Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki (1129 Views)

In Need Of A Flat Mate Springfield Estate Ajah / Looking For A Flat Mate (lagos) / Flat Mate Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki by merrymen2: 7:15am On Feb 14, 2020
I just moved to Lagos and I stay in a 3 bedroom flat alone in Agungi Lekki. I'm financially independent and easy going.

I need a male roommate to stay with me for free. Here are the terms (please I ain't gay):

1. Must be gainfully employed and financially independent. Will cater for his own meals and other needs. No asking for money or loans. Totally financially independent.
2. Between 25 and 35 years old
3. Clean, socially balanced and neat
4. A person of integrity. I will check for this.
5. Must not be a divorcee or baby daddy
6. Male only

All 6 criteria MUST be met. Don't bother contacting if you short of any of the criteria.

If you are interested, you can reach me email livelydude100@gmail.com. We will talk before sharing contacts.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:19am On Feb 14, 2020
merrymen2:
I just moved to Lagos and I stay in a 3 bedroom flat alone in Agungi Lekki. I'm financially independent and easy going.

I need a male roommate to stay with me for free. Here are the terms (please I ain't gay):

1. Must be gainfully employed and financially independent. Will cater for his own meals and other needs. No asking for money or loans. Totally financially independent.
6. Male only

All 6 criteria MUST be met. Don't bother contacting if you short of any of the criteria.

If you are interested, you can reach me email livelydude100@gmail.com. We will talk before sharing contacts.

Good morning. Are you for real please?
Re: Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2020
Hmmm.
Re: Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki by merrymen2: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Good morning. Are you for real please?

You female. You disqualified please. Yes, I am for real.
Re: Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:34am On Feb 14, 2020
merrymen2:

You female. You disqualified please. Yes, I am for real.

Lols I have a house of my own. I didn't say I...
I just wanted to know how serious you were.
I am doing it for my colleague, he's in need of accommodation so when I saw your post, I thought I should ask if it's real
Re: Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki by merrymen2: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Lols I have a house of my own. I didn't say I...
I just wanted to know how serious you were.
I am doing it for my colleague, he's in need of accommodation so when I saw your post, I thought I should ask if it's real

Alright
Re: Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
merrymen2:

Alright

Please Can I tell him to contact you?
Re: Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki by merrymen2: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Please Can I tell him to contact you?

Of course. He needs to be ready for some screening questions though.
Re: Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki by merrymen2: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
Still open. So far, some folks have contacted me.
Re: Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki by AgentGoat: 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
undecided
Re: Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:47am On Feb 15, 2020
merrymen2:

Of course. He needs to be ready for some screening questions though.

Ok thanks.
Re: Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
merrymen2:

6. Male only

Hi. Is this offer still opened?
I spoke to my colleague about it now and he's ready to speak to you. I've given him your email. If there's anything you need to know after questioning him, please feel free to ask me.
Re: Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki by merrymen2: 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Hi. Is this offer still opened?
I spoke to my colleague about it now and he's ready to speak to you. I've given him your email. If there's anything you need to know after questioning him, please feel free to ask me.

Yes, it's still open. I have spoken to a few people though but it's still wild open.

You seem to care about this your colleague smiley

Lemme know when he contacts me

1 Like

Re: Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
merrymen2:

Yes, it's still open. I have spoken to a few pople though but it's still wild open.

You seem to care about this your colleague smiley

Lemme know when he contacts me

I care a lot for everyone I care for. He's a great friend and colleague, he deserves to be helped...
Thanks for the attention given to me. I sincerely appreciate it Sir
Re: Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki by merrymen2: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

I care a lot for everyone I care for. He's a great friend and colleague, he deserves to be helped...
Thanks for the attention given to me. I sincerely appreciate it Sir

You are welcome

Although no special attention given to anyone. Equal chance for everyone.
Re: Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
merrymen2:

You are welcome

Although no special attention given to anyone. Equal chance for everyone.

Responding I mean...
Re: Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki by merrymen2: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
Still on the lookout..received quite a lot of request but i am open to more requests before I decide.
Re: Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki by olowoba2: 7:32am On Feb 20, 2020
How am i just seeing this? Is this still open? I know someone that will need this.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale. Pay Small Small Payment Plan 6-12 Month In Wura&fadaka Estate / Land At Enugu, Porth-harcourt, Imo State, Abia, Lagos & Abuja / Paved Compound Flooring And Flood In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.