Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,686 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

‘home Alone’ Star Breaks Silence On Michael Jackson Sex Abuse Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘home Alone’ Star Breaks Silence On Michael Jackson Sex Abuse Allegations (3010 Views)

'home Alone' Star Macaulay Culkin Welcomes First Child With Brenda Song / Macaulay Culkin 40th Birthday: Home Alone Star Actor Is Now 40 Years Old! / Christabel Ekeh: "I Have A Crush On Michael Essien" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘home Alone’ Star Breaks Silence On Michael Jackson Sex Abuse Allegations by salau01(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Follow at: https://www.instagram.com/salau01/
https://latestforya..com

“I’m gonna begin with the line — it’s not a line, it’s the truth — he never did anything to me.”

‘Home Alone’ star Macaulay Culkin has opened up about his relationship with Michael Jackson in his first interview since allegations of child sex abuse were made against the late pop icon in the explosive documentary Leaving Neverland.
An 11-year-old Culkin had starred in Jackson’s music video for “Black and White,” and the pair became close friends. Culkin now 39, told Esquire magazine he never saw Jackson abuse anyone and denied the singer behaved inappropriately with him.

“I never saw him do anything. And especially at this flashpoint in time, I’d have no reason to hold anything back. The guy has passed on. If anything–I’m not gonna say it would be stylish or anything like that–but right now is a good time to speak up. And if I had something to speak up about, I would totally do it. But no, I never saw anything; he never did anything.”

In the interview with Esquire, when asked if it bothers him that people assume he was also abused by Jackson, Culkin said: “I’m gonna begin with the line – it’s not a line, it’s the truth: He never did anything to me. I never saw him do anything.”
Culkin first met Jackson when he was performing in The Nutcracker in New York City as a child, but it was after the actor starred in that the then-10-year-old received a random call from him. The pop star told Culkin he understood the pressures of child was named the

2 Likes

Re: ‘home Alone’ Star Breaks Silence On Michael Jackson Sex Abuse Allegations by dawnomike(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
Different twists and turns... Judge no man except you truly know his story. Guilty or Innocent i can not say!
Re: ‘home Alone’ Star Breaks Silence On Michael Jackson Sex Abuse Allegations by Ladylite: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
This world is maaaaaddddd oh, when he was alive, they spoke vehemently against him... His image was almost damaged and this stewpid home alone boy was quiet oh, now he is speaking.

Abeg mayshornuu
Re: ‘home Alone’ Star Breaks Silence On Michael Jackson Sex Abuse Allegations by sapientia(m): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
The way they rubbished the guy in death eeh.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nigerian Model Cum Actress Puts Her Virginity On Sale / Singer Harrysong Confirm Being In A Relationship With Beautiful DJ Barbie(photo/ / 22 Facts You Should Know About Kim Kardasian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.