Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property (46584 Views)

Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) / $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
Let's pray CCTV didn't get the zombies, or else. ......
Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by Mintek: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
Charmingrascal:
The only question I want to ask is, was is not possible for the Supreme Court Judge to disqualify only Lyon's deputy and allow the duly elected Governor to rule instead of giving the mandate to the one people rejected?

Our Judiciary is the latest enemy of democracy as it was evident in Imo and Bayelsa judgements

Not possible.
Lyon and his deputy ran on a joint ticket.
Our constitution does not permit individual candidacy.
Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by Biodiversity: 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
Biodiversity:
Finally pictures...
Anyway you are yet to say a word on this saga or maybe I've been too busy to read your comments. You know how they give me a hard on...coupled with the fact that you have now become a cry baby...mods! Mods!! Mods!!! LMAO...anyway don't u think the governor and the whole of apc knew this man forged his certificate? Don't you think he as a senator he should be behind bars by now? I'd love to hear what you think as it's your beloved apc that's involved...

By the way I know anytime I mention you, you feel sour inside cos you never have answers to my accusations of the ills of your party, just like the way the pdp brainwashed mugus here have learnt to keep quiet...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by sapientia(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
Charmingrascal:
The only question I want to ask is, was is not possible for the Supreme Court Judge to disqualify only Lyon's deputy and allow the duly elected Governor to rule instead of giving the mandate to the one people rejected?

Our Judiciary is the latest enemy of democracy as it was evident in Imo and Bayelsa judgements

IMO and Bayelsa are 2 different thing.

Governorship ticket is a joint ticket. APC had time to rememdy this but were busy with court injunctions.
Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by Lugianostar(m): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
This is Adams Oshomole's paid act going by his statement yesterday!!!
Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
EZY Mouse scanner is a pioneering mouse with an integrated scanner function that offers simplicity, mobility and convenience. The EZY Scanner Mouse: scans, translates and performs OCR editing of scanned files as well as sending them as emails and SNS for your daily activities. The EZY scanner will transform scanning into as easier and convenient.

Technical Specifications
A scanner at your fingertips
Everything you want from a scanner – 400 dpi resolution, small and portable, fast and fluid, high scanning format – in a beautiful, handy and lightweight mouse!
Thanks to this all-in-one scanner and mouse, your scanner lies at your fingertips all day long! Just press the scan button, swipe in any direction on a paper document and watch text and images appear instantaneously on your computer screen.
When you’re not scanning, it works as a regular mouse. It looks, feels and performs exactly like the one you’re already using, and it is not heavier. The best of both worlds!
_

Never retype text again!
After scanning your document, simply drag and drop it into Word, Excel, Outlook or any text editing application. Your scans will be retyped instantly, ready to be edited!
Even better, your documents can also be saved as fully searchable PDF files, which can also be compressed with the provided PDF compressor!

BENEFITS
• Compact
• Small and portable
• Multifunctional
• It is a mouse,
• It can scan
• Scanned document can be edited
• Scanned document can be translated to 130 languages
• Ability to share scanned document instantly to social media sites
• Scanned document can be saved in Word, Excel, PDF, JPEG, etc
• It scans up to A3 paper

Price: #9,999

Video on how it works is available.
For more information

Call: 08109772752

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by Mentorme: 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
Irony of life!
One tribe hated Apc because of GEJ's defeat by the party, while the main tribe that was defeated is ready to kill for the party �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by quiteboy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
oforjide:
If this information is true, it means bayelsa is the most ungrateful and foolish state in the history of Africa. This is a state that produced president under PDP for the first time in their region and under their watch the party had problem now that PDP needed them to regain power at the centre, they decided to accept APC that will never give them any chance to be in Abuja until this country is divided. Bayelsans are fools
it's not about party but about credible candidates. APC nor PDP are not ready to solve our problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by Immanero: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
I jus they sorry for the protesters or supporters, how can a sane person be protesting for this idiots who doesn't care about any one but themselves,family and girl's friend families? so annoying to see this mumu protest for this thieves who doesn't know if they leave or not.
Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by HallaDaTruth: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
deboysben:
Apc doing what they know best to do

Una burial is in 2023
Ameeeeeeeeen
Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by HallaDaTruth: 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
DexterousOne:

Exactly
grin grin I thought you were one of those who celebrated the imo judgement. First to do no dey pain, na second to do dey pain pass

Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by Reelnah: 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
Bayelsa has been Gangraped

Hope they wear condom?
Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by mechanics(m): 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
This is very wrong.
Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by DexterousOne(m): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
grin grin I thought you were one of those who celebrated the imo judgement. First to do no dey pain, na second to do dey pain pass

Naaa

Why would I celebrate that travesty of a judgement?
Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by akdjr(m): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
I can only start comparing which party really mean well for Nigeria in terms of infrastructural development after APC rule the country for 16years. As for PDP NO NO NO. If only you understand what my state/country at large went through in the hand of that party u will know better
DAVE5:

This is how we spoil our country ohh

Shouldn't you be looking at the quality of the person that is the forerunner of the party instead of looking at the party itself

What if a bad person was used as apc candidate and an unquestionable individual ran for pdp

You would still vote in favor of apc because you don't want pdp to rule

The earlier we get it right the better for all of us ohh
Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by osazsky(m): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
NOHOLDSBAR:
You invite anarchy when you steal people's votes. Obviously the people are unhappy with the open day light robbery.
u didn't say same during imos verdict fool
Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by DAVE5(m): 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
akdjr:
I can only start comparing which party really mean well for Nigeria in terms of infrastructural development after APC rule the country for 16years. As for PDP NO NO NO. If only you understand what my state/country at large went through in the hand of that party u will know better

That's the notion we need to correct amongst ourselves, it was not really the party that caused all the rubbish that happened

In reality it was just one man; your state governor and his greed

You should hold him accountable not the party

I've said this before and I'll repeat it here.

In a country, only God is greater than the president

In a state, the governor wields all the power, after he steps down here can be a church rat but while they the niggah is a god

FYI: I'm not political apologist,I don't support any party blindly, so I'm not a pdp supporter before you term me one, the progress of any state or country is bigger than the ambition of the political parties
Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by petitejolie(f): 2:19am On Feb 15, 2020
ruggedtimi:
the best decision would have been a rerun....The people want their voice to be heard
Senator Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo running mate to diri also has a case of document forgery in the court.
u mean apc people
Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by petitejolie(f): 2:20am On Feb 15, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
These people must have been tired of Dickson stupidity.

This is same thing I expected Kogi to do when Bello was declared a winner.
its apc not the people.
Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by Tecno66: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2020
[/quote]Does this destruction change the fact that the man's certificate has flaws? Nonsense.
Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by NOHOLDSBAR: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
[s]
osazsky:
u didn't say same during imos verdict fool
[/s]
Child of a BIG FOOL.
Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by Olanipekun1: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
NOHOLDSBAR:

Child of a BIG FOOL.
mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 2
Re: Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property by NOHOLDSBAR: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
Olanipekun1:
mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 2

fvcking slowpoke, did you see what the IDIOT sent to me before? Fvcking retard. Better get on the phone and call Seun now. Omo ale ni e if you don't call Seun on the phone now now. Like I give a FVCK about getting banned. Least of my worries in life. Get a real life dotard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 / Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail / Seyi Makinde And His Legal Team Smile After Supreme Court Upheld His Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.