Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Bbnaija Bambam Releases Stunning Baby Bump Photo With Husband, Teddy A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Bambam Releases Stunning Baby Bump Photo With Husband, Teddy A (4991 Views)

Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React / Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A / I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Bambam Releases Stunning Baby Bump Photo With Husband, Teddy A by gistembassy123: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
Pregnant BBNaija reality TV star, Bambam, has finally revealed her cute baby bump picture on Valentine’s Day. Sleekgist reports.

The photo which she shared on Instagram depicts her in a great mood with hubby,Teddy A.

She shared:
“Happy valentines from the Adenibuyan’s
Thank you @the.alfe for stealing this moment. You all know how husband man can be with pictures, claiming he didn’t want to steal my shine but had to adjust something on my dress and make silly remarks while at it! He dinur know @the.alfe is a sharp guy”.

See another photo here
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/bbnaija-bambam-releases-stunning-baby-bump-photo-with-husband-teddy-a/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Bambam Releases Stunning Baby Bump Photo With Husband, Teddy A by Mateen1000: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
Whats “Stunning” in this pics?

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Bambam Releases Stunning Baby Bump Photo With Husband, Teddy A by NobleAngell(f): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
That's not Bam bam.
Re: Bbnaija Bambam Releases Stunning Baby Bump Photo With Husband, Teddy A by victoronyekwelu(m): 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
am seeing bum bum not bam bam
Re: Bbnaija Bambam Releases Stunning Baby Bump Photo With Husband, Teddy A by Digmygold: 2:48am On Feb 15, 2020
Shameless toilet couple. What advice will you give to that child in your tummy. It pays to fvck in a toilet on international screen? Bull shi

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Bambam Releases Stunning Baby Bump Photo With Husband, Teddy A by femi4: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2020
From toilet to motherhood .....Never despises the dayz of little beginning

(1) (Reply)

. / PHOTO: University Of Ghana Student Goes Viral After Displaying Her Huge “yansh” / See The Car Kcee & Emoney Gifted Actor Junior Pope (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.