Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Yoast SEO - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Yoast SEO (577 Views)

Error 404 Page Not Found: How to fix With Yoast SEO Plugin / Yoast SEO Premium Plugin Version 5.1 For Free / Yoast Seo Premium For A Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoast SEO by PreciousId(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2020
**Yoast SEO**** plugin **is a powerful tool for SEO on WordPress self hosted site, depends on how you set it and the Quality of your content, as a blogger using Yoast SEO plugin without good content is like going to a shop to buy a product without money, they are many factors that makes you rank on Google but I will only list out two in a simple and short.
**1 Yoast SEO plugin**
Is the one that tells Google “hey Google there's a site that have a content out there maybe you should check it out” so yoast SEO get you prepare for Google and you content takes you to the top and Yoast SEO tells you that you content is good and get your site ready to be indexed by Google.
**2. Content**
This is a very important one because this is the one that talk to Googlebot, I mean this is the one that Google check and know if it worth being at the top and that's why you have to learn how to write a better content because Googlebot thinks like human being and it makes decisions and have choices too and read so making your content better will get you to the top
I have a website similar to this you can ask more questions about SEO and how to write a better content, You can go Ask me there so that I can put you through everything click here to learn more (www.tistip.com">http://https:www.tistip.com)

(1) (Reply)

* / New Trending Nigerian Comedians Trying To Beat The Reach / Javascript Array Methods Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.