Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan (51605 Views)

Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities / Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by emmaokw(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2020
Why is the picture looking like painting
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by payne4real(m): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2020
What do you expect. There is no permanent enemy in politics

I supply pp woven sack for rice ,flour, feeds. Pls patronize us. Thanks
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by lomprico(m): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2020
Ebi4chris:
Former President GEJ recieved Governor Douye Diri in his country home in Otueke immediately after his inauguration to give him his blessings.

Not sure if GEJ is actually happy because it is a well known fact that he supported Apc and Celebrated with Apc with their Chieftains after their initial victory.

Most PDP faithfuls have lost confidence in GEJ in Bayelsa and think he is politically irrelevant because he had no hand in PDP's victory.

pdp won the case because diri n Dickson has gone to beg b4 d ruling
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2020
Whoever thinks GEJ and Wike are not instrumental to Siri reclaiming this mandate must be day dreaming, just look at the sequence Mary Odili can be said to be Wike's boss same thing as Patience Jonathan, when the reality of loosing Bayelsa dawned on them all they did was play d Odili trump card and Walla PDP is back
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by Bizibi(m): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2020
This is one of the reasons why I always laugh at sycophants from both pdp and apc here.as for those youths that destroyed properties,they wasted their energy,time and common Sense.

Only God knows what he went to discuss with the president before the election and before the sc ruling.
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by Tableshake89: 9:35am On Feb 15, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Why is GEJ getting old so fast Or is it my eyes?
Yes ,its your eyes
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2020
millionboi2:
bad administrators are mostly over good ppl

The latest king and very reputable one was the ceo of my former company now out of business but he later floated another company.

He was and his a good man, he gives out money a lot to by ordering the Accounts department and you can't advise him on his actions. He buys cars for people and dole out cash at will even move around with loads of it.

The company folded up as a result of undelivered projects to clients mostly elite.

So at the end his good man nice man character could save his business... Now his position can and will attract him so respect and protection from legal fireworks just as Good Luck Ebele Jonathan.

Let people call you a bad man but be sure you're in and on the right lane as posterity will judge you.
#balanceit
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by hush15: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2020
Nackzy:
Goodluck is a Good Man No matter what people say, Everyone has Flaws, But Buhari Flaws is Worse have seen so far

Are you minding those distractions, both are balyesians and it doesn't matter who wins, he will support being an elder statesman and he has said that to clarify issues. It doesn't change who he is. A peaceful man

1 Like

Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2020
Ebi4chris:
Former President GEJ recieved Governor Douye Diri in his country home in Otueke immediately after his inauguration to give him his blessings.

Not sure if GEJ is actually happy because it is a well known fact that he supported Apc and Celebrated with Apc with their Chieftains after their initial victory.

Most PDP faithfuls have lost confidence in GEJ in Bayelsa and think he is politically irrelevant because he had no hand in PDP's victory.
APC right now, especially oshiomole

Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by millionboi2: 9:43am On Feb 15, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

The latest king and very reputable one was the ceo of my former company now out of business but he later floated another company.

He was and his a good man, he gives out money a lot to by ordering the Accounts department and you can't advise him on his actions. He buys cars for people and dole out cash at will even move around with loads of it.

The company folded up as a result of undelivered projects to clients mostly elite.

So at the end his good man nice man character could save his business... Now his position can and will attract him so respect and protection from legal fireworks just as Good Luck Ebele Jonathan.

Let people call you a bad man but be sure you're in and on the right lane as posterity will judge you.
#balanceit
wat u said is not possibl
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by mindtricks: 9:46am On Feb 15, 2020
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by slivertongue: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Agugbadin:

If Bayelsan supports Diri, he will deliver and serve the people well

I pray they unite behind him but there will be give and take before peace will reign . senatorial reruns will be the first and this will determine other things, but I suspect Dickson may end up the scapegoat
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by Awoo88: 9:50am On Feb 15, 2020
Mumu talk. They consider him relevant yet he was the first the new governor visited even before the man that single handedly impose him
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by Opinedecandid(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2020
Nackzy:
Goodluck is a Good Man No matter what people say, Everyone has Flaws, But Buhari Flaws is Worse have seen so far
Worst, my brother

1 Like

Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by Cchuks27(m): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2020
GEJ is still the man. It is only right the governor visits him
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by Kuginzi: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2020
Politics is a dirty game.

Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by Chuksfela1(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2020
See oo gej don get bella
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by hecha38(m): 10:12am On Feb 15, 2020
ok
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by Kuginzi: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2020
The Southeast leaders/politicians are quite about Biafra actualization. They don't care about Biafra.
Give us Biafra is fading away.
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2020
millionboi2:
wat u said is not possibl

Explain please
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by DecentFriend(f): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2020
Proper step.
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by juman(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2020
He would be governor for few months.
APC is coming back.
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by brownbib(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2020
NICE MOVE KID
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by abeylee001: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2020
Nevertheless, he is still their father in politics of Bayesian
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by goaldynman(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2020
The Diri of a guy come rhyme with the artwork for the wall!!

Him be like they draw am with the artwork!!

1 Share

Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by davibid: 11:12am On Feb 15, 2020
Op
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by Splashme: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2020
Way to go
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by Prinznonny: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2020
A true Democrat indeed.

A Gentleman

yanabasee:
Man of the people....

God will bless you and shame your enemies.... They accused you of many things, they claimed they could do better, they even abused you and called you many names.....

Today, many of them have been decisively dealt with.... When they protest like they used to, they get arrested and tagged treasonous offense.

Today, many of them either keep quiet or deny all the things they used to accused the incumbent of. For the fear of getting arrested. They can't even speak up on their presidential ambition.

God bless you sir.... A true Democrat
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by slowice(m): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2020
Pisure con be like cartoon sef mtchewww
Re: Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan by nickxtra(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Citytrend:
That's Politics for you.

Who could've imagine seeing both of them exchanging smiles after what happened during the election?

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
It may interests you that Jonathan was instrumental to his being favoured by the Supreme Court. Don't ask me how

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Meets Buhari Immediately After National Security Council Meeting / Ramadan Preaching Session Organised By ISWAP Faction Of Boko Haram In The North / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.