Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills (9100 Views)

The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians / A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! / Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
23rd, June, 2020.
----------------------------------
REVIVING SONG: Pick any song of praise/worship.
REVIVING TOPIC: Flames Of Fire.
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Exodus 3:2, Obadiah 1:18, Isaiah 29:6.
MEMORY VERSE: Hebrews 1:7
And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
REVIVING WORD: Receive Divine intervention into your situation, in the name of Jesus.
--------THE MESSAGE--------
The bible says God has made His ministers a flame of fire. Who are the ministers ? You and I. We aren't just supposed to be carriers of fire but flames of fire.
It is one thing to carry fire and another to be a flame of fire. To baptise: means to be totally deeped or immersed into something and then raised up. So, those who becomes flames of fire are those who have been baptised by it. Don't be fooled, people can see you and see fire allover you, likewise they can also see you and see fire in one part of your body. One who is a flame of fire speak the words of fire and work the works of fire. Like Apostle Joseph Ayo babalola, one day a serpent brushed over His leg and it dried up. That is an example of being a Flame of Fire. All your body carries fire. Whatever you touch becomes fire. Wherever you step your feet on receives fire. Revival takes place at your presence. As in, knowing you are around or will be around a particular place makes people gather to wait for you. Note: it is only a leg that carries fire like that of the spoken man of God, that can truly tread upon serpents and scorpions and they die. That is why in Luke 10:19 Jesus didn't just say "Ye shall tread upon serpents and scorpions" but that He shall first give us POWER to tread upon serpents and scorpions... Therefore if there's no power (or Holy-fire), and you tread upon them or they come near you like they did to the apostle, there's no way they wouldn't hurt you. But God forbid.
Fire has a very agressive nature. It is no respecter of persons. It consumes whatever it comes across. It can spread to different places while being in one place at the same time. And that is exactly the description of one who is a flame of fire. From wherever such a person is, the impacts are felt across different places. Every Child of God needs to move from being just carriers of Holy-fire, to becoming Flames Of Fire.
REVIVING QUOTE : You can carry fire and not be fire yourself. But you can not be fire and not carry fire. Hence the prayer : Holy Ghost Overshadow me.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- I claim progress and excellence in my ministry, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let my Ministry reach the unreached, in the name of Jesus.
- A multitude of people will go to heaven because of my Ministry, in Jesus name.
(Evening)
- I kill every attack on my ministry. I shall prevail, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not bite the fingers, that fed me, in Jesus name.
- I shall not engage in rebellion, in the name of Jesus.
- Henceforth, let my Church begin to experience prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
-----------------------------------
© REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
----------------------------------------
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
24th, June, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Fanning Your Fire.
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Luke 2:52, Luke 5:16, Luke 22:41.
MEMORY VERSE: And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him. Luke 2:40.
REVIVING WORD: Receive your total turn-around, in the name of Jesus.
There is a fire that passes all other fire. That fire is the only fire that can lick up water (1Kings 18:38). And it can not only lick up water but can also dry up every waters troubling your life. The activation of that fire in your life, will consume demons and whatever that is not of God troubling your life. That fire is the fire from on high. It is known as God's Holy Fire.
In the physical world, just as outdoor cooking fires are needed to be fanned in order to continue burning, so it is in the spiritual. We need to start fanning our spiritual fire. In other words: we need to pay more attention to our spiritual growth. We need to make our relationship with God more stronger. And we need to engage in more spiritual exercises. Fanning a fire doesn't just stops it from putting out, but also increases it.
The enemy is on a rampage. Destinies are getting destroyed by the day. Glories are being truncated. And so many lives are being wasted. If the devil can succeed in putting out the fire left in a Christian, then he has succeeded in making that person's Christianity powerless. The physical fire is fanned whenever it threatens to put out or go down, and so is the case of the Spiritual fire. You need to begin to fan your fire: when you are beginning to fall away from the things of God; When backslidding seems hard to resist or come out from; When you are always being overpowered by the enemies in your dreams; When you stop having your devotional times; When your prayer life is getting weaker by the day; When bible study is becoming so hard for you to do; When you are always feeling weak and depressed; and when there are no more revelations.
To fan your fire, is to increase in your level of spirituality with God.
REVIVING QUOTE : Everything in your life is connected to growth. If you don't grow, things will never change.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- Every power of my Father's house, working against my calling, die in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing for excellence, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, break me and remould me, in the name of Jesus.
- I will not surrender to the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- I shall not die, before my time, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not covet the prosperity of naaman, in the name of Jesus.
- Let God arise, and let every enemy of my calling, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive fresh fire, and fresh anointing in the name of Jesus.
© REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 11:34am On Jun 25, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
25th, June, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Fanning Your Fire. (2)
MEMORY VERSE : And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him. Luke 2:40.
REVIVING WORD: I cut off every evil hands of unfriendly friends in your life, in the name of Jesus.
Today's study lays emphasis on increasing God's Holy-Fire in our lives.
Beloved, it takes Holy-fire to be a Child of the Most High God. That fire is God's Holy-Spirit. It is by Him that we can stand against the forces of darkness and all manner evils. But due to the level of Holy-fire burning in you, determines what you can do for God and how much the enemies can attack you. Take for example: the fire burning in a lantern, can not be used to burn a bush. But note this : regardless of how mighty any fire is, they all started by burning little. Based on our topic, God is urging us to fan that fire that is already burning in us, instead of us looking for power elsewhere. God wants us to increase that fire into what can overshadow our lives and make us flames of fire.
To fan your fire, is to increase in spiritual growth. What great men of God of old did, can also be done in our generation. There's no special thing to ask for because they carried the same Holy-Spirit that is available today. Only that we need to grow and develop Him in us. Beloveth, the time has come to stop relying on what you hear people say about God in order for you to know God, but to go into your closet and cry for an encounter. You can not stay afar to fan a fire, you need to come near to it, in order to do so.
May your fire never be put out, in the name of Jesus.
REVIVING QUOTE : Man is a Spirit, that has a soul, living in a body. Therefore it only makes sense that we pay more attention to our spiritual lives, other than anything else. Therein lies who we really are.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- I thank God for the purifying fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
- I cover myself with the blood of the Lord Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let your fire that burns every deposit of the enemy fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, incubate me, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
(Evening)
- I reject any evil stamp or seal, placed upon me by ancestral spirits, in the name of Jesus.
- I release myself from every negative anointing, in the name of Jesus.
- Every door of spiritual leakage, close, in the name of Jesus.
- I challenge every organ of my body with the fire of the Holy Spirit (methodically lay your right hand on various parts of your body beginning from the head), in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

26th, June, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Fanning The Fire. (3)

MEMORY VERSE: Luke 1:80
And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, and was in the deserts till the day of his shewing unto Israel.

REVIVING WORD: No evil weapon fashioned against your health shall prosper.
The activities of man, as well as his problems, may hinder spiritual growth. Today's study aims to encourage us in fanning our spiritual fire even in the most delicate situations.

Dearly beloved, you need to start fanning the fire of your spiritual life by engaging more in spiritual exercises. Devote time to build up your spirit man. Begin to develop your spiritual gifts by putting into practice the ones you have already discovered. At times, It may not be easy even to read your bible, but try. Dont let bad dreams stop you from praying or believing more in God. Don't let those who don't understand God's will for your life kill your fire by discouraging you.

The more you run away from the presence of God because of whatever you may be facing, the more the enemy triumph's over you. Don't loose hope in this race when you are yet to get to the finish line. Even when you don't know what to say or pray for, begin to sing praises or speak in tongues. Don't just grow spiritually when everything is going well for you, but also, when things are not that alright. That is what brings out the champion in you. You are not defeated until you say so. The bible says "let the weak say i am strong" because there is power in the tongue. Don't give up on where God is taking you to. Don't stop at the few scriptures and revelations you know. Strive to know more of God so that you can do more for Him. For they that KNOW their God shall be strong and do exploits (Dan. 11:32).

It is not over until you win.

REVIVING QUOTE : Sometimes, the best strategy for winning tough battles, is to go back for more training.

REVIVING PRAYERS.

(Morning)
- Sing any Holy Ghost fire song you know.

- Every human spirit, attacking my spirit, release me, in the name of Jesus.

- I reject every spirit of the tail, in the name of Jesus.

- All evil marks on my body, be burnt off by the fire of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)

- The anointing of the Holy Ghost, fall upon me and break every negative yoke, in the name of Jesus.

