Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

How To Fall In Love With Strategic Planning - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Fall In Love With Strategic Planning (600 Views)

Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report / Workshop On Work Organization & Strategic Planning / Workshop On Work Organization & Strategic Planning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fall In Love With Strategic Planning by CDMD: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Relevancy testing and a close eye on the competition can stimulate this essential process.

February 6, 2020, 4 min read

Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.

Strategic planning is a polarizing term. For some people, it’s cringeworthy, conjuring up images of long meetings that are driven more by outdated processes than by purpose. I’ve been there myself; I remember one particularly painful strategic-planning session that consisted of two days of irrelevant data analysis and concluded in a few documents that were never referenced again.

With experiences like this, it’s easy to see why... read more>>>https://www.successdigestonline.com/how-to-fall-in-love-with-strategic-planning/

(1) (Reply)

Buy The Online High-quality Wireless Powerbank At Fenniamore / Identify With The New Marketing Hub, 3snetworks.com, An Easy Way To Transact / Mastercard Appoints Dozie As Director For Sub-saharan Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.