? Then give. Have you been hearing about working for God? Start doing it. Have you been hearing about restitution? please restitute. Have you been hearing about love? Start showing it. Have you been hearing about repentance? Repent.

Hearing those words is a blessing on their own, but practicing them releases the real blessings upon us.

Beloved, what preaching, teaching, or word have you been hearing and jotting into your notepads over the years? How many Christian books are there in your book shelf? How many audio/video sermons do you have? Am not just asking for their numbers, but have you also been practicing any of those words? It's high time you stop storing them and boasting to people how many preachers/messages you have listened to, without practicing them. Because see, the only way to make the word work for you, is to apply it.

A preacher can only help you to hear the word by telling it to you. But The "doing" part is yours to play. You have heard enough of the word to build up your faith. It's now time to start applying it in your own life. Failure to do this is what makes it seem as if some Christians are not going to church, whereas they are.

You see, the way to use the word is to : hear it, receive it, believe it and live it. It is as a result of the disciples of Jesus practicing their faith that made people to start calling them "Christians" (acts 11:26). Likewise, can your ways also make people or those around you to call you a Christian?

Examine yourself.

REVIVING QUOTE : Those whom the word shall stand against in the end, are those that heard it and never practiced it. Beware!

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- Because of me, multitudes shall go to heaven, in the name of Jesus.

- Because of me, multitudes shall encounter Christ, in the name of Jesus.

- Because of me, multitudes shall begin to take their faith more seriously, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)
- O Lord, make me an addition in your kingdom and a impact to my world, in the name of Jesus.

- Powers that stops people from serving God in my foundation, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.

- Untimely death is not my portion, in the name of Jesus.

- Spiritual oil drainers, living inside me, your time is up, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
© REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
MFMRevivalist:
REVIVAL TONIC�

19th August, 2020.
-------

REVIVING TOPIC: Practice Your Faith.

MEMORY VERSE : James 1:22
But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

REVIVING WORD: Any power that wants you to pay for what you did not buy, shall die.
Putting faith into practice or practicing your faith is all about living the word. The bible talks about two categories of Christians; the hearers and the doers. Regardless, it admonishes us to be the doers. We hear to do and not to keep. The essence of hearing is to do something. Christianity is a practice and not just a teaching.

Practicing your faith simple means: for instance, have you been hearing about forgiveness? Forgive. Have you been hearing about giving? Then give. Have you been hearing about working for God? Start doing it. Have you been hearing about restitution? please restitute. Have you been hearing about love? Start showing it. Have you been hearing about repentance? Repent.

Hearing those words is a blessing on their own, but practicing them releases the real blessings upon us.

Beloved, what preaching, teaching, or word have you been hearing and jotting into your notepads over the years? How many Christian books are there in your book shelf? How many audio/video sermons do you have? Am not just asking for their numbers, but have you also been practicing any of those words? It's high time you stop storing them and boasting to people how many preachers/messages you have listened to, without practicing them. Because see, the only way to make the word work for you, is to apply it.

A preacher can only help you to hear the word by telling it to you. But The "doing" part is yours to play. You have heard enough of the word to build up your faith. It's now time to start applying it in your own life. Failure to do this is what makes it seem as if some Christians are not going to church, whereas they are.

You see, the way to use the word is to : hear it, receive it, believe it and live it. It is as a result of the disciples of Jesus practicing their faith that made people to start calling them "Christians" (acts 11:26). Likewise, can your ways also make people or those around you to call you a Christian?

Examine yourself.

REVIVING QUOTE : Those whom the word shall stand against in the end, are those that heard it and never practiced it. Beware!

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- Because of me, multitudes shall go to heaven, in the name of Jesus.

- Because of me, multitudes shall encounter Christ, in the name of Jesus.

- Because of me, multitudes shall begin to take their faith more seriously, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)
- O Lord, make me an addition in your kingdom and a impact to my world, in the name of Jesus.

- Powers that stops people from serving God in my foundation, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.

- Untimely death is not my portion, in the name of Jesus.