- Every garment of hindrance and dirtiness, be dissolved by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

- All my chained blessings, be released, in the name of Jesus.

- All Spiritual cages, inhibiting my progress, roast by the fire of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

29th, June, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Fanning The Fire. (4)

And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, and was in the deserts till the day of his shewing unto Israel.

REVIVING WORD: Every terminal sickness is terminated by the blood of Jesus.
The difference between physical growth and spiritual growth is that the physical growth will occur regardless of how you chose to live. But Spiritual growth is dependent on how active your relationship with God is. Meaning: you can remain a spiritual babe in the faith for so many years without growing, if you are not walking daily with God.

As I had earlier said in some topics away; fanning your fire is all about spiritual growth. And Spiritual growth involves: improving in the things of God. Getting more revelations about who God is and about the Word of God. Constant fellowshipping with God. Dying to the flesh/self daily. Doing away with things that hinders the move of God in your life, such as sin. Tarrying more in the place of prayer. Having a deep personal relationship with God. Knowing whom you are serving and how to serve Him. Increasing your faith. And Refusing to settle for less with God.

Beloveth, there's more to God than anyone could ever imagine. There are realms yet to be discovered and explored by man. Moving in the supernatural is not a thing for pastors or preachers alone, but for every child of God. Our inheritance in Christ Jesus is in physical blessings as well as spiritual blessings in Heavenly places. Many have not physically died but has been to heaven and has seen hell before. Our generation being the age of Grace has more chances of getting a better understanding about God than the past generations. Divine visitations are still happening, People are still seeing God without dying, and God is still using men to do wonders. All it takes is in one word --GROWTH.

REVIVING QUOTE : If you didn't grew yesterday, you may not have gotten to where you are today. Likewise will today's growth enable you for tomorrow's success.

REVIVING PRAYERS.

(Morning)
- I shall not die before my time. My days shall be fulfilled, in the name of Jesus.

- My parents will not bury me. I will not bury my children, in the name of Jesus.

- My labour shall not be in vain. I shall eat the fruit of my labour, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)
- My head reject bewitchment. You are for signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.

- The cry of my prayer shall not be in vain. I receive grace for speedy answers to my prayers, in Jesus name.

- I receive Divine acceleration to overtake those that has gone ahead of me, in the name of Jesus.

- I shall live to tell my story, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.

1 Like

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

30th, June, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Fanning The Fire. (5)

REVIVING WORD: The battle that conquers great people in your family shall not conquer you.
Spiritual growth isn't just a principle, It is a life-style. The message can not be over-preached. Neither can the ministry be over-reached. Every believer, regardless of title or position is a student in the school of the spirit. The world is a dark place where children of God serves as lights to brighten up her atmosphere. But if you don't fan up your spiritual fire, you may just end up lost in darkness.

There's no better time to grow. Only the dead doesn't grow. A successful Christian Life is all about spiritual growth. Just like the physical growth, spiritual growth affects every part of your spirit from your spiritual eyes to all other spiritual abilities.

Wonder why you have not been dreaming, understanding, or remembering your dreams? It's because you are not growing. Wonder why you don't know or understand God's plan for your life? It is because you are not growing. Wonder why you keep backslidding? It is because you are not growing. Wonder why you lack spiritual fruits and gifts? It is because you are not growing. Wonder why some prayers are not yet answered? It is because you are not growing. Wonder why you find it difficult to go into the presence of God and tarry there? It is because you are not growing. Wonder why you still find it difficult to discern between the voice of God and the voice of the devil? It is because you are not growing. Wonder why you sometimes wish to go back to your former life before you met Christ? It is because you are not growing. Everything we want from God is dependent on our spiritual growth. The more you grow, the more God entrusts you with His blessings.

REVIVING QUOTE : Physical growth will one day lead to death. But spiritual growth leads to eternal life. Physical growth is limited. But Spiritual growth is unlimited. Physical growth is natural, While Spiritual growth is supernatural.

REVIVING PRAYERS.

(Morning)
- I shall not die in the battle of life, in the name of Jesus.

- Powers, that wants me to live my life in battles, die, in the name of Jesus.

- The sickness assigned to kill me, die by the blood of Jesus.

(Evening)
- The sickness assigned to steal from me and reduce me, die by the blood of Jesus.

- O Lord, take away anything that doesn't glorify God in my life, in Jesus name.

- O God, let my Divine promotions begin to manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus.

- O Lord, visit my foundation, with your axe of fire, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

01, July, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Enemies Of Spiritual Growth.

MEMORY VERSE: 2 Corinthians 13:5
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

REVIVING WORD: The enemies that has concluded your case shall die, in Jesus name.
To fan our spiritual fire today, we shall be looking at the enemies of spiritual growth.

1) Pride: God resists the proud and gives more grace to the humble (James 4:6). Pride will make you think you know better than anyone else when you know nothing. Pride will stop you from seeking help from those that can help you. You need more of God's grace to grow everyday and by scriptures "more-grace" is not given to the proud but to the humble.

2) Unteachable spirit : This is the spirit that makes a person to hear but doesn't do. These set of people are above mistakes and corrections. They hear but they don't listen.

3) Spiritual Ignorance : Lack of knowledge of God or the things of God. And to be delivered from this spirit, is to simply start seeking for spiritual knowledge. It is also very important for you to know that anyone who condemns or criticizes deep spiritual mysteries can not come of from this.

4) Hypocrisy : You can deceive man but not God nor yourself. Many today in the house of God are claiming to be spiritual but are not spiritual. Some just want to keep a "holy" personality and not live a holy life. These category of believers further tends to have multiple personalities everywhere they go. You can not get what you don't have if you pretend to be who you are not.

5) Laziness and Procrastination : Too busy working for yourself, but finally, when you are less busy, you become too tired for God. You always panic at the call of your boss but you comfortably postpone God's call. Surely you can not grow spiritually this way.

6) Worry and Anxiety : In this state, nothing of God interests you. You become so clouded by your problems that you don't even bother to take them to God in prayers. This is used by the devil to discourage people from doing God's will. People in this condition are always weak and depressed. And that is because in this kingdom; the Joy of the Lord is our strength (Nehemiah 8:10). Happiness enhances spiritual growth.

7) Lack of spiritual hunger: You feel so at ease in your present spiritual condition and therefore you don't want more of God.

One by one, begin to examine if any of these things are in your life. If so, then that answers why you haven't been growing spiritually. May you be delivered in Jesus name.

REVIVING QUOTE : A problem discovered is half solved.

REVIVING PRAYERS.

(Morning)

- Anything hindering my spiritual growth, die, in Jesus name.

- Blood of Jesus, sanitize my life afresh, in the name of Jesus.

- I come out of powerless Christianity, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)

- O Lord, carry out a spiritual operation in my life, in Jesus name.

- You that doggish spirit in my life, come out by fire, in Jesus name.

- My Father, open my spiritual belly and make me hunger and thirst for you, in the name of Jesus.

- Every demon of worry and anxiety in my life, jump out by fire, in Jesus name.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 4:26am On Jul 02, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

02, July, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Growing In Grace.

MEMORY VERSE: Luke 2:40
And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

REVIVING WORD: You shall begin to see the manifestations of every Word of God concerning your life, in Jesus name.
The grace of God is always available and sufficient enough for everyone to use. But for some people, using it productively has always been the issue. For this reason we shall be looking at some points on how to grow spiritually in the grace of God.

1) Start small : A baby starts walking by first learning how to sit, how to crawl, how to stand and then taking a few steps before walking/running. Spiritual growth as well starts small. Don't compete with others no matter how much they inspire you. Start in the very way you can afford to. If it is 12 to 12 fasting you can afford per week, please do. If it is one bible chapter or even one verse you can study per day, please do. As time goes on, if you're consistent, God sees your heart and He would engrace you for more.

2) Get godly friends : The friends you follow matters alot. They can make or mar you. Look for those who are also healthy in Christ so that you can grow together and not be hindered.

3) Be Humble : In getting godly friends, God would be giving you those that can learn from you, as well as those that you can learn from. But It takes humility to keep them and learn from them. Age, degree, status, colour, gender etc should never be an issue.

4) Help others grow : This simply means that you shouldn't envy those growing or stop those that wants to. Do away with the mindset of : "what if he gets better than me". But rather ; support, love and always encourage those around you.

5) Be willing to serve : As you grow, God would be putting you into different tests. One of which is serving Him. Don't be selective of where or how to serve God. Don't reject assignments. Don't be too big to serve under authority and also, don't be too big to serve those around you.

