Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo (35522 Views)

We’ve Nothing To Do With MC Oluomo — INEC Replies Atiku / PDP PCC Replies Oshiomhole: Where Is Your Foreign Wife? / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo by ddippset(m): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Good. Crawl back to your smelly decrepit hole an lick buhari's ass some more
You have been tutored enough for today. Go and be stupweed no more
tongue
Re: INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:32am On Feb 15, 2020
dukeprince50:
in politics, whatever favour us is a good judgment, what does not is a bad judgment.
The difference is that APC will tell you they will not accept such results but when it goes their way, they keep mute and right now, they are adding violence
While PDP will insult INEC, Supreme court and also tell you PMB has bribed them. If you make them understand, they will insult ur parents but when it goes their way, they will congratulate INEC and tell them to give credible results irrespective of who is involved.

Bayelsa state and Imo state judgement does not go down well with me, this is against the people's wish

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, Dominique

You are biased Mr.

From your comment, I can tell which party you support.

So it is only the other party that praises INEC, supreme Court etc when it goes their way, while the other remains mute. Is that so?
You lie Mr, in the wake of Imo judgement, the other party praised Supreme Court and urged INEC to follow the order with immediate effect.
BTW you don't expect them to criticize the federal when it doesn't favour them because it is their party that is in power there.

Both of them are the same just that one is ruling while the other is opposing.
Re: INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo by marketer2020: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2020
Do you know why you are always failing at online business, or you are not getting your desired result at your online business? It's simply because you are making some online business mistakes ignorantly which is indirectly affecting your success at online business. Why don't you buy my ebook on "online business mistakes", and discover the mistakes you are making and start avoiding them to have your desired success at your online business.You need to know those mistakes you are making before you can avoid them, and that's why you will need this ebook (-online business mistakes) so as to identify those mistakes, and avoid them.

The ebook costs N1,000, but I will sell it out to you for N500, if you are among the first 20 people to purchase it. Call/sms me at 0 8 1 2 1 4 5 6 9 0 9 to order for your copy asap.
Re: INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo by JoshOpara1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo by nickxtra(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:
Oshiomhole as a Ruling party’s National Chairman can’t even maintain stability in his party, while Secondus as an Opposition party’s National Chairman is waxing stronger and conquering.

This shows the difference between the two parties. One is filled with incompetent, clueless, timid and gullible members while the other is filled with tactical, intelligent and smart members.

Where is Secondus waxing strong? Maybe it's in your other world
Re: INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
To think that this man was a comrade beat my imagination.
Re: INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo by Legendguru: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Who cares
Re: INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo by hisexcellency34: 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
We care in PDP

Legendguru:
Who cares
Re: INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo by Bimpe29: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
What a tactical and intelligent response to a combative, subjective and controversial party chairman!
Re: INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
I swear INEC is not independent. They favour PDP.
Re: INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo by tbliss22(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:
Oshiomhole as a Ruling party’s National Chairman can’t even maintain stability in his party, while Secondus as an Opposition party’s National Chairman is waxing stronger and conquering.

This shows the difference between the two parties. One is filled with incompetent, clueless, timid and gullible members while the other is filled with tactical, intelligent and smart members.

My brother, you nailed it big time. And those incompetent are seeing themselves as economic saviors not knowing that the job is for the intelligent and not political touts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video) / 9th House: Meet Gbajabiamila’s Men (and Women) / Meet Prof. Nnenna Oti: The Hero Of Abia Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.