- Spiritual oil drainers, living inside me, your time is up, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
20th August, 2020.
-------
REVIVING TOPIC: Preach The Faith.
MEMORY VERSE :Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
REVIVING WORD: O Lord, reveal what I don't know about you to me, in the name of Jesus.
Applying the faith into your own life isn't just enough. The bible condemns knowing what is good and keeping it to oneself or knowing what is bad and not correcting it. Hence the faith also, must be preached.
Priesthood is one of our ordinances as children of God (1 Peter 2:9). And spreading the gospel is our primary assignment. You don't need to go to any bible school or be comissioned by any church before you can be able to preach the gospel to others.
The Word in which you have read and has heard so far, is enough to start with. The Sunday school classes you have been attending over the years is enough experience for you to be able to preach the gospel. The Christian books, articles and word ministrations in which you have sat under ought to have given you one or two insights about the bible and how to tell it to someone. You don't need to have a degree or Masters in theological studies before you can preach the gospel. Most especially when it has to do with salvation.
And even if you don't know how to start, John 3:16 the very popular scripture would do the opening for you. And if you don't know where or whom to start with, you can start in your home or workplace with those around you who are yet to give their lives to Christ whenever you are less busy and have their attention.
You can not continue living year to year without telling people about the good news or winning any soul for Christ. For instance, how would you feel if you had cancer and someone close to you knew the cure to it and didn't tell you? Or How would you feel if poverty had so eaten you up, and someone you know, knew the cure but didn't bother to tell you?
Beloved, that is how Christ is in our hands. He is the solution to every bugging problems of the world today. Preaching Him is like offering help to people. And although not all may receive Him, but the point is that you opened your mouth and preached the gospel.
What are you still waiting for?
REVIVING QUOTE: If people you meet are already used to the "God loves you" evangelism strategy. Try "have you heard about Him?" And most of them would reply with "who?", Thereby ceating a chance for a conversation.
ASSIGNMENT: Share your salvation story with someone.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- O Lord my Father, anoint me afresh with the Holy Ghost and power, to go about doing good for you, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, breathe upon every word that comes out of my mouth, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father and My God, put your burden in my heart, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- Jesus Christ of Nazareth, give me your spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the spirit that worketh in me, increase for signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the word of God already in me, begin to reproduce and regenerate souls for Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I shall not be a thug that calls in passengers into the bus without going with it.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by Kobojunkie: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2020
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
undecided undecided
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
21st August, 2020.
-------
REVIVING TOPIC: Faith Application.
MEMORY VERSE : Mark 9:23
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
REVIVING WORD: O God, arrest my arresters, in the name of Jesus.
Beloved, how often do you apply your faith? I mean, how often do you apply divine methodologies to your situations? How much do you trust in God enough to answer you in emergency situations and non-emergency situations? Let's look at what today's devotional has to say about this.
In my early days of going to pray for people, I went to pray for a woman who was at the point of death one night. Although it wasn't planned at first because it happened to be an emergency. So, I went there first with the intention of going to see what was happening. And In the scenario; the holy spirit kept telling me that "the heavens are just waiting for you to open your mouth and declare." Still, I was delaying just looking at how the woman was coughing profusely, rolling on the floor and almost giving up her life while her daughter was holding her and was in tears. Meanwhile, as I was still caught up in my thoughts, one of the neighbors who came to see what was happening started to suggest different ungodly methods to heal her. Some others were suggesting medical attention. However, they were only making suggestions and not taking any actions as none wanted to be held responsible for what he/she knew nothing about. So in general, everyone was trying to be careful. Notwithstanding, I went back home to take my bible and some faith materials and also to say a short prayer. I got back there and with the rest of the neighbors, we started praying for her and God delivered her that night.
Three lessons to learn from that story is that: wherever you are as a Christian and there is trouble and no means of solution, apply your faith. Secondly, don't wait for God to tell you what to do, as being there alone already means God wants you to do something. And thirdly, regardless of the situation, don't join others to fear or doubt, offer the help you can and watch God manifest Himself.
Beloved, it would have been a big blow to heaven, if any of the suggestions of those neighbors had prevailed over such spiritual matter in the presence of a Christian.
REVIVING QUOTE: Don't hesitate, don't procrastinate. Cultivate the habit of applying your faith. As children of the Most high God, the heavens are always on standby to establish our decrees.
ASSIGNMENT: Make up your mind to advertise the power of God wherever you are and whenever it is needed.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- Every spirit of backwardness, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Death by sickness, I rebuke you, in the name of Jesus.
- Death by evil dreams, I cancel you with the blood of Jesus.
(Evening)
- Failure to meet my Divine target this year, shall not be my lot, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, give me a manifestation that will shake the world and recruit souls to your kingdom, in the name of Jesus.
- My miracle hour, manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Let my dreams become prophetic, O Lord make me a prophetic dreamer, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2020

