Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP (28954 Views)

NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / FG Investigating 'Turkish Support For Boko Haram' - Defence Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by Cocolatti(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2020
Goldencheese:
These were the same people APC was praising under Jonathan. Suddenly, they are now working for ISWAP and Boko Haram.
You have said my mind.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by Fourwinds: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2020
When the skull of chief of army staff and defense staff are empty of grey matter but rather filled with sawdust , this is what comes out of their headquarters

2 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by henryhemon(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2020
Built2last:
An attack against Bokoharam is attack against the North.

Good morning

I have been in Maiduguri for a while now, I can tell you majority of them loathe buhari. The hate him so much so much. Esp kanuri and hausa tribes only fulanis like him n bigots.
Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by ChoCho54(f): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2020
FrLukas:

Interesting. You are concerned for me now?

They are most welcome to come and arrest me. My email address is attached to my account.
Concerned for you? Nooo!

I'm worried about tax payers money that would be used to cook beans for you.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by Advancedman(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2020
Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by israelmao(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2020
Blame game continues.Is it Amnesty International that goes to Army armoury to sell arms and ammunition to Boko Haram,kidnappers and armed bandits?
Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by Laytin: 11:48am On Feb 15, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Interesting. You are concerned for me now?

They are most welcome to come and arrest me. My email address is attached to my account.
[/s]
Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by slowice(m): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2020
Burantashi on the beat.... Talk about the true definition of failure
Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by olawonder(m): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2020
Most of these ‘foreign aid/charity agencies’ only bear the names to deceive ppl! They are foreign govts’ dogs only in your country to keep their benefactors’ interests intact. Some of them use the brands to gain access to armed groups for tv and media documentaries (with potential financial gain in mind); other, like Greenpeace are placed in poor countries seashore to prevent them frm fishing so that America/European fishing companies who pay them can sell their own fishes back to you! If I was in charge of a govt in any developing country, i’ll barn all ‘foreign aid companies’!
Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
What I know is that no war can happen without creating extensive collateral death and injury of innocents, destruction of property, starvation, rape and children suffering; even by state actors trying to keep to the Geneva conventions governing warfare. The US has accidentally killed tens of thousands of innocents in Iraq and Afghanistan, Russia has accidentally killed thousands in Syria, France and the UK have killed thousands of innocents in Libya, Saudi Arabia has accidentally killed thousands in Yemen. Israel had killed thousands of innocents in Palestine. Wars and insurgencies just cannot be fought without collateral damage. Amnesty International prides itself on being a watchdog over such collateral damage, but profers no solution or alternative course of action.

This is what people who call for conflict should always keep at the back of their minds when making emotional and egoistic incitements to anarchy and war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by Alanwalker(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
olawonder:
Most of these ‘foreign aid/charity agencies’ only bear the names to deceive ppl! They are foreign govts’ dogs only in your country to keep their benefactors’ interests intact. Some of them use the brands to gain access to armed groups for tv and media documentaries (with potential financial gain in mind); other, like Greenpeace are placed in poor countries seashore to prevent them frm fishing so that America/European fishing companies who pay them can sell their own fishes back to you! If I was in charge of a govt in any developing country, i’ll barn all ‘foreign aid companies’!
one 30k supporter spotted

Evil is waiting for you and all those useless
Clowns
You couldn't even arrange your words
Because your confused on how to defend your masters

When Amnesty was doing it to America ,Israel y'all were shouting carry go!!!
Now its your turn .....
Enjoy the heat
Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by bakescos01: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Conner44:
Bubu and his brethren are slowly oozing into the SW and they want amnesty international out of the area.

I pity the Amotekun cheerful. They don’t yet know that their security outfit has been overrun by the caliphate stooges.

I will tell them good morning soon

Must we always digress from the topic of discussion and shifting to Amotekun all the time? How is Amotekun got into the discussion of Nigerian Army and Amnesty International. Let Amotekun start before concluding on there mode of operation. Let’s stop this unnecessary hatred towards each other particularly SW and SE. We both leave out those behind the troubles we are facing and focus to bash on each other on and off. It’s really sad. We allow ourselves to be used as a tool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by Izor: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
Amnesty u guy should look well into the matter because nigeria army can lie abt that

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by Farki: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
fairfora:
I'm not surprised. They once said sowore of all people was one of the sponsors of boko haram , that he laundered money and used same to buy them food. grin

As if I read his mind the day Buhari was disgraced in borno, garba sehu in his usual poor damage control said, those who lined on the streets of Borno booing Buhari were sponsored by the opposition grin grin. The question I'd have asked garba sehu if I had the opportunity to do so would have been....oga liar, those who lined up condemning buhari...were they from chad or the southern Nigeria? If they were same people living in Maiduguri then, case closed.

The wives of the victims of boko haram protested recently over the fed govt's move to set the so-called repentant boko haram free after rehabilitating them, instead of silencing all of them to serve as a deterrent to others...can we also say the widows are members of the opposition or sponsored by the latter? In a sane world, those idiots ought to have been long forgotten by now. Those in power know what they're doing. God's judgement is imminent on them. There's no how a pig can be treated like a zebra...it will surely end up in the mud to swim. Setting those boys free would mean asking them to go and kill more people

All I'm just praying for is that, no external aggression would hit our land. These cowards would easily be overpowered and the foreigners would just take over our country, God forbid. Ordinary boko haram war, they couldn't win .

