Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Uncommon Pest And Insect Controls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uncommon Pest And Insect Controls (227 Views)

How Many Of You Hunted For This Insect?? / Get A Pest And Weed Controller/fumigation / What's The Name Of This Insect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uncommon Pest And Insect Controls by Trizyd(m): 7:12am On Feb 15, 2020
Okay, so I had this issue at home once, the kitchen was invaded by soldier ants, they where really numerous. I couldn't think of how to get rid of them safely, then I started researching around, I wanted a cheap, non toxic and effective method, then I found out water and detergent kills them, like really really fast.

This was years ago, but I believe it's not that common, some people don't know about this, at least in my little corner of the world, hence I share this priceless method to you so you can get rid of ants anywhere, anywhere without panic. Just make a detergent solution, pour it on them and see the anointing. You could use hot water too if you got the time.

So do you have uncommon methods you use for controlling pests and insects at your house?

Re: Uncommon Pest And Insect Controls by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 15, 2020
Nice. I'll give this one a try whenever I encounter them within our vicinity.
Re: Uncommon Pest And Insect Controls by Trizyd(m): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2020
Pridestorm:
Nice. I'll give this one a try whenever I encounter them within our vicinity.

My mum was skeptical too about it, but she's now a preacher and devoted disciple, ants attacked again this morning, so she was sharing to her workers what to do, as expected, they where surprised and didn't know it was possible.

(1) (Reply)

Makinde In US, Unveils Oyo’s Huge Investment Opportunities / Should Husbands Call Their Mums When Ever They Have Issues With Their Wives. / N-power Beneficiaries Already Requesting For March Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.