Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Was Motivated By A 21 Year Old Speaker Who Owns 3 Shops Until I Discovered - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Was Motivated By A 21 Year Old Speaker Who Owns 3 Shops Until I Discovered (778 Views)

Japa Wave Is Actually Heavily Motivated By Greed And Feelings Than By Suffering / Costly mistakes i Discovered In 250 CVs:Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews / Kayode Richie-Kay Oliva, EFCC Official Owns Wood Processing/Supplying Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Motivated By A 21 Year Old Speaker Who Owns 3 Shops Until I Discovered by Solidkay(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
A Nigerian man with the twitter handle @theactorbobby has taken to his page to describe how he was propelled and sought to turn into a fruitful business person after he was motivated by a 21 year old speaker who owns 3 shops on the mainland and 2 on the island where she sells men's wears In Lagos State.

She claimed to have 'saved', endured and battled to begin the business, with diligence and hard work, she went further to describe how everything seemed difficult in the beginning and outlandish yet she figured out how to build up the business.

The Man Was later stunned when he stumbled on her shockingly at a club. He further advised people not feel useless when most of these motivational speakers are telling their stories because most of them are fabricated and not true.

However the man later got to realize that this lady's sugar daddy is his boss who has been sponsoring the her for over 3 years.

Read the revelation below:

Re: I Was Motivated By A 21 Year Old Speaker Who Owns 3 Shops Until I Discovered by healthserve(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
Some Humans and bitterness sha.

Watch how evil vultures will gather to celebrate this exposure like their lives depends on it.

You'll soon see the bitter hateful creatures gather here. I'm not surprised. Where the carcass is the vultures would gather

Nigerians as much as faslehood should be done with as it is, we need to take a chill pill with the " sanctimonious ", I am clean, others are evil attitude by learning to just walk away from news.

Stop enjoying misery. That's why you remain in misery. See some good please. Ignore some evil. Yes scam, thief yes. But you, learn to ignore. Your existence doesn't depend on misery, hate, bitterness, celebration of downfalls and all sorts

Get a life. Get back your life. Redeem your soul from bitterness. Stop being bitter

1 Like

Re: I Was Motivated By A 21 Year Old Speaker Who Owns 3 Shops Until I Discovered by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Umu ndi aspire to inspire grin

(1) (Reply)

As A Microbiologist, What Are Your Thoughts On Coronavirus? / We Buy Your Pi Coin At Good Rate / Accounting Package Training For Job Ssekers And Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.