Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Please Who Have Heard Of 'venus Education Consultants' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Who Have Heard Of 'venus Education Consultants' (170 Views)

Who Have Heard Of These Courses That Mr President Purportedly Studied? / Is There Life Floating In The Clouds Of Venus? / Some Facts You May Never Have Heard About Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Have Heard Of 'venus Education Consultants' by whoYouEpp(m): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Good day to everyone.

Please i have a friend trying to process her study abroad, i came across "Venus Education Consultants" online who are in charge of processing admissions abroad for prospective international students to further their studies.

She was asked to pay the sum of US$ 75 to process affordable universities to study in any three different countries.

She wants to ask if anyone on this great platform have idea of 'Venus Education Consultants' or have used them before to process foreign admissions to prevent falling into wrong hands.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Re: Please Who Have Heard Of 'venus Education Consultants' by JoeAmg(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
Please someone should kindly help me with the information on whether UK Embassy in Nigeria requires English Language Proficiency Test Certificate(e.g IELTS, TOEF, pearson-PTE etc) for your Masters Degree in UK Universities.They have offered you a place to study already.
I will appreciate your advice from your own experiences.
Thank you all.
Joe.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Cloud School Management Systems In Nigeria / Scholarship / Northern Nigeria Will Destroy Itself – Emir Sanusi Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.