Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

HOT! How To Share Data On Airtel In 2020 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HOT! How To Share Data On Airtel In 2020 (1149 Views)

(hot) How To Get Free 4GB Data On Airtel Sim Now! / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / How To Borrow Credit From Airtel In Nigeria – Extra Credit Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOT! How To Share Data On Airtel In 2020 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
Airtel has made it possible for users to share and also gift data to their loved ones through their USSD code. So those of us that wish to do that for yourself or for a loved one, should read further for more instructions on how to.

Airtel called this feature SmartSHARE which allows you to share a data plan with your family and friends and also across your phones, tablets, and laptops.

This feature usually comes in handy, like for me, I always use my laptop with a modem, sometimes when I don't have a subscription on my phone, I always use this feature. That is why I will be giving this detailed step by step guide on how you can do that with ease this 2020.

You can also check out my post on Airtel Night Plan which offers data at a cheap price some weeks ago, know more about it here: https://techyscoops.com/airtel-blazing-night-plan-subscription-code-100-working/

How To Share Data On Airtel
There are two ways you can share data on the Airtel network and they are;

DATA ME2U or DATA SHARE: Data Me2U or Data Share helps you share or transfer from your data allowance to another person,.......READ MORE HERE: https://techyscoops.com/how-to-share-data-on-airtel-in-2020/

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 17 Pro Gaming Test Review - CODM / Belkin Power Bank / Kwese TV Still On Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.