Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nairaland Greatest Of All Times (GOAT) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland Greatest Of All Times (GOAT) (670 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody" Fight Between A Chicken And A Goat (video And Pictures) / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / Top 10 Gym Weirdos Of All Times!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Greatest Of All Times (GOAT) by Magic1: 5:03am On Feb 14, 2020
Hello everyone and happy Valentine’s Day.

This thread seeks to identify who your Nairaland Greatest of All Time (GOAT) is. Your preferred moniker could be a poster or a commenter.

We have in the past had the likes of YUZEDO (the banana island Chief) and we currently have one now in the person on NwaAmaikpe. These guys are funny.
We also have posters like EXPLORER and co. These are high profile posters with well researched topics.

Who is your Nairaland GOAT (Greatest of All Time) and why?

NwaAmaikpe is mine�. He sees things differently and reasons differently.

Mods please move to front page, let’s laugh, wail and battle.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Greatest Of All Times (GOAT) by onward4life(m): 5:14am On Feb 14, 2020
Me myself and i
Re: Nairaland Greatest Of All Times (GOAT) by davidodiba(m): 6:15am On Feb 14, 2020
MY G.O.A.T IS SEUN
LALASTICALA

SARRKI...He has repented .I saw him in one corner of Nairaland ranting about Buhari and I knew at once that anyone can have a change of heart grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Greatest Of All Times (GOAT) by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 14, 2020
Magic1:
Hello everyone and happy Valentine’s Day.

This thread seeks to identify who your Nairaland Greatest of All Time (GOAT) is. Your preferred moniker could be a poster or a commenter.

We have in the past had the likes of YUZEDO (the banana island Chief) and we currently have one now in the person on NwaAmaikpe. These guys are funny.
We also have posters like EXPLORER and co. These are high profile posters with well researched topics.

Who is your Nairaland GOAT (Greatest of All Time) and why?

NwaAmaikpe is mine�. He sees things differently and reasons differently.

Mods please move to front page, let’s laugh, wail and battle.

NwaAmaikpe na my own.....d guy dey give person joy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Greatest Of All Times (GOAT) by Magic1: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
Xavfra:

NwaAmaikpe na my own.....d guy dey give person joy

Exactly
Re: Nairaland Greatest Of All Times (GOAT) by deewhone(f): 1:01am On Feb 16, 2020
Who else, if not *EXPLORERS* ?

(1) (Reply)

[memes] When It Is Praise And Worship Session In Your Church / ..... / Terrible Experience With The Beast At The Waterfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.