Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

One Killed, Two Injured In Ondo Over Land Dispute(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Killed, Two Injured In Ondo Over Land Dispute(photo) (650 Views)

Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows / Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter / Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Killed, Two Injured In Ondo Over Land Dispute(photo) by Honbright(m): 8:13am On Feb 14, 2020
While everyone is celebrating the season of love, reverse is the case for the family of Mr Femi who was shot dead at okunmo in okitipupa, Ondo state yesterday evening over land dispute, Voiceairmedia reports.

According to the brother of the deceased who identified himself as Chris Eniola confirmed to Mr 9ja in a WhatsApp conversation that his brother was murdered in cold bold and the police has not made any arrest even after the case was reported to the segues baggagereh station in okitipupa, Ondo state.

He said:

"Am still confused right now as I am talking to you, my brother was shot dead yesterday and two other members of my family who sustained injuries are still in the hospital.

Mr Funmi is a land grabber, there was a rumour in the town that he wants to sell a land possessed by my brother so we all gather to the farmland to check out, on getting there, we were attacked by thugs with the order of Mr Funmi, killing my brother(Femi) and leaving two others injured.

See the photo of Mr Femi who was shot dead below: 
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/02/breaking-one-killed-two-injured-in-ondo.html

Re: One Killed, Two Injured In Ondo Over Land Dispute(photo) by holyboss1: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2020
Blood of Jesus... Add graphic pls

Need a Small iphone? Go for the iPhone 6 for N38,000 only

1 Like

Re: One Killed, Two Injured In Ondo Over Land Dispute(photo) by Bigflamie(m): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2020
cheesy
Land of Amotekun yoots

Re: One Killed, Two Injured In Ondo Over Land Dispute(photo) by IamD18: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2020
Bigflamie:
cheesy
Land of Amotekun yoots
Amu-Otu-Eke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[b]Oh My God! Annie Has Been Raped Again? Who’s To Be Blamed?[/b] / May You Be As Successful As Ikorodu Boys Or Hushpupi: / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Being Stubborn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.