Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

If Nigerians Don't Elect Moghalu In 2023, The Future May Be Lost. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigerians Don't Elect Moghalu In 2023, The Future May Be Lost. (736 Views)

Just In: Don't Elect CECPC Members Into Substantive NWC Positions, Group Warns / Where Is Fela Durotoye And Kingsley Moghalu In All This ? / Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigerians Don't Elect Moghalu In 2023, The Future May Be Lost. by CSTR2: 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
The problem of Nigeria have gone beyond populism and oratory.
It needs high technical ability to bring this country out of woods.

Politicians have damaged this country beyond repair.

If you value your future and that of your generations unborn, don't vote for populism.
Don't vote for career politicians and empty oratory.
Vote for moghalu while there is still time.

He is the best chance we have at salvaging this country.

This country is so damaged to the point where Nigerians should be crying for moghalu.

Don't say you were not told.

Nigeria's problems are now complex to a point where we need leaders at every helm that can conceptualise or simulate solutions and sector wide policies in the mental realm, and translate them into practical results, not doing trial and error.

Vote for your future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-BSQtAYc1U
Re: If Nigerians Don't Elect Moghalu In 2023, The Future May Be Lost. by gidgiddy: 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
CSTR2:
The problem of Nigeria have gone beyond populism and oratory.
It needs high technical ability to bring this country out of woods.

Politicians have damaged this country beyond repair.

If you value your future and that of your generations unborn, don't vote for populism.
Don't vote for career politicians and empty oratory.
Vote for moghalu while there is still time.

He is the best chance we have at salvaging this country.

This country is so damaged to the point where Nigerians should be crying for moghalu.

Don't say you were not told.

Nigeria's problems are now complex to a point where we need leaders at every helm that can conceptualise or simulate solutions and sector wide policies in the mental realm, and translate them into practical results, not doing trial and error.

Vote for your future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-BSQtAYc1U

He hasnt got a chance. Just the fact that he is a Christian and Igbo has disqualified him in the eyes of the North

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Don't Elect Moghalu In 2023, The Future May Be Lost. by CSTR2: 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
gidgiddy:

He hasnt got a chance. Just the fact that he is a Christian and Igbo has disqualified him in the eyes of the North
Then the future is lost.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Don't Elect Moghalu In 2023, The Future May Be Lost. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
We should be praying for the disintegration of the doomd country.
Nigeria was designed to fail and nothing will ever work no matter who leads the country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigerians Don't Elect Moghalu In 2023, The Future May Be Lost. by helinues: 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
And is Moghalu the only credible candidate in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nigerians Don't Elect Moghalu In 2023, The Future May Be Lost. by Tomide007: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
if moghalu in 2023 is what determines whether the future is lost or not, then just sell the future cose it wont happen
Re: If Nigerians Don't Elect Moghalu In 2023, The Future May Be Lost. by Officialgarri: 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
Tomide007:
if moghalu in 2023 is what determines whether the future is lost or not, then just sell the future cose it wont happen

Seconded
Re: If Nigerians Don't Elect Moghalu In 2023, The Future May Be Lost. by PDJT: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
gidgiddy:

-I told him something similar when I met him 3rd week of October last year enroute Sam Mbakwe airport. I encouraged him to join us and fight for our country, Biafra.

- A good passionate man though.

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Don't Elect Moghalu In 2023, The Future May Be Lost. by Treasure17(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
Going to be hard but nothing is impossible. The question is what is he doing right now against 2023? What if he pick a northerner as a vice president?
Re: If Nigerians Don't Elect Moghalu In 2023, The Future May Be Lost. by gidgiddy: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
PDJT:

-I told him something similar when I met him 3rd week of October last year enroute Sam Mbakwe airport. I encouraged him to join us and fight for our country, Biafra.

- A good passionate man though.

Moghalu is a good man. Unfortunately, I don't think he is yet to understand that he is championing the wrong country. Charley boy Oputa spent many years championing good governance, equity and the rule of law. He didnt want to hear anything Biafra. It wasnt until Northerners chased him with knife in Wuse Market for daring to question the government of Buhari that Charlie boy realised that Nigeria was a lost cause. It was only then that he finally real8sed that 'one Nigeria' did not exist. Charlie boy promptly relocated to his native Imo state where he now after the betterment of Imo state and Igbos in general. He doesnt even criticise Biafra any more

Someday, Moghalu will wake up like Charlie boy. Lets just hope it wont take being chased with knife

4 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Don't Elect Moghalu In 2023, The Future May Be Lost. by sapientia(m): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
Question is, does he want to be elected?

Dude is very unserious.

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Don't Elect Moghalu In 2023, The Future May Be Lost. by Paskid01(m): 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
Treasure17:
Going to be hard but nothing is impossible. The question is what is he doing right now against 2023? What if he pick a northerner as a vice president?
Hi... I sent you a mail. Its a friend you would be happy to get in touch with once again. wink
Re: If Nigerians Don't Elect Moghalu In 2023, The Future May Be Lost. by gidgiddy: 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
CSTR2:

Then the future is lost.

Moghalu is seasoned administrator. A highly intelligent man who dissects the socio-economic and political problems of Nigeria with a comb. He is easily one of the best presidential material out there. But how the North sees the Presidency of Nigeria is not how the South sees it. The North needs the Presidency of Nigeria the way Fish needs water, the longer they dont have it, the closer they are to nothingness. No matter what Moghalu has to offer, the largely Muslim North will not vote for a Christian Igbo man like Moghalu. It is virtually impossible for anybody to become president of Nigeria without winning large chunks of the North

Assuming some sort of miracle happened and Moghalu became president, the North will never see anything good in him, no matter how well his intentions are. Everything he does will assume ethnic coloration. The North will see every economic policy he comes up with as designed to favour Igbos. They will sabotage his every move. They will frustrate him throughout his first term to step down for his Northern vice-President and any attempt by him to seek a second term will be tantamount to war.

They will always see him as another 'Nyamiri' that can never be trusted.

Moghalu should pray he never becomes President
Re: If Nigerians Don't Elect Moghalu In 2023, The Future May Be Lost. by slivertongue: 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
till 2023 before then na other things get me
Re: If Nigerians Don't Elect Moghalu In 2023, The Future May Be Lost. by IduNaOba: 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
Igbos should forget that seat.
Let us work on developing a frame work for us and us alone
Re: If Nigerians Don't Elect Moghalu In 2023, The Future May Be Lost. by Treasure17(m): 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
Paskid01:

Hi... I sent you a mail. Its a friend you would be happy to get in touch with once again. wink
A friend you say?? I doubt it.

(1) (Reply)

Imo: Agog As Supreme Court Revisits Judgement / I’ve Taken Over Running Of APC, Says Acting National Secretary / FULL VIDEO: Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Staff Of Office As New Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.