Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Need A Good Graphic Designer. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Good Graphic Designer. (1009 Views)

Advert Banner Designed By A Good Graphic Designer Needed. / Good Graphic Designer Need / I Need A Good Graphic Design Training School In Ajah And Environs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Graphic Designer. by DannyBozzman: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2020
I want to start my own T-shirt brand so I need a good graphic designer to work with me.
I need a nice brand logo for the name of my brand which is BozzMan & BozzLady.

I want something simple but should stand out and I have attached a picture as an example.

Re: I Need A Good Graphic Designer. by TradeCorner: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2020
I
Re: I Need A Good Graphic Designer. by DannyBozzman: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2020
TradeCorner:
I can do this

Actually I would prefer you do the design and post here. Whichever design I like and would pick as my choice, I will contact you and then we talk business.
Re: I Need A Good Graphic Designer. by TradeCorner: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2020
DannyBozzman:

Actually I would prefer you do the design and post here. Whichever design I like and would pick as my choice, I will contact you and then we talk business.

Okay Could you edit my contact out of your quote.

Let's talk how you want it done
Re: I Need A Good Graphic Designer. by DannyBozzman: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2020
TradeCorner:

Okay Could you edit my contact out of your quote.

Let's talk how you want it done

Okay.
You just post the design you can come up with, if I like it we then talk business better.
I want something unique which I will use for all my production. Something that will serve as my brand mark so when anyone see it, they will know its my brand just like Gucci, Tommy and the rest.
Re: I Need A Good Graphic Designer. by AmazingDesigns: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2020
Lol. You want to audition people.
Be sure to put up your budget for this project in other to Foster transparency.
Re: I Need A Good Graphic Designer. by erad(m): 11:12am On Feb 15, 2020
I think we have sites like 99designs and freelancer for this sort of design contest arrangement.

Unfortunately, this section doesn't support slave trade.
Many designers here have their portfolios on this site, and there are as well many portfolio threads you can go through to find the right designer(s) for your project.

Everyone deserves to get paid for their efforts.

Stop DISRESPECTING designers.

PS: I hope when you want to register your company, you'll also go to crime section and tell the lawyers there to register and post the documents so you'll know who did it best and should be paid.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Graphic Designer. by AmazingDesigns: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2020
erad:
I think we have sites like 99designs and freelancer for this sort of design contest arrangement.

Many designers here have their portfolios on this site, and there are as well many portfolio threads you can go through to find the right designer(s) for your project.

PS: I hope when you want to register your company, you'll also go to crime section and tell the lawyers there to register and post the documents so you'll know who did it best and should be paid.

Our Boss has spoken.

I have been looking for an applause emoji but could'nt find one.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Graphic Designer. by Offpoint: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2020
DannyBozzman:
I want to start my own T-shirt brand so I need a good graphic designer to work with me.
I need a nice brand logo for the name of my brand which is BozzMan & BozzLady.

I want something simple but should stand out and I have attached a picture as an example.
I've been handling T-shirts designs for a company for 2 years now, if you're serious about yours whatsapp me on 0705 451 5809 let's talk business.
Thanks
Re: I Need A Good Graphic Designer. by DannyBozzman: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2020
erad:

Everything you have said makes sense to a level. However I am not disrespecting any designer but rather giving an opportunity to any interested designer that can do something great for me and if I like it, we are in business for life.

Yes it might be like an open audition which is not bad because it will also help me see what the audience will say about designs that are posted and also see the design people really like. Its also an opportunity for the designers to meet other people who will appreciate their work and might want to contact them to do stuffs for them.

With that being said, which ever design I am happy with, I will go transparent with the designer and the forum, and then the right renumeration will be awarded and if possible we go into a contract agreement which will make the designer work personally for my brand and be fully employed in my company.
Re: I Need A Good Graphic Designer. by LehreMi: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
An open audition? Outrageous
Re: I Need A Good Graphic Designer. by LehreMi: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
And those you are not satisfied with, you'll just let their efforts and time be in vain. I don't know when Nigerians would begin to give designers the respect they deserve. This is a profession and not a joke for crying out loud!

Would you need a clothe made and request different fashion designers to make them for you which then you will pick only the best?

