Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures (59783 Views)

Toyin Lawani Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (photos) / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Xmas With Son In Sexy Santa Claus Dress / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by unbitchable(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by Tmb78(m): 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ryocaj:

Toyin hot pass Toke dieeeee.. Toke no hot na.. na surgery enhance am small..
You took the words out of my mouth.
Toyin might be naughty and morally deficient BUT
She is sexy and beautiful as fvck.
You can't compare her with miss plastic.
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by homirefacuny(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hakeem12:
This val sha, nearly got myself in trouble today. My neighbour, his wife and kids were all dressed in Red taking pictures as I was about stepping out. I laughed when I saw em, they looked ridiculous. His face changed and I had to point to my earpiece and tell him I was taking a call, and I wasn't laughing at them. I wished them happy val and went on my way, the image never quite leaving my head

Thank God you had an excuse and he fell for it. Always always, mind your biz grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hakeem12:
This val sha, nearly got myself in trouble today. My neighbour, his wife and kids were all dressed in Red taking pictures as I was about stepping out. I laughed when I saw em, they looked ridiculous. His face changed and I had to point to my earpiece and tell him I was taking a call, and I wasn't laughing at them. I wished them happy val and went on my way, the image never quite leaving my head

Hahahaha!! Why u go laugh at your neighbour?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by Mykel51(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
Chi59:
Seen. Next!
You are very beautiful... smiley

Happy Valentine

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by Hakeem12(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Hahahaha!! Why u go laugh at your neighbour?
they looked like sango worshippers
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by Hakeem12(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
homirefacuny:

Thank God you had an excuse and he fell for it. Always always, mind your biz grin
for sure
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by Ryocaj(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
Tmb78:
You took the words out of my mouth.
Toyin might be naughty and morally deficient BUT
She is sexy and beautiful as fvck.
You can't compare her with miss plastic.
They only thing they av in common is an IQ a bag of potatoes.. But it just mirrors d saying that most beautiful women r always dumb..
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by Tmb78(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ryocaj:

They only thing they av in common is an IQ a bag of potatoes.. But it just mirrors d saying that most beautiful women r always dumb..
well,guess you are right!!
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by Dollabiz: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
No Val
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by brainhgeek(m): 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
This is the real valentine message

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hakeem12:
they looked like sango worshippers

You go kill person with laughter. Nice one for the sharp answer you provided that made your neighbour not to code why you laughed.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by GeneralPula: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
ursullalinda:
Hmmmm I no dey like this show breast stuff....she would have been finer if she covered up a little.....

She isn’t showing them for fun..

She marketing for them Boyzz to see..

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by martinmiller: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hakeem12:

I can relate to this, similarly to what I experience today, I only smiled as I drive off.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by sammyLuvin(m): 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hakeem12:

Neighbour, so you were actually laughing at us the other time. Hmm.
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by sammyLuvin(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

You go kill person with laughter. Nice one for the sharp answer you provided that made your neighbour not to code why you laughed.
Thanks to nairaland for making me know that my neighbour was actually laughing at us cool
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by sammyLuvin(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
homirefacuny:

Not anymore, I now know the truth, thanks to nairaland.
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hakeem12:
of course I can, today was an exception
fool. Sorry for calling you a fool, I am a fuçking faqgot myself
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by Vivjoe(f): 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hakeem12:
Lolz you acted fast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by Hakeem12(m): 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
Vivjoe:

Lolz you acted fast
for sure, Lord knows what would happen if i didn't have my earpiece on.
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by Herrss(f): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hakeem12:

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
sammyLuvin:

Thanks to nairaland for making me know that my neighbour was actually laughing at us cool

Hahahaha
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by Queenflourish(f): 12:04am On Feb 15, 2020
My beautiful sexylicious namesake
Have really missed her wink
Re: Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures by enomakos(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) / Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] / Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.