REVIVING QUOTE : It is a sign of spiritual growth when you can abandon all your prayer requests just to ask for more of God or for His assistance to help you grow more spiritually.

REVIVING PRAYERS.

(Morning)
- Spirit of mamon in my life, die by fire, in Jesus name.
- Spirit of the anti-christ in my life, die by fire in Jesus name.
- Spirit of death and hell, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of backwardness, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)
- Spirit of the waster, the Lord rebuke you, in Jesus name.
- Spirit of backslidding, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of heaviness, be offloaded by the blood of Jesus.
- Spirit of lust of the flesh, be Crucified on the cross of Calvary, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
03, July, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Growing In Grace. (2).
MEMORY VERSE: Luke 2:40
And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
REVIVING WORD: Those that has rejected you, shall begin to seek for you.
It sure takes alot to grow spiritually. Let further look at some more ways:
1) Get a mentor and not mentors : Submit yourself under one anointing. Look for whomever it is that can mentor you in the area God has called you into. Get someone who can easily be reached and can have time for you.
2) Personalize your relationship with God : That is, have a one on one affair with God. Fellowship with Him in the open and in your closet. Observe quiet times. Always be found in His presence and not when you have problems.
3) Pay attention to your dreams.
4) Live a broken life : That is, total surrendering of your will to God. It starts by dying daily to the lusts of the flesh.
5) Know God's plan/will for your life and do it without compromise, reluctancy, selfishness or making comparisons with others.
6) Pray in tongues.
7) Put into practice your spiritual gifts more often.
cool Never be comfortable with your present spiritual level: that is, always seek for more. It is called spiritual hunger. Get materials, get teachings, groom yourself and allow your self to be groomed by the Holy Spirit.
9) Be correctable.
10) Memorise and decree scriptures.
11) Leave the past in the past.
12) Be compassionate and forgiving : Grudges/bitterness locks down your heart from receiving from God.
13) Win souls however you can.
14) Obey the greatest commandment : loving God and mankind.
15) Always be thankful.
16) Apply James 1:19 always.
REVIVING QUOTE : Spiritual growth is not just about being able to speak in tongues and exercise spiritual gifts, but growing into the image of Christ.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- Spirit of untimely death in my life, die by fire, in Jesus name.
- Spirit of waywardness in my life, die by fire in Jesus name.
- Spirit of the old man, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of lust, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- Spirit of get and loose, the Lord rebuke you, in Jesus name.
- Spirit of bewitchment, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of curses, die by the blood of Jesus.
- Spirit of carnality, die, die, die, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 4:03am On Jul 06, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

06, July, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Spiritual Management.

REVIVING SCRIPTURES : John 14:16, John 15:26, John 16:7.

MEMORY VERSE : John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

REVIVING WORD: You shall see the end of your problems. You shall live to share your testimonies. Be of Good cheer, God is with you.

It is the duty of the Holy Spirit to help us manage our spiritual lives. He is the Commander-in-Chief and supereme Ruler of the Spiritual world. Every spiritual laws and protocols operates under His jurisdiction. Spiritual management is one of the purpose of the Holy-Spirit in our lives. And as much as He wants to, and oughts to, many of us are not giving Him enough platform to do so in our lives.

When someone who is not competent enough to handle an administration handles it, there would be problems. The reason why a lot of Christians are still having problems in their spiritual lives today is because most of them has decided to live their lives as they want and not as they should. Nowadays we hear people saying things like "it's my life, I will live it the way I want to" , but it is the same people that would run to God for help when they have problems. Gone are the days when we use to sing that God shouldn't take away His Holy-Spirit from us, rather we are the ones chasing Him from our lives today.

The spirit controls the physical, and therefore the Holy Spirit should be in total control of our lives. A preacher once said : the life of man is like a house, wherever he chooses to accommodate the Holy-Spirit is where the Holy-Spirit would stay, even if it is in the toilet. Meaning: the level at which you allow the Holy-Spirit to operate in your life, is how far He would be operating. When the Holy spirit is not the one incharge of a person's life, mistakes would repeat, errors will continually occur, and there would be disasters. None of us own the lives we are living. Someone gave it to us and can take it away from us. Someone paid the price for the grace we enjoy today. It is only wise that we allow the owner to begin to manage it for us.

REVIVING QUOTE : Being Spirit filled is best determined by how much you have surrendered to the Holy Spirit.

REVIVING PRAYERS.

(Morning)

- Ask God to forgive you for times you have grieved the Holy Spirit and begin to mention any of those sins you can remember.

- Sing any song of the Holy Spirit you know.

- Ask the Holy Spirit to come into your life.

(Evening)

- As the Holy Spirit to take His place in your life.

- As the Holy Spirit to take control of your life.

- Ask to Holy Spirit to rein in your life.

- Ask the Holy Ghost to overshadow your life.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2020
Amen
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

07, July, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Spiritual Management. (2)

REVIVING SCRIPTURES : John 14:16, John 15:26, John 16:7.

MEMORY VERSE : Job 33:4
The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

REVIVING WORD: Wherever your virtues has been caged, the power of God shall break that cage and restore back those virtues to you, in Jesus name.

As we know, the Holy-Spirit of God is a gentle spirit. He stays wherever He is kept in a person's life, and crosses not the boundaries. Spiritual management can not be possible when the Holy Spirit has only taken over a part of your life and not the whole of you.

When the Spirit of God sees that He is struggling too much with a person, He keeps mute. Man's unwillingness to yield to the Holy Spirit has deprived him of many heavenly blessings and has lured him into different traps of the enemies. The Holy Spirit is not just a friend, nor a teacher, but our destiny partner. He is our internal personal assistant. We are to work with Him like partners in business do and seek His opinion before taking any decisions. He is our first and most reliable destiny helper. He is our special adviser and chief counsellor. Without the HolySpirit, there can not be a connecting to Heaven. Howbeit we seek and yield to the counsel of our mentors, best friends, and even family members more than the HolySpirit of God that resides in us. That is why some of us finds it hard to hear His voice, because we are not used to communicating and fellowshipping with Him . The more we yield to the Holy Spirit in us, the less spiritual attacks we would be getting. And how does one yield to the HolySpirit ? By listening to Him. To listen, is to hear and obey.

May God help you to recognize His voice more clearly in Jesus name.

REVIVING QUOTE : You can not manage what has not been placed under your care. To have the Holy Spirit manage your life for you, is to surrender totally to Him.

REVIVING PRAYERS.

(Morning)

- Thank you Jesus for the gift of your Holy Spirit in my life.

- Every idol, contending with the Holy Spirit in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

- Blood of Jesus, purge my heart, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)
- Let the fire of God, begin to consume every fire quenchers in my life, in the name of Jesus.

- Wasters of the grace of God in my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

- Today, i repent of every sin that grieves the Holy Spirit in my life, in the name of Jesus.

- My life is hidden in Christ Jesus, I shall live, I shall not die, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 3:47am On Jul 08, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

08, July, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: When There Is No King In Your Israel.

REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Judges 21.

MEMORY VERSE : Judges 21:25
In those days there was no king in Israel: every man did that which was right in his own eyes.

REVIVING WORD: Your name shall be heard all over the world, to.the glory of God, In the name of Jesus.

As stated in the bible, before the era of Kings in Israel, everyone did what was right in their eyes and there was disorder in the land. Today, let's look at that concept from another angle.

The Holy Spirit is the King of our heart. Or simply put; the Holy Spirit is the King and our heart is the Israel. And because He is not the one kinging in the hearts of many believers today; they are found doing whatever they like and therefore their lives are in disorders.

Beloveth, when you make God the King of your heart, there would be peace and order in your life. Just as it is with the physical king, you would live under His divine rulership and protection. You would find it hard doing things your way. It is in this process that God can fully be responsible for all your needs and attend to all your problems without you asking Him to. Your heart is the control center of your life. So , to make someone the king of it, is to make that person the controller of your life. Many who are being controlled by their addiction to drugs, sex, theft, and all sorts of troubles today, are that way because they have made those things the kings in their hearts. For some, things like lies, cheating, gossiping, money, pride, boyfriend/girlfriend etc rules over their lives.

Through today's message, God is asking that you make Him the King of your heart. The first and most important in your life. God wants to take the front seat and topmost seat of your heart. He wants to be prioritized above all you ever desire or think of. To do this, is to surrender your all to Him. And to surrender your all to God, is to give in to His will for your life.

