Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,983 members, 7,952,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Video: Mercy Aigbe Gives Advice To Sidechicks Dating Married Men (see Reactions) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Mercy Aigbe Gives Advice To Sidechicks Dating Married Men (see Reactions) (1479 Views)

Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? / Chika Ike Now Looking Curvy, Gives Advice On Holding On To Life (Photos) / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Mercy Aigbe Gives Advice To Sidechicks Dating Married Men (see Reactions) by spunky425(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2020

Nollywood star, Mercy Aigbe has shockingly offered advice to side chicks dating married men, but leaving distasteful reactions in the process.

The 42-year old mother of 2 in a now trending video advised that side chicks dating married men should only be after the money and nothing else.

In her words; “If you are a side chick dating a married man, Girl, you had better be cashing out. Secure the bag, you know what I mean.”

See the video;

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2020/02/video-mercy-aigbe-gives-advice-to-sidechicks-dating-married-men-see-reactions/

fans, however, were unhappy with her and called her out, most labelling her a shame and going as far as confirming her marriage crashed because of a similar occurrence.

See reactions below;

see more below;

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2020/02/video-mercy-aigbe-gives-advice-to-sidechicks-dating-married-men-see-reactions/
Re: Video: Mercy Aigbe Gives Advice To Sidechicks Dating Married Men (see Reactions) by ghettokid1(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
Mtchew
Re: Video: Mercy Aigbe Gives Advice To Sidechicks Dating Married Men (see Reactions) by daddytime(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
A very proud and shameless veteran.
Re: Video: Mercy Aigbe Gives Advice To Sidechicks Dating Married Men (see Reactions) by Gwagone: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
WTF
Radarada oshi
Re: Video: Mercy Aigbe Gives Advice To Sidechicks Dating Married Men (see Reactions) by Goldencheese(m): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
What a piece of advice!
Re: Video: Mercy Aigbe Gives Advice To Sidechicks Dating Married Men (see Reactions) by Liliyann(f): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
Loud it mama cool

Your main guy will want you to look good for him, wear designers and wouldn't want to drop real cash!! undecided
Most married men finds solace in the arms of their side chick, they are 100% what they can't find at home!!
As long as we all know our role, I'm not against it!
If your happiness is with a married man, I see no reason you shouldn't pursue it cool
Re: Video: Mercy Aigbe Gives Advice To Sidechicks Dating Married Men (see Reactions) by NobleAngell(f): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
I'm not disappointed tho. Trash will always stink at the slightest chance.
Re: Video: Mercy Aigbe Gives Advice To Sidechicks Dating Married Men (see Reactions) by Phenomenal16(f): 3:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Liliyann:
Loud it mama cool

Your main guy will want you to look good for him, wear designers and wouldn't want to drop real cash!! undecided
Most married men finds solace in the arms of their side chick, they are 100% what they can't find at home!!
As long as we all know our role, I'm not against it!
If your happiness is with a married man, I see no reason you shouldn't pursue it cool
..that means u r a side chick
The one that will deal with u is still in primary two

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fake It, I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky / Fans Raise Concerns Over The Health Of Actor, Mr. Ibu After Seeing This Photo. / Nollywood Actor, Sisi Quadri, Becomes A House Owner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.