Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Jupitar Responds To Stonebwoy Beef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jupitar Responds To Stonebwoy Beef (263 Views)

Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jupitar Responds To Stonebwoy Beef by MrSurd: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
Addi General, Jupitar has fired back at Stonebwoy destroying him down into pieces for subtly jabbing him on his Snapchat handle.

A while ago, Stonebwoy subtly dissed Jupitar again. According to him, Jupitar should stop being hurt just because he isn’t being congratulated and honored.

He added that mediocrity never congratulates excellence.

He wrote; “Stop being hurt when people don’t congratulate and honor you… Mediocrity never congratulates excellence.”

That caused Jupitar to also pour down his heart on Twitter.

According to him, Stonebwoy is just bragging to be a Top Skanker but in reality, he. Jupitar controls the dancehall genre.

He wrote; “Taak ya tak, still the facts remains the same.. A di general a govern this genre”

He added that, when he meets Stonebwoy on one stage with Live Band, Stonebwoy will run out of lyrics in a second.

“That day when we all go Pon one big stage in front of one huge crowd… live band settings… Bwoy go run outta lyrics in one sec..”

See Screenshot Below:

READ ALSO: 'Tracy was dating someone else when I proposed but I kept on pushing' – Sarkodie

Fact Of The Matter;

Just yesterday, Jupitar sparked a huge debate on Twitter after publicly challenging President of the Bhim Nation, Stonebwoy.

He noted that he’s the governor of dancehall in Ghana and that Stonebwoy can never come close in any way.

He wrote;

“Yo @zylofon1021fm pundits.. keep your partial judgement.. you really think @stonebwoyb can crash me on a riddim? General… a mi govern this”

” I keep saying, I don’t have to touch or diss anyone for fame and money when I already have all dat..big man taak.. this morning I see this ” stone crash Jupitar ” and in ghana no Bwoy can crash me and they know.. so don’t twist things ya way.“................

See more beefs below

https://knaija.com/2020/02/14/jupitar-responds-to-stonebwoy-beef/

Re: Jupitar Responds To Stonebwoy Beef by Zentence: 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
MrSurd:

Addi General, Jupitar has fired back at Stonebwoy destroying him down into pieces for subtly jabbing him on his Snapchat handle.

A while ago, Stonebwoy subtly dissed Jupitar again. According to him, Jupitar should stop being hurt just because he isn’t being congratulated and honored.

He added that mediocrity never congratulates excellence.

He wrote; “Stop being hurt when people don’t congratulate and honor you… Mediocrity never congratulates excellence.”

That caused Jupitar to also pour down his heart on Twitter.

According to him, Stonebwoy is just bragging to be a Top Skanker but in reality, he. Jupitar controls the dancehall genre.

He wrote; “Taak ya tak, still the facts remains the same.. A di general a govern this genre”

He added that, when he meets Stonebwoy on one stage with Live Band, Stonebwoy will run out of lyrics in a second.

“That day when we all go Pon one big stage in front of one huge crowd… live band settings… Bwoy go run outta lyrics in one sec..”

See Screenshot Below:

READ ALSO: 'Tracy was dating someone else when I proposed but I kept on pushing' – Sarkodie

Fact Of The Matter;

Just yesterday, Jupitar sparked a huge debate on Twitter after publicly challenging President of the Bhim Nation, Stonebwoy.

He noted that he’s the governor of dancehall in Ghana and that Stonebwoy can never come close in any way.

He wrote;

“Yo @zylofon1021fm pundits.. keep your partial judgement.. you really think @stonebwoyb can crash me on a riddim? General… a mi govern this”

” I keep saying, I don’t have to touch or diss anyone for fame and money when I already have all dat..big man taak.. this morning I see this ” stone crash Jupitar ” and in ghana no Bwoy can crash me and they know.. so don’t twist things ya way.“................

See more beefs below fear weed

https://knaija.com/2020/02/14/jupitar-responds-to-stonebwoy-beef/

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Colorado / My New Bodyguard / Pastor Stirs Up The Davido And Wizkid Comparison In His Church [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.