REVIVING QUOTE :One who regards not the things of the spirit, is one who is not under the Lordship of the Holy Spirit.

REVIVING PRAYERS.

(Morning)

- Holy Spirit of God, x-ray my spiritual life, in the name of Jesus.

- Holy Spirit, strengthen me to always do your will, in the name of Jesus.

- Henceforth, I divorce my will, to accept God's will, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)

- Thou vagabond spirit in my life, come out by fire, in Jesus name.

- I shall not go back to my vomit, in Jesus name.

- Precious Holy Spirit, I want to know you, please reveal yourself to me, In Jesus name.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:12am On Jul 09, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
09, July, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Sinning Against The Spirit Of God.
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Ephesians 4:17-32.
MEMORY VERSE : Ephesians 4:31 (KJV) Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice.
REVIVING WORD: Those that has overtaken you in the race of destiny, receive the power to overtake them, in the name of Jesus.
Sinning against the Holy Spirit has almost become the order of the day in the lives of God's people. While some are aware of this, others aren't. Today's study shall help us highlight those sins against the Holy Spirit.
1) Bitterness : with bitterness in a life, it makes the heart uninhabitable for the Holy Spirit. It makes the life of a person bitter. It stops you from feeling good or getting better.
2) Wrath : A feeling of intense anger. The bible didn't say we couldn't get angry, but that in our anger we shouldn't sin. Nothing good is conceived from anger. Actions taken from anger brings regrets because the moment you decide to react in that anger, the Holyspirit hides Himself from being a part of it. Wrath or rage, is the action taken from anger. Deal with your temper.
3) Anger : While the previous point talked about reactions from anger, this talks about not getting angry atall. We ought to strive daily to shun the spirit of anger in order not to sin afterwards.
4) Clamor : This has to do with quarrelling and fighting. In annoying situations or even when you aren't guilty of what you are being accused of, the HolySpirit always expects that you either keep mute or leave that scenario. A child of God shouldn't be seen quarrelling or fighting.
5) Evil speaking : There's power in the tongue. It posseses that of life and of death. Words spoken can not be taken back. Slandering or speaking wrongly about people especially at their backs is very dangerous. One day those words could be used by the hearers against you. If you can not promote someone with your words, don't bother speaking about him/her.
6) Malice : Refusal to relate with those that you felt has offended you, in addition you always wish to see them suffer and gets unhappy whenever you see them doing good for themselves.
REVIVING QUOTE : The heart is the house of the Holyspirit. The way it feels per-time, determines the condition thereof. Before accommodating any feeling or doing anything, let's ensure to always remember that there's someone living in there.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- O God, influence me more by your Holyspirit, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything that has padlocked my life from receiving from Heaven, O Lord, take it away, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, make my heart more hospitable for your Holyspirit, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- My Father, give me fresh Divine encounters, In the name of Jesus.
- My Father, give me new revelations, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, make me a vessel worthy of keeping your secrets, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, make me a permanent dweller of your secret place, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
10, July, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Working With God.
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Galatians 5.
MEMORY VERSE : Romans 8:14
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
REVIVING WORD: The enemy assigned to abort your dreams, shall be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
The question is frequently asked: How can I be led by the Holy Spirit? Well, for that to happen, you first need to learn to work with God. Working with God through His Holy Spirit births divine direction. Today, let's look at some of those ways through which we can work with God.
1) Invite Him in : The Holy Spirit is a gentleman. Though the spirit of God is everywhere, but His presence can only be felt when He is welcomed. By reason of salvation, the Holyspirit lives in us, but not everyone involves Him in their affairs. The spirit controls the physical. So, don't limit God to the spiritual affairs of your life alone, but invite Him into your marriage, family, business, academics, health, finances , relationships, career etc.
2) Give Him Charge : One who leads is a leader and a leader is the person that leads. After inviting God into your affairs, give Him charge over each and every one of them by surrendering your all to Him.
3) Seek His counsel : Now that He is incharge, you would need to know what He has in mind concerning your life, and to do that, is to seek His opinion concerning all issues. The bible says "and David enquired of the Lord". Cultivate the habit of seeking God's counsel before and after doing anything. He's the one in charge and not you anymore.
4) Hear from God : You can't be working with whom you don't hear from. Pay attention to your dreams, listen to your innermost voice, tarry in the place of prayer, befriend godly people and discover how best the Holy spirit speaks to you.
5) Total obedience : At times the directive God gives to us can be very strange but we ought to obey anyways. John 2:5 says "... Whatsoever He tells you to do, do it." Partial obedience can not get you anywhere with God. Obey His word, obey His voice.
6) Don't rush before Him : Whenever you get a word from God concerning anything you want to do, either by voice or by inspirations, always ensure to also get a word concerning when to do it. Another name for this is Divine timing.
7) Continue to walk with God : Let God be in your beginnings and in the endings. You cant scam God. He knows your thoughts. Don't go to Him only when you have problems, make Him your friend and companion.
cool Do what He likes : The more you do what pleases the Holy spirit, the more you carry His presence, and the more you carry His presence, the more your working relationship with Him progresses. God likes it when you evangelise, meditate on His word, tarry in His presence, and do what He tells you to do.
REVIVING QUOTE : The way you see God determines how He will work for you. You can chose to see Him as a teacher, healer, partner, deliverer or an all in one personality.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- O Lord, take me back to my first love for you, in the name of Jesus.
- Today, I desist from practicing counterfeit Christianity, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in my life, making it hard for God to work with me, be removed, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- I shall reach my goal, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall make impacts for Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- My life shall be used as a channel of God's glory, in Jesus name.
- I shall fulfill destiny, my destiny shall not be given to another person to fulfill like Judas, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
13, July, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: God Wants To Be Your Father.
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Matthew 11:27, Luke 10:22, John 4:23.
MEMORY VERSE : Hebrews 1:5 - For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
REVIVING WORD: Your head shall not be Bewitched. Powers that wants to use your blood for sacrifice this year shall use themselves.
Beloved, the Holy Spirit can be your helper, comforter, teacher, mentor, partner or even your spiritual manager. But there's a relationship God wants with you more than all others through His Holy Spirit, which is the Father-son-relationship. Today's devotional enlightens us in this area.
It is true that a lot of us agrees to, and defines God as our Heavenly Father most times. Notwithstanding, very few of us genuinely has that kind of relationship with God. The bible mainly refers to us as "sons/children of God" and not friends, students, proteges, or members of God. Meaning: God is first our Father before anything else. Our relationship with God determines how best He would work with us and for us. Regardless, Fatherhood covers all we could ever ask of Him. Searching through the scriptures, Jesus Christ Himself referred to God as "Father" or "Heavenly Father" more than with any other name. In our lives, God doesn't just wants to be called Father for saying sake, but for relationship sake. Only until then will He be able to perform His Fatherly duties in full. A teacher, mentor, helper or coach can only "father" you in a certain department of your life as regards their area of expertise. But a Father father's you in all areas needed for you to excel in life. God's fatherly duties towards us differs from His Godly duties: His Godly nature towards us cares for us as His creations, while His Fatherly nature towards us cares for us as His Children. God wants to be more than just a friend, a problem solver, a counsellor or a teacher to you. This morning God is saying : I Want to be thy Father.
Will you let Him?
REVIVING QUOTE : God is a "God" to the world, but a "Father" to us. When you start seeing God that way, your life would automatically start radiating His glory.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- My Father, My Father, My Father, this day, make me to start seeing you as my Father, in the name of Jesus.
- O God my Father, appear to me and reveal your Fatherly nature to me, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I don't want a business relationship with you anymore, but a family relationship, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- Holy Spirit, reveal God the Father to me, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, Reveal God the Father to me, in the name of Jesus.
- God the Father, encounter me today, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father and My God, arise and defend your interest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 1:04am On Jul 20, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

20, July, 2020.

REVIVING SCRIPTURES: Hebrews 1:13-14.

REVIVING TOPIC: Divine Fatherhood.

MEMORY VERSE : 2 Samuel 7:14
I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

REVIVING WORD: Your glory shall arise and shine. Powers gathered against your celebration shall be wasted.

Today, we shall be learning about Divine-Fatherhood. And to better understand this, let's look at some points that talks about who a Father is.

1) A Father is a parent : A parent is one who begets, gives birth to, or nurtures a child. By reason of such, parents has rights over their children. At times they may even be able to control the lives of their children. Likewise, by reason of creation or by salvation, God is our Divine parent and by that also, He has even the most rights over our lives.

