Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Business Partner Needed For An Outdoor Bar And Relaxation Center In Benin-city - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partner Needed For An Outdoor Bar And Relaxation Center In Benin-city (715 Views)

Microsoft Opens It First African Development Center In Lagos / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo / How To Make Money Running A Football Viewing Center In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Needed For An Outdoor Bar And Relaxation Center In Benin-city by olakkk: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hello, I am in need of a business partner in Benin-city.

The business concept is an outdoor bar, relaxation center, and eatery. We have acquired a land close to Ugbowo main campus all we need now is a partner who lives around Benin-city and can carry the same vision as us.

Please if you are interested, we could meet up and discuss. There will be legal agreement and other resources you will need for a partnership business.

Contact me at : closedat@gmail.com or call me on 08177502832

P.S : Business and Financial plan available.

(1) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Website For Small/large Business. / Thinking Of What Business To Do? Here Is A Genuine One For You / There Is Probability Of Tough One To Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.