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2020
Returns on monday
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �

(Revised)
------
REVIVING SONG: Sing any song of praise/worship.

REVIVING TOPIC: Walking By The Spirit.

REVIVING SCRIPTURE : Galatians 5:16-18.

MEMORY VERSE: Romans 8:14
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

REVIVING WORD : Today, The works of the flesh shall cease to prosper in your life in Jesus name.
-------
To walk with God, you need to walk by the spirit. To live in Christ, you need to live by the spirit. To follow God you need to follow the leadings of the Holy Spirit. God is a spirit being that will never operate with us fleshly or carnally. To serve Him intimately, is only possible through His Holy spirit in us. Lack of spiritual sensitivity or alertness can not keep one in motion with God.

Walking by the spirit, according to scriptures will help you overcome the lust of the flesh, it will sustain your hopes in Christ and will always put you steps ahead of your enemies, as God will be revealing not only His plans, but theirs to you.

What is not possible in the physical is possible in the spiritual. Therefore, chosing not to live by the spirit as a Christian, will limit you from doing greater works Jesus Christ promised (John 14:12).

The devil is fighting against our spiritual life with the works of the flesh - (Galatians 5:19-21), because he knows that if he can kill the spiritual life of a Christian, he has as well conquered the Christian.

The Spiritual life of man can either be a threat or an advantage to the devil. Moreover, Satan
strives to keep us in the flesh so as to avoid being defeated by that spirit. Why? because walking by the spirit will enable the Holy Spirit to empower a believer, through His continual infilling, thereby using the believer mightily for God's work.

Signs of those who are dead or are dying spiritually are : scarcity of dreams, spiritual deafness and blindness, lack of sensitivity to the move of the Spirit, absence of the spirit of discernment, prayerlessness, firelessness, and WORDlessness .

The spirit and the flesh can not work together (Galatians 5:17). So, the best way to walk by the spirit is to withdraw yourself from the things of the flesh.

The choice is yours!

REVIVING QUOTE : Holy Spirit is a Spirit that dwells in the spirit and not in the flesh.

REVIVING PRAYERS.

(Morning)

- By the power of the Holy Ghost, you my spiritual revival, manifest by fire in the name of Jesus.

- By the anointing of the Holy ghost, I activate my Divine destiny, in the name of Jesus.

- Let my mockers gather to celebrate me this year, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)

- I reject counterfeit glory, in the name of Jesus.

- My head, reject satanic counsel, in the name of Jesus.

- Anything hindering my Divine Manifestation, die in the name of Jesus.

- Any power that wants to stop me from getting to my next level, die, in the name of Jesus.
-----------
© REVIVAL TONIC is an online Christian devotional, inspired by the Holy Ghost and written by Anthony Akhigbe.
------
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 1:16am On Aug 28, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �

(REVISED).
--------
REVIVING SONG : Pick any song of praise/worship.

REVIVING TOPIC: Living By The Spirit.

REVIVING SCRIPTURE : Galatians 5:16-18, John 3:6.

MEMORY VERSE: John 6:63 (KJV) It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

REVIVING WORD : Receive fresh anointing to pursue, overtake, and recover all your possessions in the name of Jesus.
-------
Living by the spirit simply means to be spiritually minded.

In this generation: we build our muscles, care for our health, and improve our brains more than we develop our spiritual lives. In other words -- we are more concerned with improving the performances and outlooks of the flesh rather than the spirit. But it ought not to be so.

As a student, when you live by the spirit, God will be revealing to you the right books to read before your exams, and likewise will the Holy spirit bring them to rememberance when needed.

Also, when you live by the spirit as a business person, God will reveal to you--- the secret to make wealth in that industry you are in, without Getting your hands dirty or using the same business strategies as others.