2) A Father is a guardian : Just like our earthly parents, God is also our guardian. He is the guardian of all other guardians. A guardian is one who cares for, or looks after things or people under his/her care. In other words-- a protector. It takes one who has submitted his/herself to God, to receive Divine guardianship. When God is your guardian, you wouldn't live independently.

3) A Father is a mentor : If truly you have a father-son-relationship with God, then you ought to let God mentor you. A mentor is a trusted counsellor or adviser. Sometimes, depending on the relationship some children have with their parents, they tend to seek their counsels concerning every issues. And although our parents may not always have the answers to all our questions, but our Heavenly parent-- God does. Divine mentorship can be done by the Holyspirit.

4) A Father is a Disciplinarian : A disciplinarian is one who chastens you. One very important lesson to learn from the old testatement prophets is how they always allowed God to do "what seemeth good/right in His eyes" to them when they sinned. Meaning: they allowed God to discipline them whenever the need arises without trying to escape punishment.

5) A Father is a communicator : No relationship can be possible without communication. Parenting inclusive. For communication to take place, there needs to be exchanging of informations. It takes two people to communicate. If God is your father, you ought to communicate with Him always as you would with your earthly father.

Dearly beloved, I hope that with the above points listed today, you were able to discern whether or not you have a fatherly relationship with God.

REVIVING QUOTE : Christianity is not a religion, but a Family. When you accept Jesus, you've accepted God to be your Father. The more you see God as your Father, the better you get at being His child.

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- O God, help me to begin to see you more as my Father, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject rebellious counsel, in the name of Jesus.
- Henceforth, let everything in my life begin to glorify God the Father, in Jesus name.

(Evening)
- O Lord, shower me with the blessings of the Father, in the name of Jesus.
- Father God, put the love of the Father in me, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the grace to treat my Heavenly Father's business as Jesus Christ did, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, help me to work the works of the Father, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

21, July, 2020.
--------------------­--------------

REVIVING TOPIC: Divine Fatherhood: Fatherly Regards.

REVIVING SCRIPTURES: Matthew 6:9-15.

MEMORY VERSE : Isaiah 64:8 But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

REVIVING WORD: Any witchcraft coven, that has shared and eaten your flesh spiritually, shall catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

A father is the head of the family. God being our Father, as well, should be the Lord of our lives. Just in case you were not clear yesterday, we shall be listing out more points about who a Father is, to better understand Divine-Fatherhood today.

1) A Father is an Helper : A Father is one who helps his children in every way possible. He sees to it that he is always there for them whenever they need his help. But if they don't "need" his help, they just might not get it. Likewise, If you don't "need" your Heavenly Father's help, you may not get it.

2) A Father is one who knows your needs and provides for you (matt.6:32) : A father's first responsibility is to provide for his family. And every member of the home looks up to him for provisions. Therefore if you regard God as your Father, you would trust in Him for your provisions.

3) A Father is a Friend: It is very tragic that some fathers are enemies to their children. Howbeit some children of God also, makes God their enemy whenever they don't get what they want from Him. This is a very bad thing. Sin and the kingdom of darkness are the only enemies we have and not our parents, no matter the issues between us.

4) A Father is a Master: The earthly father lord's over the mother and the children in the home. His decisions are paramount. All matters concerning the family must be brought to him for final-conclusions. This is what it means for a father to be master. Would God that He masters over the lives of all His children as well.

5) A Father is one who blesses (eph. 3:1) : With prayers, our earthly fathers can bless us. But it is so wonderful when the one who answers prayers, directly blesses us Himself.

REVIVING QUOTE : If you don't regard the fathers whom God has placed on earth over you, either biological or spiritual, then it Is impossible to regard He that is in Heaven.

ASSIGNMENT : Reconcile with any one that serves as a father to you, whom you might have any dispute with.

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- Any power tying down my blessings, release them and die, in the name of Jesus.

- O God, strengthen the angel bringing my blessings to get to me, in the name of Jesus.

- Holy spirit, help me not to fail any spiritual promotional examinations this year, in the name of Jesus.

- O God of mercy, grant speedy answers to my prayers, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)
- O Lord, fill me with your Love, in the name of Jesus.

- Lord Jesus, give me a second touch, in the name of Jesus.

- O God my Father, deliver me from sins that pushes me away from you, in the name of Jesus.

- My Father, My Father, My Father, make me hunger and thirst for you, in the name of Jesus.
--------------------­---------------
--------------------­--------------------
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2020
Good Morning
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
22, July, 2020.
--------------------­--------------
REVIVING TOPIC: The Heavenly Father.
REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Luke 11:1-4.
MEMORY VERSE : Isaiah
63:16 - Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.
REVIVING WORD: Anywhere your name is been mentioned for evil, the Holy ghost fire shall scatter them.
Today, we shall be looking at some differences between the Heavenly Father and the earthly fathers.
Your Heavenly father is your Father in Heaven. Your earthly father is the one on earth.
Your Heavenly Father created both you and your earthly father. Your earthly father only gave birth to you.
The Heavenly father is God. The earthly father is just a man.
The Heavenly Father is supernatural. The earthly father is natural.
The Heavenly Father is the King of kings. The earthly father may not always come from a royal family.
The Heavenly Father is the ruler of the entire universe. The earthly father is the ruler of his home.
The Heavenly Father is responsible for the wellbeing and welfare of all creations. The earthly father is only responsible for his immediate family.
The Heavenly Father is immortal and can not die. The earthly father is mortal and can die at anytime.
The Heavenly Father will never leave you nor forsake you. The earthly father may not always be there for you.
Beloved, there are so many other differences, that shows how great and mighty God-- the Heavenly Father is, compared to the earthly father. Today's teaching is in no way targeted at mocking the earthly fathers but is rather, making us see more reasons why there's need for us to deepen our relationship into that of a Father sons' own with God.
REVIVING QUOTE : Biological fathers, spiritual fathers, school fathers, career fathers and even god-fathers are all sons before the Heavenly-Father.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- Lift up your two hands and say : O God my Father, have mercy on me, for the times I didn't regard you as my Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, shower me with the blessings of the Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy-Spirit of God, renew my relationship with the Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- I cancel every fatherly ground, the devil has with me, with the blood of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, from today, help me to begin to use my kingdom rights, as a child of the most high God, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject satanic fatherhood, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject satanic mentorship, in the name of Jesus.
--------------------­---------------
--------------------­--------------------
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
23, July, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: God The Father.
MEMORY VERSE : Matthew 28:19 - Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
REVIVING WORD: Any evil pit that has been dug for you by the enemies, shall swallow them.
Our God is a three-in-one personality: In persons of the Father, the Son, and the Holyspirit. Salvation gives us the chance of experiencing God-the-Son, which is Christ Jesus, and in our daily lives as Christians, we experience the Holyspirit living inside of us. But there's something missing today. Which is-- the experience of the Father. Since we serve a three in one God, it is only sensible to say that serving Him in full requires the experiencing of all His three personalities. I mean, you need to have an encounter with God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holyspirit.
Who is God the Father ?
- He is the Heavenly Father of whom Jesus constantly spoke about and gave reverence to, with His disciples.
- He is not the one that died on the cross, but the one that gave up His son to die for us.
- He is the one whom Jesus sits with, at His right hand in Heaven.
- He is the Head of the Holy-trinity.
- He is the Father of all creations.
Please permit me to say, a lot has been said about the Son and about the Holyspirit, but very little has been said about the Father. Although all three are one, notwithstanding, we need to expand in our knowledge of God. In fact, Christianity can not be complete without accessing the realm of the Father. To some extent, some of us might have experienced the Son and the Holy spirit, but very few has fellowshipped with the Father. Coming to the realization of God as your Father requires an encounter with God-the-Father. And for that to happen, you need to have deeply experienced His other two personalities. God-the-father is the highest level of relationship you can ever have with the creator. It is by that, that we can truly be called His sons and daughters.
REVIVING QUOTE : A son best behaves like his father when he knows the father. If you haven't met God-the-father , it would be hard for you to live like His son.
ASSIGNMENT : Go into your closet and cry for an encounter with GOD THE FATHER.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- I reject satanic counsel, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject satanic rooted opportunities, in the name of Jesus.
- I nullify every satanic agreement, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall never experience any form of bankruptcy, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- I challenge my body and soul with the blood of Jesus.
- I recover all my lost virtues, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject failure at the edge of break through, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive my divine promotion, my promotion shall not be given to another person, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
24, July, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Divine Sonship.
MEMORY VERSE : John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.
REVIVING WORD: You shall not miss your blessings today.
Today, we shall be looking at some points and some bible verses that helps to know if a believer is living like a son/daughter of God.
1) A son of God refers to God as "Father" more than as "God" - Matthew 11:27 - All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
2) A son of God reverences God-the-father always in everything he does, as Jesus did. That is, giving glory to God always : John 5:30 - can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
3) A son of God doesn't act on his own, he has the fear of God : John 5:19 - answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
4) A son of God does the work of the Father. For instance: preaching the gospel : John 10:37 - If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
5) A son of God is not friends with the world -1 John 2:15 - Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
6) A son of God does the will of God no matter how hard the situation. That is, total obedience : Matthew 26:39 - And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
7) A son of God loves God and loves all : Matthew 22:37-39 - Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
cool A son of God is spirit led, and therefore behaves in a Godly manner : Romans 8:14 - For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
REVIVING QUOTE : The highest title any believer can ever have is to be called a son of God.
ASSIGNMENT : Study the scriptures and apply the ones that are missing in your life.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- Thank God for being your Father and making you His child.
- Thank God for salvation which has made it possible.
- Thank God for the privilege of becoming joint heirs in His kingdom.
- Thank God for eternal life in Christ Jesus
(Evening)
- Thank God for the crown that awaits you.
- Thank God for the mansion that awaits you.
- Thank God for the grace given to make Heaven
- Thank God for His faithfulness and ever enduring mercy.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

