Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

How Much Of The Old Bank Notes Do You Still Have? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Of The Old Bank Notes Do You Still Have? (1017 Views)

Why Do Street Vendors Lie About Having Smaller Denominations Of Naira Notes? / CBN Plans To Introduce N5000, N2000 Notes / New Naira Notes! Arabic Is The Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Of The Old Bank Notes Do You Still Have? by rowlandwhy: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2007
The old bank notes have been outdated but it is quite unfortunate that most people still have them.
I have almost N500.

I know some body may have more than this
Re: How Much Of The Old Bank Notes Do You Still Have? by hbrednic: 12:28am On Jun 02, 2007
abeg oo which ones are outdated cos i have a load of nairas down here,from my frequent trips to naija?
Re: How Much Of The Old Bank Notes Do You Still Have? by moshsoft(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2007
The outdated notes are the N5, N10, N20 and N50

Try take it to any bank they still have the grace of changing it for you, I think withing this month or so.
Re: How Much Of The Old Bank Notes Do You Still Have? by rowlandwhy: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2007
I just paid my old notes into my GTB account yesterday.
Very soon they will stop accepting them
Re: How Much Of The Old Bank Notes Do You Still Have? by hbrednic: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2007
i am not in nigeria right now,will be there by early july dont know if i can still change it then?
Re: How Much Of The Old Bank Notes Do You Still Have? by rowlandwhy: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2007
@hbrendic
Right now these notes are no longer a legal tender in Nigeria, only commercial banks accepts them and u must have an account with a particular bank so as to pay it into your account.

I'm not very sure on the duration of which they will stop collecting them, but u can still keep intouch with me to check with the bank during that time.
Re: How Much Of The Old Bank Notes Do You Still Have? by hbrednic: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2007
@rowlandwhy
many thanks for the infor.
Re: How Much Of The Old Bank Notes Do You Still Have? by rowlandwhy: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2007
hbrednic:

@rowlandwhy
many thanks for the infor.

You're welcome [sub][/sub]
Re: How Much Of The Old Bank Notes Do You Still Have? by desorlah(f): 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2007
I'm still having about N40.00 of the old notes with me, i dont intend to change them, i'm keeping them for future references.
Re: How Much Of The Old Bank Notes Do You Still Have? by crito(m): 2:00am On Jun 10, 2007
about fifty naira,two twentys and one ten naira. [color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Banks Sick? / Help Gtb Heritage And Arm Investment Fund Which Will I Choose / I Need A Loan For A Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.