Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Health Education - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Education (147 Views)

Work From Home Public Health Education Content Creators Internship Program / Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra: Basic Health Education / Mass Medical Mission Launches ‘health Education On The Go!’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Education by Wummmy01: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
Its a lovely day that the Lord has made. How was your night? Today being valentines day, let us show love the little way we can. Not a destructive kind of love!! Call family and friends to check up on them and don't limit it to today alone. Don't forget the greatest love human kind ever enjoyed, which is the love God showed us by giving His only begotten son. Accept Him today and don't seek validation anywhere else, you are beautiful/handsome the way you are cos you are the exact image of God.

We shall continue today on the symptoms of a kidney problem, how do I know if my kidneys are healthy? �‍♀

Kidney conditions can cause a range of symptoms. Some common ones include:

�Trouble sleeping
�Fatigue
�Inability to concentrate
�Dry, itchy skin
�Increased or decreased urination
�Blood in urine
�Foamy urine
�Puffiness around the eyes
�Foot or ankle swelling
�Reduced appetite
�Muscle cramps

If you notice any of these symptoms, contact your doctor. Depending on your symptoms, they may do some kidney function tests to make a diagnosis.

Tomorrow I will be sharing with us tips for healthy kidneys. You don't want to miss out on this!!! Show love today by sharing this article with those you love also drop some comments on my blog. I love you and do have a lovely day ahead �

*Remember: you are the only true custodian of your health, guard it well!!*

Ayeni Olawumi
Your health coach

(1) (Reply)

Why Go Organic? / Parents’ Perceptions Of Preschool Activities: Exploring Outdoor Play / Can I Use Durian For Treating Blocked Fallopian Tubes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.