27th, July, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Honoring The Father.

MEMORY VERSE : Proverbs 3:9 - Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase.

REVIVING WORD: I shall not expire, any power that wants me to expire shall expire, in the name of Jesus.

In today's devotional hour, we shall be looking at what it means to honor the Father.

But firstly, what is honor?

Honor is simply the recognition of importance, or value. To honor God means to give Him and anything related to Him; respect, importance or value.

How can one honor God ?

By scriptures, you can honor God with your substances (material or physical things), and then with the first fruits of your increase.

However , i shall be listing out some points for our better understanding.

1) Honor God with your life: Majority of us reading this may be born-again, but what God is really saying is that as His children , we should learn to start living our lives for Him, by doing everything we do for the sake of Christ.

2) Honor God with your talent: It means to serve God. God is always very excited when we are using our gifts to serve Him, as that is the reason why He gave them to us in the first place.

3) Honor God with your time: Spend time with God. Don't rush out of His presence. Create time for God just as you've done for your job and other things that are of importance to you, and be faithful with it.

4) Honor God with your money: Be faithful with your tithes and offerings. Help the needy. Support kingdom works. By so doing, you are not just honoring God, but you're also giving Him more reasons to continue blessing you.

5) Honor God with your first fruits : In everything you do, and in every breakthrough you get, the first proceeds goes to God.

6) Honor God with your family: Just like Abraham, teach your children the way of the Lord so that the faith can go from generation to generations. Pray and study with your partner. And you all should serve God together.

7) Honor God with your heart: Let God be at the center of your heart. Let God be your weak spot and your source of energy. Give God the most of your love. Love God first, before you can begin to love anyone else. Let God be the first person you talk with in the morning, and the last person you talk to at night.

cool Honour God with your body: Your body is the temple of God. Therefore stay away from anything that defiles it, such as: sexual sins (fornication, masturbation, adultery, etc) unholy dressings, piercings and tattooing, changing of appearance (e.g skin bleaching, plastic surgeries, transgender etc.).

REVIVING QUOTE : What you do and don't do, is as a result of whom or what you honor.

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- My head, reject every bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.

- My life, receive fresh fire, in Jesus name.

- My substances, reject bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)

- My Father, give me the anointing of ease, to serve you in a better way, in the name of Jesus.

- My Father, enlarge my coast, so that I can serve you in a bigger way, in the name of Jesus.

- My Lord and My God, engrace me to honor you with all that I am and all that I have, in Jesus name.

- Anything dishonoring God in my life, be removed, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

28th, July, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Dishonoring The Father.

MEMORY VERSE : John 5:23 - That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

REVIVING WORD: Any power that has cut your hair and has used it for evil, shall return that hair, and shall reap of that evil, in the name of Jesus.

Having learnt about honoring the Father yesterday, today we shall be learning about how the Father is being dishonoured.

1) By dishonoring the Son.

When you don't honor Christ, you dishonor God. If you don't love and respect Jesus just as you do with God, then you are dishonoring God. Just like in the bible and in this present generation as well, some people/religions don't believe in Jesus Christ, but they claim to believe in God. Unknown to them that they are dishonoring God.

Further, when you pray through any name or any personality other than Christ, then you dishonor the Son. When you are ashamed of being associated with Jesus or calling His name, then you dishonor the Son. When you always write "ijn" in place of "in Jesus name" , you've dishonored the Son. And by doing any of them, you dishonor the Father.

The Father and Son are one, therefore what you do to one affects the other.

2) By dishonoring Whom God has honored, for example: your parents.

Our parents are one of those people God has commanded that we honor (Exodus 20:12), and anytime we dishonor them, we sin, and by sinning, we dishonor God. Not only that, but we also shorten our days in the land of the living according to that scripture.

3) Honoring whom or what God has dishonored.

That is, loving what God hates, associating with whomever or whatever God has disconnected Himself from, trying to build back up what God has destroyed or has brought down like the wall of Jericho, befriending the enemies of God, exalting the devil, accepting what God has rejected, helping whom God has punished.

REVIVING QUOTE : The easiest way to know those who don't have the fear of God, is to watch how often they dishonour God.

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- O God, deliver me from counterfeit Christianity, in the name of Jesus.

- King of Glory, arise in your power, and glorify yourself in my life, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)
- Thou God of performance, perfect your work in my life, in the name of Jesus.

- Voices of my foundation, speaking against my future, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.

- Any power assigned to turn my life upside down, be turned upside down, in the name of Jesus.

- Every satanic gang up, united to divert me from my calling, scatter and be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:46am On Jul 29, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

29th, July, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: The Love Of The Father.

MEMORY VERSE : 1 John 2:15
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

REVIVING WORD: May you never run out of grace.

The Love of the Father is something shown to us by God, something we ought to have and something we should shew forth to the world.

How?

1) By loving God more than all others.

God doesn't need to prove His love for us. He had already done that in john 3:16. We are the ones that needs to do so by showing it in our lifestyle so that the world can see. One of the ways of doing that is by loving God more than anything and anyone else. It is impossible to show God's love if you don't love Him. And the extent to which you express it, is determined by how much you've loved Him over others in your life. The bible admonishes us to love God with all our heart, with all our soul and with all our might (Deut. 6:5).

2) By Loving others : The second greatest commandment is loving your neighbor as yourself. You can not claim to have the love of the Father and not love His creations/children just as He also loves you.

3) By Obeying God : The first way to know if a person loves God or has His love is through their obedience towards Him. You don't strive to obey whom you love. In john 14:21 Jesus confirmed this by saying "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."

4) By telling others of God : When you truly love someone, you would tell others of him/her. Witnessing to others about God is a way of showing that you have His love in you.

5) By not loving the world.

6) By pleasing God : As a result of the Father's love in you, you would always want to please Him by doing what makes Him happy, meeting His demands and doing His biddings always.

7) By telling people God loves them : "God loves you" might be what someone needs to hear to brighten up their day, or come out of depression, or feel encouraged or even accept Jesus. As simple as it may sound, it goes a long way in touching the hearts of people. As one who claims to have the Father's love, "God loves you and God bless you" should never be far from your mouth.

REVIVING QUOTE : Love is to be shared and not to be kept. By so doing, you make it to grow and make room for more.

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- My Father, increase my love for you, in the name of Jesus.

- My Father, fill me so much with your love that it would begin to reflect in my personality, in the name of Jesus.

- O Lord, help me to always share your love with others, no matter my condition, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)
- Anything serving as an idol, contending with the Holy Spirit in my heart, die, in the name of Jesus.

- Henceforth, let every ungodly relationships be dissolved, in the name of Jesus.

- Henceforth, let every ungodly love in my heart, die, in the name of Jesus.

- Thou spirit of lust, polluting my love for God, get out, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 1:49am On Jul 31, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

30th, July, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: The Fear Of God.

REVIVING SCRIPTURES: 1:Sam 12:24, Job 1:8, Deut 6:13.

MEMORY VERSE : Isaiah 8:13
Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.

REVIVING WORD: Speedily, God shall give to you every empowerment you need to fulfill destiny, in the name of Jesus.