I strongly believe they know what they're doing . That's why I'd always hail our leaders for setting up the amotekun. They always see ahead of events.

The federal government is only running with the hsres and hunting with the hounds

Correct assessment, the United States marine corps alone could easily defeat the entire Nigerian military in less than 2 months yet some soldiers behave as if they own the world.

The Nigerian military is very myopic in the way they operate, if anyone was to invade the citizens will most likely help the invaders because their so called defenders can't be trusted.

Their only saving grace is our neighbours are weak and not expansionist, if any major war comes it will be from within.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by Osidazz19: 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
They are also working for the IPOB retards also. Time to kick them out of Nigeria.
Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by dbayei(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
Liar's
Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by Conner44: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
bakescos01:

Must we always digress from the topic of discussion and shifting to Amotekun all the time? How is Amotekun got into the discussion of Nigerian Army and Amnesty International. Let Amotekun start before concluding on there mode of operation. Let’s stop this unnecessary hatred towards each other particularly SW and SE. We both leave out those behind the troubles we are facing and focus to bash on each other on and off. It’s really sad. We allow ourselves to be used as a tool.

Oga don’t tell me that. Don’t you see your own tribesmen running their keyboards upandan too? Why tell only me to stop when they too do the same? Stop being a hypocrite and act now.

Meanwhile are you hearing the scores concerning Amotekun and ogun state? Lol.
Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by bakescos01: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
Conner44:

Oga don’t tell me that. Don’t you see your own tribesmen running their keyboards upandan too? Why tell only me to stop when they too do the same? Stop being a hypocrite and act now.

Meanwhile are you hearing the scores concerning Amotekun and ogun state? Lol.

Lol, it’s not Amotekun and Ogun State. It is traders at a particular market fighting over the due payment by traders between the Hausa’s not paying there due Payment at the market. That has nothing to deal with Amotekun. Amotekun haven’t started operation. And I do comment on Yoruba’s playing all this tribal war game between the SW and SE. I know for sure some people are paid on this nairaland to cos divisions between the SW and SE. So, it will be so lame for us falling into the games of the Northern. When you think you are intelligent and allowing someone under the keyboard to let you hate on other region. Hate never make anyone great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by Jaqenhghar: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mac2016:
Typical of what you hear when Nigerians are losing grip on something.. They blame everyone and everything but themselves
U sabi them
Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by Conner44: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
bakescos01:

Lol, it’s not Amotekun and Ogun State. It is traders at a particular market fighting over the due payment by traders between the Hausa’s not paying there due Payment at the market. That has nothing to deal with Amotekun. Amotekun haven’t started operation. And I do comment on Yoruba’s playing all this tribal war game between the SW and SE. I know for sure some people are paid on this nairaland to cos divisions between the SW and SE. So, it will be so lame for us falling into the games of the Northern. When you think you are intelligent and allowing someone under the keyboard to let you hate on other region. Hate never make anyone great.

You’re right sha.

Sorry for my earlier outburst but these people causing division can be so mean at times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by bakescos01: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Conner44:

You’re right sha.

Sorry for my earlier outburst but these people causing division can be so mean at times.

I feel you bro, they can be so mean that you will feel like seeing them and giving them a punch on there face. We just don’t have to allow them win over us by reacting the way they want us to. We are better than that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by Nasiruddeen(m): 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
THE POLITICAL REVEREND.

"Nigeria is not worth dying for."

A reckless & useless statement by Rev. Fr.Mathew Kuka

(the military are dying to save Nigerians)

don't mock them

Cynicism, scepticism couple with religious sarcasm with flavor of money in the circle of political favor that define spiritual prosperity is what Rev. Kukah stand for. That is why when the black rev ooze odious statements that can ignite flames, it differs from what is obtainable at the VATICAN. The pope is never a hypocrite.

We all know who is Rev. Kukah not to menace a word he is a PDP mouth piece that had his liason office at ASO rock in the days when stealing was not corruption. He has been talking from all sides of his mouth because we have rule of law.

His congregation is not up to 2% in the Sultanate of Sokoto that he lives peacefully but he blows his cannon with utmost power and valour to tell the world that Nigerian Christians are closer to God.

I love the silence from the sultanate. I love the silence the lmams and sheikh have accorded to his Vitriolic and display of spiritual and political nuisance. I love the silence of the president on a self seeking ambassador of disdain who always want to look good.

Buhari will not give anybody brown envelope. let him continue ranting. In contradictions and self indictment.
Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by Legendguru: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lol
Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by lildonn222: 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Built2last:
An attack against Bokoharam is attack against the North.

Good morning
an attack to boko haram is an attack directly into your mother's wide ugly p***y.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP by executive12: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
From the same Defense Hqters that is releasing Boko Haram suspects?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua / Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office / Profile Of Henry Ikemefuna C. Obih - New CEO NNPC Downstream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.