Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Problem With Mini-importation... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Problem With Mini-importation... (645 Views)

The Problem With Mini-importation... / How To Make Good Money Online With Mini-importation For Almost Free / I Need A Reliable Contact Person In China To Help With Mini Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With Mini-importation... by Lawrence24(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
The problem with mini-importation...
Want to know the hardest part about starting an e-commerce business in Nigeria?

I'll tell you - it's knowing what product to sell!

I know a fair number of people who have been burned because they followed someone's advice to buy some products and now they are stuck with those products.

No market research, no audience analysis, nothing.

And then you end up tying down the cash you don't even have. It can get really frustrating at times.

But imagine this for a second...

✓ Imagine... you didn't have to import any product, thereby not tying down your money.

✓ Imagine... you can simply run a N500 - N1000 advert to test if a product will sell, and if it doesn't sell, you leave it.

✓ Imagine... you can choose to buy a product only when you get orders for it, making sure your cash is not tied down anywhere.

Do you see what I'm getting at? This is the peace of mind called local arbitrage.

Now don't get me wrong; mini importation can be profitable, but only IF you get the right product, at the right time and at the right price. With a very big IF.

It's like waiting for all the stars to align in the sky. It doesn't happen everyday.

So rather than wait for all the conditions to be perfect, and risking your money to import products that you don't even know will sell, start out by buying products in your country or state and sell them online without hassle - start with local arbitrage.

I've got an amazing program to show you today that’ll teach you how to get your own local arbitrage business kicking in 2020 and start an extra stream of income for yourself.

It’s called the Local Arbitrage Webclass.

Click here to get it today: https://toyinlawrence.com/bw-optin/

As a fast action bonus, when you register, you will get a list of 30 products from our virtual assistant that you can start testing immediately after the class.

Here's how to register:

Simply visit this link:https://toyinlawrence.com/bw-optin/

✓ Once payment is made, You'll then be sent a link to download the class content.

After going through this class, you will have a clear blueprint to starting your very own local arbitrage business making an extra 30k - 50k per week.

I look forward to seeing you build your own local arbitrage business.

Lawrence

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale Urgently Behind University Of Ibadan / Learn How To Make Money With Your Mobile Phone / X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.