Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher (15524 Views)

Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 / Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation / Sa’ad Abubakar: Nigerian Masses In Difficult Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by MetaPhysical: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2020
Who is sultan of sokoto to issue order of arrest? Is he commander in chief?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by LANDLORD72: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2020
Those who preached kill any fulanis man that you sight around the church Aka Suleman
Should be arrested too.
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by gabiola(m): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2020
We are practicing religion the wrong way. We should be preaching about the commonality between Islam and Christianity. But our preachers these days are preaching superiority of one religion over the other instead of preaching what we have in common.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Johnjanrt: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Sa'ad Abubakar and all his fellow Islamic preachers should all be arrested immediately.

What else turns the almajiris up north violent every Friday after jumat if not their hate preachings undecided
Must you tell everyone how stupid you can be?
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by noisy45(m): 9:14am On Feb 14, 2020
Only if you know he is targeting Bishop Kukah
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2020
I remember doing my NYSC in the north east just before the 2010 elections. Countless times I heard so called "preachers" in mosques telling people to revolt if the "unbeliever" Goodluck Jonathan wins. This was the genesis of killing of many Corps members after the elections.

So is that hate preaching and should these sort of people be arrested? Or the law is selective depending on your religion and ethnicity?

Asking for a friend
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by SPLENDIDFLOZZY: 9:16am On Feb 14, 2020
Blindersoff:
Paul Enenche, David Oyedepo, Miyetti Allah, et Al are all complicit and sitting on this table.

Nobody is above God and the country.

God teaches love and peace while his so called followers preach hatred and division and then you wonder which God they truly represent.

Arrest them all
This shows you don't know what hate speech entails. If the pastors above should be arrested then you are one of the many things wrong with this country.
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by LamidiCownu: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I don't think those white missionary brought religion to Yoruba people,
What they did was bring their own style of catholism which started Europe by the help of Paul
We have known Jesus all our history
Forget about fake oduduwa history, those are myths and legends
But Jesus is real... And he didn't start catholism

But Islam on the other hand was forcefully enforced on Yoruba people starting from kwara
That's why the still dress like them, force women to put on hijab

Islam is religion of control, and Muhammed was the enforcer, it has nothing to do with my God

Christianity was brought by Europeans but there are already people in Yoruba cities who are prophets way before missionaries arrived

This is the truth
Deal with it
Your ignorance stinks ...
If Islam was forced on then , why then do Yorubas call it "Esin Imale" i.e The religion from Mali ?

How the fvck did you know Jesus all your history ??

Yes ...Not only Oduduwa is fake soogbo ?
Oranmiyan is fake too , Ile Ife is fake too, Oyo empire never existed and kiriji war didn't happen undecided

Oniyeye ale amuda!!!!
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Blindersoff: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2020
SPLENDIDFLOZZY:
This shows you don't know what hate speech entails. If the pastors above should be arrested then you are one of the many things wrong with this country.

This shows you do not know what hate speech entails. When a pastor is preaching violence and war against another set of Nigerians and you do not know it is hate speech then you are the core problem with this country

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by dataking: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2020
YorubaKinging:
What they did was bring their own style of catholism which started Europe by the help of Paul

But Islam on the other hand was forcefully enforced on Yoruba people starting from kwara

Islam is religion of control, and Muhammed was the enforcer, it has nothing to do with my God

Christianity was brought by Europeans but there are already people in Yoruba cities who are prophets way before missionaries arrived

This is the truth
Deal with it

Even a frog has more intelligence than you. Spits.
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Jesuyinka01(m): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2020
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by tiredoflife(m): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2020
Sultan is now the president
He gives directives to the security forces
He is the CinC
U see these people dont know when they secretly tell us where power is

Why is our traditional rules in the south subject to the sokoto throne

People need to think
Each time u bow to ur traditional king in the south
U also bow to the sokoto throne
As he is the head of all traditional rules
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by benobyeze(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2020
The sultan should have advised his co fulanis to stop the hate speech. El-rufi, Lie Mohammed, and even the very group he's the patron are all problem of Nigeria. Let's call a spade a spade. The sultan should stop this kangaroo dance.
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by slivertongue: 9:56am On Feb 14, 2020
including herdsmen
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2020
Mahsums:
Good one from the sultan

There is nothing good in what he has said. There has been a lot of hate speech, killing, destruction of property by the Fulani miscreants. The man is one of the opinion leader in the north if he's sincere by what he's saying the killing could have be lessen by just speaking to his people in the language they can hear.
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by egoldman(m): 10:20am On Feb 14, 2020
post=86635323:
We Concur........absolutely!!