Furthermore, as a spiritual leader, when you live by the spirit, you will be having deep revelations about the lives of your members even before they come to you with their problems for counselling, thereby knowing how best to lead them in the Lord.

Making spiritual-living a lifestyle as a christian, would make you to be victorious In every challenges in life.

Beloved, you can never be too spiritual. No Child of God ever graduates from the school of the spirit. When that happens, such a person has failed. Neither can you overgrow in your spiritual life.

The things of the spirit are deep and eternal, unlike the physical that is surface and temporal. Whatever ends in the physical , continues in the Spiritual. Nothing that happens physically does so without firstly being executed in the spirit realm. Many sudden deaths , sicknesses and afflictions that occurs in the lives of people today, are as a result of transactions that took place in the spirit realm. Hence the saying -- the spirit controls the physical.

Thus, if you are not living by the the spirit, you won't just be ignorant of these satanic operations, but would also be powerless against them.

I pray you shall be delivered from every form of ignorance in Jesus name.

The Word of God is renewed everyday. And it is only those who are refilling the oil of their spiritual lamps that can be renewed along with it.

You can be physically old
in age and be a baby in the spirit. You can professionally be a senior in a certain field of expertise and still be a junior in spirit. This is because the Spirit Life has nothing to do with experience or the physical age.

Spiritual laws are no respecter of persons or any earthly protocols. Today's lesson simply teaches that : to live by the spirit, requires one to do away with the ideologies of this world.

REVIVING QUOTE : To live by the Spirit, is to surrender to the Lordship of the HolySpirit of God in you.

REVIVING PRAYERS.

(Morning)

1) Thou power of the flesh, loose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.

2) I release the fire of God over every works of the flesh in my life, in the name of Jesus.

3) Any habit, causing for there to be a "but" in any area of my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)

4) O God, break the teeth of the ungodly, in the name of Jesus.

5) Mighty Jehovah, prove yourself as God over my life, in the name of Jesus.

6) Lord Jesus, Give me an encounter that will launch me into my Divine destiny like Paul the apostle, in the name of Jesus.

7) Let the love of God overshadow my life afresh, in the name of Jesus.
-------
© REVIVAL TONIC is an online Christian devotional, inspired by the Holy Ghost and written by Anthony Akhigbe.
------
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good evening
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �

(Revised)
------
REVIVING SONG : Sing any song of praise/worship.

REVIVING TOPIC : The School Of The Spirit.

REVIVING SCRIPTURE : Galatians 5:16-18, John 3:6, John 6:63, romans 8:14.

MEMORY VERSE: 1Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

REVIVING WORD : Evert generational doors of blessings, shut against you, are blasted open now!
------
The School of the Spirit is the School of life. It is headed by the Holy Spirit and as well taught by Him. Everyone is a member, as man is first a spirit-being. Only that it is those who has given their lives to Christ that will be receiving from the teaching ministry of the Holy Spirit.

Beloved, everyday In the school of the spirit alot of people are being expelled (by death), suspended, demoted and as well promoted. This include pastors, ministers and every other Christians. All this depends on how far a person has gone with doing away with the works of the flesh and with following God .

You can not be a genuine child of God, if you are not led by the spirit -Romans 8:14. Heaven is a Spiritual Place, God is a spirit-being, the Word of God is spirit-inspired and spiritually understood, and man is a spirit that has a soul living in a body. Thus, Spiritless Christianity is mere religion.

Beloved, it is such a great tragedy when we still have christians who could sleep for hours without dreaming. Such a tragedy, when we still have christians who could go about seeking help from prophets because they don't hear from God. And Christians who are spiritually ignorant. As a result, such believers would not be able to clearly point out where the problems in their lives particularly entered from because of their spiritual carelessness.

Child of God, you can not continue like this if you fall into any of those categories. You need to pick up your spiritual textbook (bible) and begin to study again. You need to apply the principle of prayer and fasting for more indept of the Holy Spirit. You need to engage yourself more in spiritual exercises to meet up with your spiritual assignments and to receive newer ones. You need to be nice to other students (Christians) in this school, in order to learn from them as you can not do it all alone. You must move from taking spiritual milk to eating the spiritual meat. In other words, you must be promoted from kindergarten Christianity.

