Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (4871 Views)

Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car / Shocking!!! Lifeless Body Of Lady Found Dangling From Tree (disturbing Photos) / Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by bigmoney88: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2020
Re: . by daddytime(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2020
See body wey ground wan chop...

Everything in life is vain...

4 Likes

Re: . by Bluntguy: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
This is specially dedicated to all of you who are high on drugs and can never live a day without them. Don't try this at home, school or anywhere. If you do, this will be your end.

1 Like

Re: . by Lebrai: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
bigmoney88:
A beautiful young lady from a wealthy village hanged herself from a tree during an all-night session of cocaine, alcohol and partying.

Katrina Fell, daughter of a prominent businesswoman, killed herself just minutes after she suffered a “psychotic breakdown” from using cocaine, an inquest heard.

The 23-year-old unexpectedly began to panic and “freak out” while she was at a friend’s flat, following a wild night of partying with friends in pubs and clubs downtown.

She became suddenly distressed and began repeating the words, “I need to go home,” while rocking back and forth and crying in front of her shocked friends.

Moments after her psychotic meltdown, party-loving Katrina took a taxi and had the driver drop her off near a remote woodland in the affluent village of Waddington, UK.

The next day, the unfortunate girl’s body was found hanging from a tree overlooking a river.

The decedent was described as “bubbly and happy” by friends at the hearing. They said she was “popular and beautiful” and “never would have done this to herself.”

“Kat wouldn’t have done it because she couldn’t cope with life,” said the girl’s mum. “It definitely wasn’t planned. It was completely out of the blue.”

The court heard that on Thursday night, Katrina Fell went out partying with friends. She often took cocaine when she went out partying and used it that night before she went out, the inquest heard.

Rob Murphy, a 35-year-old financial advisor from town Clitheroe, told the court how he met the young woman at a nightclub that evening. “We hit it off right away,” he said.

Mr. Murphy and Katrina went into a lavatory where they had sex in one of the stalls, he said. During their encounter, he observed the girl snort two lines of cocaine off the lavatory countertop.

Around 1 a.m., Katrina sent a text message to her boyfriend, Harry, who was not out with her that evening. Her message said that she “just got home” and was going to bed.

Instead, she and eight other people went over to a friend’s flat to continue partying. At the flat, she took more cocaine, the inquest heard.

Jay Neilson, another young man who had been with Katrina hours before her death, said they were “drinking, talking and listening to music” at the flat.

Mr. Neilson told the inquest that around 6 a.m., he and Katrina were lying together on a sofa, when suddenly, “she just frantically stood up crying, panicking out of the blue.”

“She was crying quite a lot,” Mr. Neilson said. “I started hugging her and massaging her to calm her down, asking what’s wrong, but she wouldn’t tell me. I finished talking to her and she left the flat about five to ten minutes after.”

The girl was later seen getting into a taxi. But instead of going home, the doomed beauty told the driver to drop her off in a wooded area by Waddington Bridge and the River Ribble.

Later the next day, a man was out walking his dog when he found the dead body of Katrina Fell hanging from a tree near the river.

After an investigation, police said there was likely no third party involvement in the young partygoer’s death.

Investigators said that several cuts and bite marks on the girl’s corpse were caused by woodland animals that encountered the body before it was taken in by police.

Coroner Marc Wilhelm concluded that Katrina Fell died by intentional hanging, but he was unable to give a motivation for the alleged suicide.

“It may only have been in the taxi that she took the decision to hang herself,” he said.

More info:
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/tragedy-beautiful-young-woman-affluent-17746891
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/10959136/woman-23-hanged-herself-after-freaking-out-on-cocaine

Pictured below: Katrina Fell.
low grade crack and depression
expert analysis
Re: . by TheSourcerer: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lol poster above
Re: . by TheSourcerer: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lebrai:

low grade crack and depression
expert analysis
I love cocaine
Re: . by Lebrai: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I love cocaine

1 Like

Re: . by kestolove95(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
daddytime:
See body wey ground wan chop...

Everything in life is vain...
nothing enjoy pass ground, no kpekus wey him never chop
Re: . by daddytime(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
kestolove95:
nothing enjoy pass ground, no kpekus wey him never chop

I tell you....different shapes and sizes. Na him go still chop me and your own. laslas no need to use the thing make shakara

Chai
Re: . by Digmygold: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ubunja this is how your daughter will end.
Re: . by binary007: 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Next!
Re: . by kestolove95(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
daddytime:

I tell you....different shapes and sizes. Na him go still chop me and your own. laslas no need to use the thing make shakara

Chai

see dix one, I go use am do shakara but not for ground
Re: . by careytommy37(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nice one cool
Re: . by DealZone: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Katerina why embarassed
You could have come down to Nigeria and be happy
Re: . by ValCon888: 2:10am On Feb 16, 2020
Look at how she went out to have sex casually

Meanwhile her boyfriend dey house dey sleep jejely.

(1) (Reply)

Cussons Baby Moments Season 8 - Meet The Top 10 Finalists! / Beauty Of The Day: Fine Girl Diana Odika / Aww! D'banj Dotes On His Sister As She Marries Her Boo (exclusive Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.