Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two (65774 Views)

Chelsea 'could Face Points Deduction' Following The Brawl During Win Over Foxes / Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL / Man City May Face Uefa Ban From The Champions League For A Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by sharaff6(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2020
league 10 ni
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by Adakintroy2: 8:40am On Feb 15, 2020
logon599:

You've missed the whole point. Juventus bounced back even without their top players. That's the point I was making in the first place. So if they could do it, City too can do it even after losing all those players you're mentioning

No you are missing the point. It was never without there top players. The likes of thuram, zlatan left. But the likes of zanetti, camoranesi, boumsong, chellini, trezegueze, delpeiro machiso and buffon all stayed. These were top players playing for Italy and their respective countries. (You can look it up).

That for me is owing to Juventus status as traditional power house. You may not notice this but city is not at that level of Juventus in terms of establishing themselves as a tradition force. They dont jave the history to bow to.No one was lured to city because of love and deep reapect. Its status and money. that's the core. So if status is missing, which league two football will explain..it already changes the dynamics.were will you find the top players with enough love and petrotism to pick the team up.The two scenero looked identical but to the untrained eyez and Will guadiola go with them to league two?

So these are real question. Yes they may bounce back. But it's not an easy arithmetic to resolve that's my main point.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by MotiveU(f): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2020
This is too much for me..
Cries Manchester City coach

http://smile2dbanks..com/?m=1

Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by Roadtoyesterday: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2020
thaikun15:

Interested but I'm not in abeokuta
Where are? We can work it out
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by ojaysam25(m): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2020
chaii,imagine pep coaching in league two....na wa o Uefa or football body nor dey look face again o
before na only small team Del de implement their law against but now the big team DON dey hear am like Chelsea and now man city...
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by Abfinest007(m): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2020
i don't want this to happen
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by Wizikal(m): 8:52am On Feb 15, 2020
Man city is like �� corrupt government
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by Tunex252(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2020
Damn niggarrrrr
Fu*k Man City �
Who else don't care about d ban?
#Ggmu

1 Like

Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by OlawaleBammie: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2020
Bobbystanley:
Man City Deserves every bit of this.Since the Abu Dhabi's took over the Club,they've intimidated everyone in the League with their reckless spending.

The UEFA Ban is long Overdue.

What u failed to realise is dat til today man city have never bought a player worth £70M soo how did dey intimidate you?

HALA MADRID
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by Bobbystanley(m): 9:09am On Feb 15, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

What u failed to realise is dat til today man city have never bought a player worth £70M soo how did dey intimidate you?

HALA MADRID

Man City has the most expensive squad in the Premier League.

How else do you want them to spend?
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by ojaysam25(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2020
PSG NEXT!!
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2020
dominique:
League 2 ke? Not even Championship? That means it could take them at least 3 years to return to the Premiership. Man City should go and beg whoever they offended.

abi 5 year am sure dey wont qualify to league one after 2 years
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by oluwatomisin93(m): 9:14am On Feb 15, 2020
Time for Chelsea to get back kelvin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by OlawaleBammie: 9:16am On Feb 15, 2020
Bobbystanley:

Man City has the most expensive squad in the Premier League.

How else do you want them to spend?

Make una liv dem abeg, just cus dey bot a defender for a whopping £57M and some around dat value does not mean deg overspend..

What wil u talk about Atletico, psg, and some others??

......am not a fan of dem anyways, in short i hate dem but i wil never b sentimental in my assertion.
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by Olam09(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2020
alexvic12:
Am I the only one who immediately thought of John Wick after seeing the word "Adjudicatory" ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
the john wick chapter 4 the adjudicator and john wick will coup to kill those assassin heads i swear!
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by sean079: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2020
Adakintroy2:

No you are missing the point. It was never without there top players. The likes of thuram, zlatan left. But the likes of zanetti, camoranesi, boumsong, chellini, trezegueze, delpeiro machiso and buffon all stayed. These were top players playing for Italy and their respective countries. (You can look it up).

That for me is owing to Juventus status as traditional power house. You may not notice this but city is not at that level of Juventus in terms of establishing themselves as a tradition force. They dont jave the history to bow to.No one was lured to city because of love and deep reapect. Its status and money. that's the core. So if status is missing, which league two football will explain..it already changes the dynamics.were will you find the top players with enough love and petrotism to pick the team up.The two scenero looked identical but to the untrained eyez and Will guadiola go with them to league two?

So these are real question. Yes they may bounce back. But it's not an easy arithmetic to resolve that's my main point.

Dont forget to mention Didier Deschamps present french coach steered them back to Serie A.
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by Chibuking1402(m): 9:26am On Feb 15, 2020
explosiveskull:
Thank God I don't watch football again.
Why if I may ask
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by UnusualJhay(m): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2020
sometimes, to have money is not the koko angry grin
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by henrijin: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2020
If juventus did it, why can't city did it too
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by Cvesta(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2020
It is quite unfortunate but that is why you should never be so dishonest. Build a business on honesty else the long arm of the law will catch up with you
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by Adakintroy2: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2020
sean079:

Dont forget to mention Didier Deschamps present french coach steered them back to Serie A.

Gbam!
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by blowjohn(m): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2020
logon599:
Even if City go down, which is not certain yet, it shouldn't be the end of the world. Juventus suffered similar crisis and lost everything including their biggest stars apart from Del Piero and I think Nedved, but they're now a bigger and stronger club than they were before their ban, even built a brand new stadium. Man City may need to learn from Juventus how to bounce back.

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see samples. Thank you

Juventus is a better club , but that coach sarri is the worst coach ever!
Very useless coach
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by testimony1089(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2020
logon599:
Even if City go down, which is not certain yet, it shouldn't be the end of the world. Juventus suffered similar crisis and lost everything including their biggest stars apart from Del Piero and I think Nedved, but they're now a bigger and stronger club than they were before their ban, even built a brand new stadium. Man City may need to learn from Juventus how to bounce back.

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see samples. Thank you
This is quite different. This is premier league where there are many top clubs. Man city have no history compared to juventus. Their stars would be poached away and find it almost impossible to attract big players. Juventus pounced on the Milan clubs demise to get back to d top. Some of juventus stars stayed because they were certain the club would b back to the league the following season but this is two-season ban for a team trying to b a force in Europe. Even players care about their pockets and careers than their team unlike then when players played for the badges. They will need to start from the scratch again and they will be severely punished in the epl while trying that. The consequence of the ban would be too much for them to handle. I hope they win d appeal because epl will be losing a great team in man city.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by Azatitebi(m): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2020
Sheybi Dey wan buy Messi.and Messi na uefa boi na why dem ban em.
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by Liposure: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2020
City 4 life. Won bi iya anybody
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by Reussite: 10:36am On Feb 15, 2020
Are you kidding me? grin Can it get any better?( Not even a demotion to Championship or league one but league two cheesy) anyways I doubt that would ever happen. undecided just EPL points deduction & a year ban from UEFA would most likely suffice. Pep is one leg out of the club already. wink
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by DownChelsea(f): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2020
oluwatomisin93:
Time for Chelsea to get back kelvin.
chelsea can’t afford him.
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by Galaticos444: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2020
Man city d noisy neighbours
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:

Where are? We can work it out

Ado-Ekiti
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by Roadtoyesterday: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2020
thaikun15:

Ado-Ekiti
Oooh! Do have a plan?
Re: Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two by gtrust: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2020
heckymaicon:
Pep to juve.

Pep will not go near Italy, Germany or Spain. He’s a coward who doesn’t like competition!!!

Watch as the idiot goes to PSG ���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands / Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) / SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.