Today's devotional is speaking to everyone. Particularly those who have been sleeping in classes. God is urging us to wake up from our spiritual slumbers.

REVIVING QUOTE: "Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?" What this simply means is that, even "grace" can expire and God can run out of patience. Be warned!

REVIVING PRAYERS.

(Morning)

1) I shall not retire but refire, in the name of Jesus.

2) Any power that wants me to expire shall expire, in the name of Jesus.

3) I reject and renounce the system of this world, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)

4) I break myself free from every connection I have with the waters, in the name of Jesus.

5) Thou spirit of waster, come out of my life by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6) Every "over-my-dead-body" powers, attacking my breakthroughs, receive divine judgement, in the name of Jesus.

7) This year, I shall sing my song and dance my dance, in the name of Jesus.
------
ABOUT: REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL, INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
-----
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 2:06am On Sep 03, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �

(Revised)
-------
REVIVING SONG : Pick any song of praise/worship.

REVIVING TOPIC: Characterizing Your Anointing

REVIVING SCRIPTURE : Colossians 3:8-10.

MEMORY VERSE: 1 Samuel 25:3
Now the name of the man was Nabal; and the name of his wife Abigail: and she was a woman of good understanding, and of a beautiful countenance: but the man was churlish and evil in his doings; and he was of the house of Caleb.

REVIVING WORD : In the name of Jesus, your name is removed from every satanic registers this year.
-----
The fall of an anointed person could always be linked to a bad character. Character is responsible for how far a person would go and how long he/she would remain there.

In this generation of ours today, we need to start learning how to 'characterise the anointing'. When you are beautiful but have a bad character, talented but have a bad character, skillful but have a bad character, failure is inevitable. To characterize your anointing simply means to have a good character added with your potentials.

A good character is the secret ingredient missing in the lives of many unsuccessful people today. While anointing will bless you, character will determine how much of that blessings you would be receiving. While anointing would raise you, character would determine how long you would remain standing. While anointing would empower you, character would determine how long you would remain in power. Anointing and good character works together.
Note: "anointing" in this context is not related to clergy people alone, but to every one with a uniqueness, potential, or ability.

Character influences, character uplifts, character destroys, character promotes, character can make or mar you.

Anointing without good character has put a lot of people in trouble. Dear singles, I implore you to please get a good character before thinking of getting a good man/woman. Dear aspiring entrepreneur, I implore you to please get a good character before seeking for that loan to fund your business. Dear student, please get a good character before seeking for admission into the higher institution where mummy & daddy wont be there to correct you. And dear lifecoach or mentor, please build up your character before attempting to build people.

A bad character chases away helpers. It is friends with mr. & mrs. Shame & disgrace. A bad character can be pride, talkativeness, ingratitude, bad temper or even discontentment. I don't know what your own is, but if you don't stop it, it would surely stop you. Bad character is the spirit of untimeliness. It stops good things from lasting long in a person's life and including the person.

Beware of a bad character!

REVIVING QUOTE :Character is who you are when no one is watching you. Character is the display of the real you. Character is your intention in action. It can be good or bad, transfered or self developed. Character is a virtue.

REVIVING PRAYERS

(Morning)

- My Father, rearrange every character disorders in my life, in the name of Jesus.

- My Father, reactivate all my deactivated virtues, in the name of Jesus.

- My life, glorify thy Maker, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)

- Any power that doesn't want me to fulfill destiny, I cut you off, in the name of Jesus.

- Lord Jesus the way Maker, make a way for me where there seems to be no way, in the name of Jesus.

- Just by hearing of my name, let all my enemies scatter, in the name of Jesus.

- Every Stopper in my life, that want to stop my stay at the top when I get there, you shall not succeed, I stop you now, in the name of Jesus.
------
ABOUT: REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
------
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �

4th, September, 2020.
----
PRAISE/WORSHIP

REVIVING TOPIC: Characterizing The Anointing (Part 2).

REVIVING SCRIPTURES: Genesis 39.

MEMORY VERSE: 1 Samuel 18:14 - And David behaved himself wisely in all his ways; and the LORD was with him.