As if you have a mind of your own, Zombified Mugu.
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Vincentosunbor: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2020
my name is o, my name is e, my name is gigi gigi slimshady

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by mechanics(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2020
He's making sense, he talks maturely.
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by orisa37: 10:42am On Feb 14, 2020
arrest-any-hate-preacher-now-sultan-tells-security-agencies.

Your Majesty, please be careful that you too aren't charged with the same Offence.

Have you ever seen "The Beheading of Andimi by Bokoharam in picture"?

Do you know that about 3000 Bokoharams are now floating freely in the Country?
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by orisa37: 10:53am On Feb 14, 2020
crownwealth:

That terrorist organization got their will-power from the first two hate-speech criminals.

Satan of Sokoto should also be arrested as the Spiritual leaders of the terrorist group.

And Emir of DAURA for his Speech @ GEJ'S National Conference.
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by fredoooooo: 11:14am On Feb 14, 2020
post=86635323:

Better person how you dey ?
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by orisa37: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2020
YorubaKinging:

This is the truth
Deal with it

ODU-DU-IWA IS THE SON OF OLODU-MARE. ODUDUWA IS THE CHARACTER OF THE COVENANT, THE BLUE PRINT PROTOTYPE DESIGN OF OLODU-MARE. THERE ARE NO FAKE STORIES AND REPORTS OF ODUDUWA EXCEPT THE MISINFORMATION FROM "ILE-IBINU".
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Lee29: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2020
Going by this call from Sultan of Sokoto, most islamic preachers should be arrested because they teach muslims to hate Christians and Jews
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Wahala90: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2020
post=86635323:

How animal go know say slave trade don pass!
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by odonkoro: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2020
Religion is a scam. After using religion to destroyed most African traditions/cultures with hate preaching; sometimes outright destruction of our valued heritages', now the dominate religions are now using the same hate preaching trying to outdo one and other in a more devastating form. Example, Boko haram in the North East.
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by OBIPLUS(m): 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
God will help us . Meanwhile check my signature.

SALES, Industrial kitchen, restaurant, hotel and bakery equipments such as gas oven, shawama machine, toaster, roasters, popcorn machine, icecream machine, deep plantain fryer machine, ice machine , industrial freezers, supermarket shelve, weighing machine,plantain deep fryer machine, bread/ dough spiral mixer, water dispenser , food processors of all kinds, water production equipments, supply trucks of all kinds etc.
For prices, call or whatsapp +2348063389700.
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by hardeytarhyour(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
YorubaKinging:

This is the truth
Deal with it
Stop What you doesn't know about Islam
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by SexytorresE(f): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
And u expect me to read all this ? I read the fess second and 3rd lines thou grin
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by hardeytarhyour(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Sa'ad Abubakar and all his fellow Islamic preachers should all be arrested immediately.

What else turns the almajiris up north violent every Friday after jumat if not their hate preachings undecided
I can authoritatively tell you That there is no Hate Preacher among Islamic Preacher so NO ISLAMIC will be Arrest Because Islam negate such preaching ... That is why you will never see any TRUE ISLAMIC PREACHER preaching hate, violence, Or Preaching outside Islamic Sharia ...... But when we are talking about Hate Preacher in Nigeria Christian Preacher guilty of that the most
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Bekool(m): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
osydennyz:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/arrest-any-hate-preacher-now-sultan-tells-security-agencies/amp/

All this denials and nice statements from the sultan will all be regarded as taqiyya if he can't call his fulaniherdsmen brothers to order or ask for the arrests and prosecution of the leaders of meyitti allah who have claimed responsibility of committing mass genocide in benue state. You can't expect love speeches from victims of genocide and oppression.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linguistic Diversity In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse? / Beautiful People Of Igala Land And Her Unique Traditional Way Of Dressing / Oluwo Akanbi Blames Nigeria's Economic Crisis On Idol Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.