Today, we shall be starting a new series on the fear of God and fear itself. Tighten your seatbelt in the holy ghost as we drive into today's devotional.

What is the fear of God?
According to Proverbs 8:13 : The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

And according to Proverbs 15:33:
The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

Therefore, by these biblical definitions, we could simply say that the fear of God is the act of running away from every appearance of sin and being obedient to God.

Now, fear can be positive or negative. Namely:

1) The one that brings glory to God; which is the fear of God itself.

2) The fear of man.

However, God expects us to fear only Him and not man or anything else.

Why ?

- Because only God can kill both the flesh and the spirit, compared to man that can only harm the flesh, and that is even if God permits him to. Matt. 10:28, Luke 12:4.

- Because it is God that created every other creature and thing we may fear.

- Because the fear of the Lord is one of the seven spirits of God that we should have as Christians. Isaiah 11:2

- Because the fear of God is one of God's requirement from us. Deut 10:12.

- Because according to scripture, we are meant to fear only God. 1 Samuel 12:24

- Because God wants us to fear Him. Jer 2:19, 5:22, 5:24. Mal. 1:6.

- Because God is our Father and we are His children. And every child must have the fear of the father.

It is said that a man must fear something. But that someting can either come from God or man. When you fear God totally, you can never fear man. But it is when you don't fear God that you would have the fear of man.

REVIVING QUOTE : Fearing man is fearing what man can do. Whereas, there's a higher being that rules over him and can chose to allow or disallow whatever man wishes to do.

ASSIGNMENT: Today, make up your mind to stop fearing any man and start fearing only God instead.

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- Thou spirit of the fear of the Lord, increase tremendously in my life today, in the name of Jesus.

- Thou fear of man in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

- Henceforth, O Lord, rebuke every fear that doesn't glorify you in my life, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)
- I refuse to be caged by the spirit of fear, in the name of Jesus.

- I come out of every bondage, the spirit of fear has led me into, in the name of Jesus.

- O God my Father, give me violent faith for fear, in the name of Jesus.

- From today, let the spirit of power, of love, and of a sound mind, given to me by God, begin to manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 1:49am On Jul 31, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

31st, July, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Having The Fear of God.

REVIVING SCRIPTURES: Lev. 19:14, 19:32, 25:17.

MEMORY VERSE : Job 2:3
[3]Then the lord asked Satan, “Have you noticed my servant Job? He is the finest man in all the earth. He is blameless—a man of complete integrity. He fears God and stays away from evil. And he has maintained his integrity, even though you urged me to harm him without cause.” (NLT)

REVIVING WORD: Those that you have helped in the past, and are in the position to help you now, but has refused to, shall begin to compete with men and women to favour you.

Today, we continue in our fear of God series.

You can not fear God and fear man. You can only fear God and respect man.

How do you know you fear man?

- When you report to man more than to God.

- When you take things of God with levity compared to that of man. For instance: church and your secular job.

- When you never want to be in bad terms with man but you don't care much about your relationship status with God. For instance: in the case of God and your boss.

Asides fearing man, some of us humans also fears death, animals, bad news, sack letters, hunger, sickness, laws & punishment etc. But it ought not to be so. The reason you are still fearing them is because you don't fully know who God is and therefore hasn't made Him your Father. When you come to the realization of the almightiness of God, through His living word, there's absolutely nothing you would fear again.

How does the fear of God come about?

* The fear of God can be learnt - psalm 34:11. For instance, just as we are doing now.

* The fear of God can be given or imparted by God - Jeremiah 32:40. By praying for it.

* The fear of God can be developed - 1 Kings 18:12 " ...but I thy servant feared the Lord from my youth." That is, he (Obadiah) has been developing it.

Speaking of development, one can develop the fear of God by:

- Being obedient : that is, doing God's will. When you disobey a person, it shows you don't fear such person.

- Trusting in God (Isaiah 50:10) : One who fears God would find it hard seeking help from any other source thereby trusting God.

- Being Humble : Proverbs 22:4 tells us that humility works with the Fear of God.

- Not fearing man.

I pray that through this teaching series, the Lord shall impart His fear in your life, in Jesus name.

REVIVING QUOTE : The day you stop fearing God, is the day you stop being a child of God. For a true son of the father, must have the fear of him.

ASSIGNMENT: From today, form the habit of developing the fear of God in you.

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- Every fear assigned to kill me untimely, die, in the name of Jesus.

- Every fear, that has been stealing from me, disappear, in the name of Jesus.

- O Lord, let what I am scared of, become scared of me, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)
- I overcome the spirit of fear, for God has not given me the spirit of fear, in the name of Jesus.

- Any power, using my fear to fear me, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.

- My life shall never again remain the same after this series, in the name of Jesus.

- Anything making people and the devil to laugh at my Christianity, be removed, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
August, 5, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Benefits of Fearing The Lord.
MEMORY VERSE : Psalms 25:12 (KJV) What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
REVIVING WORD: Powers that says over their dead bodies will you make it in life, so shall it be.
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. It pays to fear the Lord. One who has the fear of God can hardly fall into the trap of the enemies.
When you fear God, you will enjoy His Divine Mercy (Psalms 103:13, 17). Divine blessings will be your lot (Psalms 112:1). There will be no lack in your life (psalm 34:9). You will have quick understanding and will also have a good sense of it (psalms 111:10). Not only that, but God would give you divine wisdom (job 28:28) and divine knowledge (Proverbs 2:5). You wouldn't struggle to achieve good things because God's divine help would always be available for you (Isa. 41:13-14).
Further, the fear of God makes God to boast of you before Satan (job 1:cool. It bringeth forth honour (psalm 15:4). It will make known the ways of God to you (psalm 25:12). It makes God to entrust you with His Divine secrets (psalm 25:4). It attracts special divine attention (psalm 33:18). It makes God to have special love for you (psalm 147:11). It will give you divine confidence (Proverbs 14:26). The fear of God mixed with humility brings forth riches, honour and life (Proverbs 22:4). It leads to Divine remembrance (mal. 3:16). It exalts (Proverbs 31:30). And it gives Divine protection and long life (Proverbs 29:25, deut. 6:4).
There are so many ways you can provoke God's blessings and the fulfillment of His promises into your life. In which the fear of God is one of them. Practice it as much as you pray for it.
REVIVING QUOTE : The fear of God is the spirit of obedience. And absence of the fear of God is the spirit of disobedience.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- Lord Jesus, appear in my situation and deliver me now, in the name of Jesus.
- The way of God for my life, appear before me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let your will overshadow my will, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not fail at the edge of my breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- You the head of my husband/wife, reject bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.
- You my husband/wife, reject defilement, in the name of Jesus.
- You my promotion, you shall not be given to another person, i receive you with ease, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou spirit of fear in my life, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �

(REVISED)
---
REVIVING SONG : pick any song of praise/worship.

REVIVING TOPIC: God Has Not Forgotten You.

MEMORY VERSE: Genesis 30:22 And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb.

REVIVING WORD : The Lord shall revive every good thing that is dead in your life.
-----
Why are you so sad and weary. why are you still disturbing yourself over what God alone can do. Is there anything too hard for God to do ? Nothing. (Jer. 32:17). Today's devotional shall help in encouraging ourselves in the Lord.

Beloved, Just because things may not be working out too well for you now, doesn't mean that God has abandoned you. God is neither too late or too early to intervene in your situation. God not answering your prayers now doesn't mean that He has said no to them. Someone once said "There are only 3 answers God can give to prayers. it's either He says: Now, wait, or later." Assuring us that God doesn't neglect His children. Moreso, the reason why you are still feeling restless may be because you haven't fully casted all your burdens upon Jesus so that He can give you rest (Matthew 11:28).

God can neither change, fail nor lie. His word is forever settled (psalm 119:89). A song chorus sings "God is able to do, just what He says He will do, and He's gonna fulfill, every promise to you. Don't you give up on God , cos He won't give up on you, He's able!." Telling us that God is able to do whatever it is that we want Him to do in our lives: Be it healing, breakthrough, deliverance, marriage, or even the fruit of the womb.

God, who divided the red sea; raised the dead; restored the sight of the blind; made the sun to stand still for a day; killed a giant with a small boy; can settle your bills, cover your shame, get you that dream job, make provisions for you, and wipe away every secret tears from off your face. All you need to do is to continue trusting in Him and obeying His word.

Don't loose hope. Not all miracles are staged, they really do exist. God still operates like He did in the times of old. And people are still sharing testimonies.

