Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Am Angry,i Wanna Rant,am Waiting For Una Ban - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Am Angry,i Wanna Rant,am Waiting For Una Ban (374 Views)

5 AM Rant / My Christmas Rant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Angry,i Wanna Rant,am Waiting For Una Ban by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:34am On Feb 15, 2020
so yesterday was Valentine, I was kind of excited at least a thread from poet section was going to hit FP. but seun and his moderators decided to ignore,neglect nairaland poets. why create a section when you give no bleep about it, fp today was filled with all sort of trash from romance. ranging from your val story, val disappointment, val this val that,even a short story from made FP. I thought all in the spirit of val,poetictwenty did a val poem today,that was worthy of FP. I wonder what obinnau and humbledbYgraces does as moderators,you guys don't post,you don't push quality poems to FP,you don't post,you don't reply mentions,don't reply mails,what the Bleep is your job gangan, nairaland perfectly epitomize the problem of present day Nigeria,because your ministry or section is not that popular, you decide to neglect your duty,geez make I drink water come back,I got more words for you guys... scarphase.chocoman.noble4d.burning blade.dandenumero.redInks

1 Like

Re: Am Angry,i Wanna Rant,am Waiting For Una Ban by Divepen1(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2020
Suggestion
Re: Am Angry,i Wanna Rant,am Waiting For Una Ban by noble4d(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
so yesterday was Valentine, I was kind of excited at least a thread from poet section was going to hit FP. but seun and his moderators decided to ignore,neglect nairaland poets. why create a section when you give no bleep about it, fp today was filled with all sort of trash from romance. ranging from your val story, val disappointment, val this val that,even a short story from made FP. I thought all in the spirit of val,poetictwenty did a val poem today,that was worthy of FP. I wonder what obinnau and humbledbYgraces does as moderators,you guys don't post,you don't push quality poems to FP,you don't post,you don't reply mentions,don't reply mails,what the Bleep is your job gangan, nairaland perfectly epitomize the problem of present day Nigeria,because your ministry or section is not that popular, you decide to neglect your duty,geez make I drink water come back,I got more words for you guys... scarphase.chocoman.noble4d.burning blade.dandenumero.redInks
Just the same way I feel but it wasn't as bad as this before.
Re: Am Angry,i Wanna Rant,am Waiting For Una Ban by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2020
noble4d:

Just the same way I feel but it wasn't as bad as this before.
I kept refreshing at regular intervals yesterday,hoping something would come up,seeing a literature thread on fp kept giving me hope,I swear my anger last night, if expressed could cause world war three.and to think obinnau and humbleBygraces has refused to say something about this hurts
Re: Am Angry,i Wanna Rant,am Waiting For Una Ban by noble4d(m): 10:12am On Feb 15, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
I kept refreshing at regular intervals yesterday,hoping something would come up,seeing a literature thread on fp kept giving me hope,I swear my anger last night, if expressed could cause world war three.and to think obinnau and humbleBygraces has refused to say something about this hurts
I contacted one of the moderators yesterday, I hope he responds soon.
Re: Am Angry,i Wanna Rant,am Waiting For Una Ban by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2020
noble4d:

I contacted one of the moderators yesterday, I hope he responds soon.
OK sir
Re: Am Angry,i Wanna Rant,am Waiting For Una Ban by REDInks(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
The mods in poems review section are inactive...
Na Dem know...they make the passion die...

(1) (Reply)

On My Way To The Top / The Ways Of The Awo / Demons On The Skyline - A Poem By Mich Silversun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.