REVIVING WORD: O God, Arise and move me forward by fire, in the name of Jesus.
----
When i say 'characterize the anointing' I mean, add character to your anointing.

It is no more news that many anointed people doesn't have character or good characters. Anointing without character is zero.

Character will secure your anointing. Character will increase your anointing. Character will keep people with you even when there's no more anointing. Character will distinguish you from other anointed people. Character will shield your anointing from spiritual oil leakages. Character will make both your destiny helpers and those who never had the intention of helping you to become your helpers. The reason why God tarries in blessing people at times is because He is scared of some of their characters. For example, Some who want power are not yet in power and they're already oppressing people. Some people are yet to become rich and they are already planning revenge. These are students in the school of character disorders.

Beloved, if God should weigh our lives on His divine scale, the results would be surprising. Joseph's character played a major role in his favours all through his journey to the palace. With your character Intact, you would be favored even where you are not supposed to find favour.

Finally, God is yet to trust some of us with how we spend money, how we treat people, how we handle our temptations, etc, before trusting us with His blessings. Even so, anyone who wants to sustain or increase his/her anointing must deal with his/her character disorders.

REVIVING QUOTE: Character can change the anointing but anointing can not change the character. You are responsible for what you become or don't become.

ASSIGNMENT: List out those things in your life that people complain about and begin to work on them.

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- My Father, break me and remake me, in the name of Jesus.

- O Lord, arise and deliver me from myself, in the name of Jesus.

- Blood of Jesus, Holy Ghost fire, sanitize my life, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)
- Every owners of evil load, carry your load now, in the name of Jesus.

- Every "but" in my life, be removed, in the name of Jesus.

- Strangers in my body, I challenge you with the fire of the Holy ghost, in the name of Jesus.

- O God, visit my foundation, with your axe of fire, in the name of Jesus.
----
ABOUT: REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL INSPIRED BY GOD AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
------
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �

11, SEPTEMBER, 2020
----------------------------------
PRAISE/WORSHIP

REVIVING TOPIC: Anointing Versus Skills.

MEMORY VERSE: John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

REVIVING WORD: THE LORD SHALL VISIT YOU TODAY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
-------
It is good to be skillful. But to be anointed is better. The difference between a skillful person and an anointed person is impact. Skill performs. Anointing ministers. A skillful performance will result to applauds. An anointed ministration will lead to Divine encounters.

At an event, a very skillful singer sang psalm 23. And the performance wowed everyone. Next, an old man with a very cracky voice also sang that same psalm and everyone busted into tears. They even forgot to clap. After the ministration, the young singer asked the old man what he did despite not having any singing skills to have caused such holy ghost atmosphere. And the man replied " You know the psalm, but I know the shepherd." The old man was anointed, while the young singer was only skillful.

Skill is the ability to do something well. Anointing is the grace to make impacts whether or not you did something well. Anointing can do without skill but skill can not do without anointing.

You may ask: what happens if I mix the two together or have the two? Well, skills + anointing equals to excellence.

Notwithstanding, skillfulness is very important. Our God is not a partial God. It is when skills has failed that anointing takes over. You need to be learned in any area God has called you into while carrying the anointing. Anointing plus skill makes perfect.

REVIVING QUOTE: Never give up on your dreams, even if you don't have the necessary skills required for them yet.

ASSIGNMENT: Start focusing on what you can do, rather than on what you can not do.

REVIVING PRAYERS.

(Morning)

- My glory, what are you doing in the cage of witchcraft, arise and shine, in the name of Jesus.

- Every satanic barber, stealing my virtues, you and your clipper, catch holy ghost fire, in the name of Jesus.

- Every attack on my brain, I counter you with the blood of Jesus.

(Evening)

- Every attack on my health, I counter you with the blood of Jesus.

- Evil handwriting, against my destiny, clear away by fire, in the name of Jesus.

- Thou troubler of my Israel, die a disgraceful death, in the name of Jesus.

- Deliverance power of God, set me free, from every satanic captivity, in the name of Jesus.
------
ABOUT: REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL INSPIRED BY GOD AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
-----
JESUS IS LORD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? / Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam / 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.