I decree, you are next in line in Jesus name.

Beloveth, putting all your hopes in God will hasten your breakthrough because He knows you look up to no one but Him. Listen--Prayers and Fasting still works, worship and praises still works, mustard faith can still move mountains, faith with work still yields results, because Jesus Christ remains the same yesterday , today and forever (Hebrews 13:cool.

Don't give up on that international dream, innovative inspirations, or destiny fulfilling prophecies about your life. It's not over until they are manifested. Continue working towards them and at the end your joy shall overflow, in Jesus name.

God who has given those visions to you, will surely bring them to pass. It is your story that can be converted to glory, and not your tears, worries nor anxieties. Keep calm and continue trusting in the Lord, because God hasn't forgotten you. Amen.

REVIVING QUOTE : If God can not do it for you, then no one else can.

REVIVING PRAYERS

(Morning)

- O God, transform me by your word, in Jesus name.

- I receive grace to fight the good fight of faith and come out victorious, in Jesus name.

- My faith shall not fail me in my times of tribulations and trials, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)

- Holy Spirit , comfort my distress, in the name of Jesus.

- By the Power in the blood of Jesus, I rebuke every spirit of worry and anxiety, in the name of Jesus.

- By the anointing of the Holy Ghost, I rise above every limitations, in the name of Jesus.

- Holy ghost, overshadow me afresh, in the name of Jesus.
-----
ABOUT: REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL, INSPIRED BY GOD AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
----
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:16am On Aug 14, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �

(REVISED)
----

REVIVING TOPIC: Have You Forgotten God ?.

REVIVING SCRIPTURES : Deuteronomy 8:1-18.

MEMORY VERSE: Jeremiah 3:21 (KJV) A voice was heard upon the high places, weeping and supplications of the children of Israel: for they have perverted their way, and they have forgotten the LORD their God.

REVIVING WORD : You shall not miss heaven in Jesus name.
-----
Today's devotional would help in examining your life.

Beloved, God hasn't forgotten you, but as His child, have you forgotten Him?. Do you still love God like you did when you first gave your life to Christ, or has it reduced?. Are you so crowded with your problems now that you even forget to thank God for the things He has done for you?. God may not have answered all your prayers yet, but is that all there is to the relationship between you two?. Your coming to God's presence, is it always to receive, or to give to Him as well?. Stop and think: how many times have you included God's interest in your requests lately? Or has it all been about you and yours alone?. Concerning what you are asking from God, what are you also bringing to the table?. I mean, how is it going to help your fellow, or expand God's kingdom on earth. Life doesn't always have to revolve around you. You ought to always have God at heart in whatever you do or want to do, if not, that thing would become Idolatry.

Having God at heart: is putting first His interest before yours, seeking first His counsel before doing anything, and working with Him all through your daily activities.

Where have you missed it ?.

I ask further: how far have you gone with that assignment God has given to you?. Throughout the first half of the year, how many souls have you won for Christ?. How far have you supported the work of the gospel in the local church you attend?. Or is it only when they call for breakthrough prayer meetings and special programmes that you are relevant?. How often do you chip in the word of God in your conversations with people?. Is there any way you have deprived yourself of pleasure just to please God of recent?. How faithful have you been with your tithes, offerings and first-fruit this year?. And finally, If God were to use any of these things to judge you, would you be saved or condemned?.

You see beloved, God is also a being that has feelings and emotions. He hurts when we don't have Him at heart or do His biddings, yet He continues to be faithful with us.

Anyone not having God at heart, doesn't have heaven as his/her goal, and is therefore heading for destruction.

Repent before it is too late ! God loves you.

REVIVING QUOTE : You can not have God at heart in whatever you do, and not have your needs met. God is still in the business of doing people's own, while they do His own.

REVIVING PRAYERS
(Morning)
- Oh lord, engrace me not to waste grace, in the name of Jesus.

- Henceforth, I divorce my will to accept God's will, for my life, in the name of Jesus.

- Every idol-like problem, contending with God in my life, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)

- No begining shall be the end of God in my life, in the name of Jesus.

- I rebuke Satanic blessings, in the name of Jesus.

- Every anti-christ friend within and around me, depart, in the name of Jesus.

- I shall not fail at the edge of my miracle, in Jesus name.
-----
ABOUT: REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL, INSPIRED BY GOD AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
----
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

15th August, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Revealed By Fire.

REVIVING SCRIPTURE: 1Corinthians 3:13-15, 1 Peter 1:7.

MEMORY VERSE : 1 Corinthians 3:13 (KJV) Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

REVIVING WORD: Messengers of death shall not locate you.

I once heard from a preacher that "God is scared to bless some people". And when the man of God emphasized further, He explained that it is simply because most people only remember God when they are having problems, but forget's Him, immediately their problems are solved.

Beloved in Christ Jesus, why are you serving God?. Is your devotion to God, now, because of your challenges?. Are you effective in the things of God because of what you are expecting from Him, or are you doing it out of love?.

Do not be deceived. God knows the difference between mediocre service, hypocritical service, and genuine service. God can differentiate from lip-servicers and those whose hearts are synced with Him.

You may deceive people that are watching you, but you can not deceive God. For God searcheth the heart. (Jer. 17:10).

Today, God is saying: Are you one of those that comes to church only when they have problems? Repent! Are you one of those that only pray when they are facing challenges? Repent! Are you one of those that only read their bibles when they feel guilty for not having read it? Repent! Are you one of those that are righteous only when observing a fast? Repent! Are you one of those that shares testimony only when God has done something new for them? Repent!

It is what a man sow, that He would reap. You can not deceive or outsmart God. If you are with Him for your selfish interests He knows. If you are with Him because of people, He knows. And that is why the word of God has declared that all works shall be revealed by fire. And: If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire." 1Corinth. 3:15.

So, will your work stand the test of fire?

If God should expose you, will there be any skeleton in your cupboard?

If God should send a wind to your building, will it stand?

Have you allowed your problems to break you or make you?

Are you being consumed or refined while being tried by the fire of your trials and tribulations?

Examine yourself.

REVIVING QUOTE : Any work that can not stand fire, is a wasted effort. There are no testimonies without tests.

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- O Lord, rebrand me with your Holy fire, in the name of Jesus.

- O God, deliver me from spiritual oil leakages, in the name of Jesus.

- Every Anti-fruitfulness power, attacking my labour, die, in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)
- My head, obey the counsel of your maker, in the name of Jesus.

- My head, reject bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.

- My life, become untouchable, in the name of Jesus.

- My Glory, manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

16th August, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: The Step Of Faith.

MEMORY VERSE : James 2:26
For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

REVIVING WORD: Where is the Lord God of Elijah ?! Arise !!! and let my story change, In the name of Jesus !

Faith without work is dead. Meaning: faith without action is useless. After building up your faith by hearing the word, you then need to work with that faith based on what you have heard.

Beloveth, the reason why most of our prayers sometimes tarries in answering is because some of them requires us to further take a step of faith for them to be answered.

What am simply trying to say is this: What God has been telling you, showing to you in your dreams, or probably using others to tell you to do; that you have refused to do, Please do it. If not, the expected breakthrough might not come.

Every breakthrough, miracle, or open door, has it final requirement after prayers must have been thoroughly made, in order for it to manifest. And if the person involved doesn't want to do it (as it is always something we can do), then no matter how much you pray further, until you do that thing, that blessing would not come.

Moreover, the step of faith could not always mean taking a physical step. but it could be a Divine assignment, a Divine counsel to do something different, a Divine urging to face your fears, or better still, something that would inspire change.

Taking the step of faith is simply obeying God's word. When you obey, you do. When you disobey, then you don't do. Also, if don't obey, you may never get to know what's in store for you.

Decide to take a step of faith today, and God shall back you up.

REVIVING QUOTE : It is impossible to move forward without taking any step. You can be the cause of your own stagnation.

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- I shall not be a minus to my generation, I shall be a Joseph, in the name of Jesus.

- I shall not bring disgrace to heaven, in the name of Jesus.

- O God my Father, don't let me ever annoy you, in the name of Jesus

(Evening)
- I reject satanic counsel, every evil voices in my head, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.

- Let the power that divided the sea, divide my red Sea now, in the name of Jesus.

- O God, let what I am scared of become scared of me, in the name of Jesus.

- Lord, reveal this present stage of my life to me, and what to do, to get to my next level, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Like Sitting Behind In Church? / Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam / 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 261
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.