Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam (300832 Views)

I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (115) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by dustydee: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
What did I miss?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Samuelmide69: 6:02am On Nov 11, 2021
Pele ooo

Baba Oloyinbo
ikcid:
grin grin grin grin This thread has gone to the dogs.

CC: Justwise
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Richdee1(m): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2021
This thread is gone!!
Derailers would always represent

3 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
What happened to this thread?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by BunmiBie: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
SkyOne11:

It was looted grin

8 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by aguizm(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
It is FINISHED

So na like so this thread take die? See hundred of removed comments. shocked
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Sirwifi: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dear Whyna
My teacher i know you're fine and I know you will get better in every aspect because you're you
I'm one of your many fans and yes i still have been unable to understand what happened here recently or what led to this pericarious situation,
But please we can't let this thread die like this, it's your legacy
Hopefully my kids and others will still see this and learn ,this thread gave people like me an option and at least an escape to keep mental health intact in this awful space (Nigeria), I might or might not be able to make it to Vietnam but how would I've ever known there is an opportunity to Teach English in Vietnam and make money ,without this thread ?I've been to Asia myself but do I know this then ? NO, they say Knowledge is power.
Within more than 10 years of nairaland I've never seen a thread as useful to me as this your thread and Canada express entry thread
be rest assured your impact is unmatched in many lives (which I'm among )
God bless you and bless everything you touch.
But please @Whyna na beg I dey beg
Please post pictures or anything that will help get this thread going again.
Thank you
Thank you very much Petra.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Hahnemann: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hi Whyna

i hope you are doing very great over there at vietnam. In concuring to what the above person have posted, I never knew a place like vietnam existed talk more of knowing that there are teaching opportunities which could make ones life better. please do not allow this thread to die but keep the fire burning.

A bit of goodnews is that i have started my own 250hours TEFL course with Global Language training center, UK and the experience is just amazing. I look forward to taking other steps and hopefully very soon I will meet you in person in Vietnam.

Nothing good comes easy and you should not expect to start a useful thread like this without passing through storms of verbal attacks which might attempt to demoralise you but what is important is for you to summon courage and keeping going.

you might not benefit directly from this thread but I must let you know that you have saved lives of a lot of frustrated youths who doesnt know the path to follow anymore letting them know they have better options to follow in their journey of life and an example of such youths is me typing this at this moment. you have restored my hope and you have have given me an option and I'm not ready to give up but pls do not give up on us.

Thanks a lot.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by HenryG(m): 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hello WhyNa,
I want you to know that for the past a year now, nearly a week goes without checking your thread. I have shared this hope of a better place with my siblings severally and I have already taken steps. I have been hopeful that by early next year, my intention will be fulfilled.
Kindly consider the hopefuls here. You have been an encouragement sister.

7 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Hahnemann: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hello everyone

since @whyna have refused to be updating us, let me keep the thread updated till whenever she makes out a little time out of her busy schedule to give us some update but as far as God dey and me I dey too, this thread no go die.

My gist....this TEFL course of a thing no be moi moi o, I have been battling it and for a reason I don't even know I choose a 250hour course, I just submitted my lesson plan assignment, I don dey gas out already self and I never even enter Vietnam to face the real music.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by jashar(f): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2021
Oh wow!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Olumasco50: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2021
Cold here no be small thing ooo

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Biafrarep(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Olumasco50:
TNUS

Is the country now allowing visitors? I want to do TEFL course there ASAP.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Biafrarep(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hahnemann:
Hello everyone

since @whyna have refused to be updating us, let me keep the thread updated till whenever she makes out a little time out of her busy schedule to give us some update but as far as God dey and me I dey too, this thread no go die.

My gist....this TEFL course of a thing no be moi moi o, I have been battling it and for a reason I don't even know I choose a 250hour course, I just submitted my lesson plan assignment, I don dey gas out already self and I never even enter Vietnam to face the real music.

Wow, I just saw your post now. How is the process?

What do you mean by choosing a 250 hour course, I thought it's meant to last one month max?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Hahnemann: 8:43am On Dec 09, 2021
Biafrarep:

Wow, I just saw your post now. How is the process?

What do you mean by choosing a 250 hour course, I thought it's meant to last one month max?

its not one month max course, there are different levels of TEFL course depending on the course content. Just google more about it, you will find more info.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Hahnemann: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
Finally got my 250hour TEFL certificate.

7 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Hahnemann: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
One step down, more steps to go...we move!!!

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by liricaliblunt(f): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Congratulations. What's your next step now? Get into Viet or commence your job search from here?
Hahnemann:
Finally got my 250hour TEFL certificate.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Olumasco50: 6:35am On Dec 20, 2021
Cold for here no be small thing ooo
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Olumasco50: 6:38am On Dec 20, 2021
MotorBike learning Activate...

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by LutanFyah: 7:04am On Dec 20, 2021
Whyna, you no go give us Christmas gift?

How is the new Covid variant in Vietnam? I hope it's not disturbing the Christmas celebrations?

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Froshloaded: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2021
Those idiots that killed this thread are nowhere to be found now...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (115) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered

Viewing this topic: talentarena(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.