It's well
DannyBozzman:

Everything you have said makes sense to a level. However I am not disrespecting any designer but rather giving an opportunity to any interested designer that can do something great for me and if I like it, we are in business for life.

Yes it might be like an open audition which is not bad because it will also help me see what the audience will say about designs that are posted and also see the design people really like. Its also an opportunity for the designers to meet other people who will appreciate their work and might want to contact them to do stuffs for them.

With that being said, which ever design I am happy with, I will go transparent with the designer and the forum, and then the right renumeration will be awarded and if possible we go into a contract agreement which will make the designer work personally for my brand and be fully employed in my company.

Re: I Need A Good Graphic Designer. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
DannyBozzman:

Nonsense. So people should spend hours (which is what it'd take to get a good design) just on the off chance that you will pick them, coupled with the risk that you could just copy the design (especially as your account was just opened last month and has 5 posts). Those you don't pick will have wasted their time with nothing to show, and even the person whom you pick will now be at your mercy in terms of remuneration.

Would you dash people your t-shirts and ask them to choose between yours and other brands' and only pay for the t-shirt they like?

As I said, nonsense.

Go to the thread where designers have posted their portfolios, contact the person whom you believe can do what you want and hire the person. There are designers for every budget and you'll definitely find someone willing to do your work, although the quality of what you'd receive is an open question.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Graphic Designer. by DannyBozzman: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
koonbey:

Nonsense. So people should spend hours (which is what it'd take to get a good design) just on the off chance that you will pick them, coupled with the risk that you could just copy the design (especially as your account was just opened last month and has 5 posts). Those you don't pick will have wasted their time with nothing to show, and even the person whom you pick will now be at your mercy in terms of remuneration.

Would you dash people your t-shirts and ask them to choose between yours and other brands' and only pay for the t-shirt they like?

As I said, nonsense.

Go to the thread where designers have posted their portfolios, contact the person whom you believe can do what you want and hire the person. There are designers for every budget and you'll definitely find someone willing to do your work, although the quality of what you'd receive is an open question.

I don't see the reason for your ranting. Am not forcing you or anyone not that is not interested. I have my plans and even if I don't get what I want here that's not the end of the world. I would take you to be more matured if you see a topic like this and just pass if you are not interested rather than ranting as if you got anything reasonable to offer.
Re: I Need A Good Graphic Designer. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
DannyBozzman:

I don't see the reason for your ranting. Am not forcing you or anyone not that is not interested. I have my plans and even if I don't get what I want here that's not the end of the world. I would take you to be more matured if you see a topic like this and just pass if you are not interested rather than ranting as if you got anything reasonable to offer.

Me? Interested in designing on spec? First, I'm not a designer. Second, I'm not hungry, with due respect to anyone who might have been or is interested in your obvious dubious ploy to get many designs for free.

Enjoy, and best of luck with your BozzMan & BozzLady t-shirt business.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Graphic Designer. by Elitedezigns: 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
This guy is a joke. Oga go Alabama Intl market there is a man called Solomon granding. Ask him if he was born on Monday and died on Saturday.

You really have to leave this business of 419 and enter into comedy I think it will pay you of.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Graphic Designer. by kuanvevo(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
DannyBozzman:

Lol. don't put up a funny contest here. The pay no reach 10k sef. that, I am sure of
Re: I Need A Good Graphic Designer. by 21cents: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
kuanvevo:

Lol. don't put up a funny contest here. The pay no reach 10k sef. that, I am sure of
lol. naxo one guy contacted me for design from NL last year telling me how he wants a job done. I was initiating bargain on pricing when he sent me a link to some NL thread design contest claiming I should join in the contest and that he'd pick his favorite. I just laffed at him telling him I'm past that level grin

funny as it sounds, he'd definitely get designers to do his biddings. amateur upcoming designers tho. Me wey don Tay in the game with madt portfolios for clients home and abroad go dey hustle for this crumb wey him wan pay. I use generator + fuel and my PC to work and he thinks all these comes easy. If he's really looking for professional works, be ready to pay well. when you pay 1k for a design, be ready for a 1k design.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Smartphone Designs / COVID 19 : Art Memes In The Time Of Quarantine / 50% Discount On Business Card Designs Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.