Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 (38529 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art / Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by Originalsly: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
czarr:
why should she be dark skin? Una done start this double standard. If it were the other way round and someone says she should have been fair skinned, abi everybody would say we are the ones making girls bleach...is it only dark people in nigeria?

Is it about skin colour?...or.beauty? Not saying a light skin person shouldn't represent Nigeria.... but this one? ... even if you want a light skin person?....this one? I can bet my life ... if all things are equal... she cannot place first...through 5 in a Nairaland Beauty contest. There are many light skin ladies here more beautiful than her... naturally beautiful.... let alone the dark ones. I would be shocked if she is not kicked out in the first round........ if she even manage to convince them that she is representing Nigeria.

My likes....Ms Scotland....Lebanon.... and the not too clear Senegal because in real life... they are naturally beautiful... almost all the ones I've come across!
Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Okpa042:
Miss nigeria has lost.

No hope.
Nawaoo grin grin the competition never even start self lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
czarr:
There are also fair skinned nigerians, this double standard is not good....there are naturally fair skinned nigerians...let her shine abeg, if they use fair skin for video shoot everyone will shout, modelling too.....na only dark skin dey this country?....agbani darego had her shine let others, fair skin matters.
Dude relax , all i'm trying too say is the dark skin girls aren't getting anymuch appreciation which encourages them to do stupid sh!t to they skin, also majority or nigerian girls are darkskinned and the dark skins are less desirable so this affects most of them emotiotionally and mentally , just saying.

I don't really care about females tbh but atleast show the darkys b!tches some love too
Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by LadyExcellency: 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
GeeJack:
Why they use a light skinned to represent Nigeria (the blackest nation) tho or are all the dark skins too ugly?!..

Also they spelled austria as austia lmfao

Igbo's ate light skin - Fact

Even during slavery, the unit of measuring dark race was brown envelope and most Igbo people scaled through then. Read history

1 Like

Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by czarr(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
GeeJack:

Dude relax , all i'm trying too say is the dark skin girls aren't getting anymuch appreciation which encourages them to do stupid sh!t to they skin, also majority or nigerian girls are darkskinned and the dark skins are less desirable so this affects most of them emotiotionally and mentally , just saying.

I don't really care about females tbh but atleast show the darkys b!tches some love too
was agbani darego less desirable? The thing is the system we have now caters to the emotions of women, which I think is absurd, who cares if dark girls are not happy with their skin, big fvcking deal, why should we care,have you seen women cater to the emotions of men?....look at short guys for instance, how many women make a case for short guys to be included in modelling?...they don't care .... But everyone makes a big deal for fat women and dark skin girls, even guys who should know better fall into this temptation...the white knight temptation....we act like women are fragile and can't handle their emotions, meanwhile they are a lot more capable of handling it..... but why should they accept things like this when guys are There to make sure they don't get hurt because if how they look.

1 Like

Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Even during slavery, the unit of measuring dark race was brown envelope and most Igbo people scaled through then. Read history

Lmfao, idfc about your stupid tribe and did u just use slavery to justify urself ? omg u just keep proving how stupid your tribe is lol . Also the average light skin of west africans at the slavery era wasn't even close to what that b!tch model looks like, so stfu u loser and go suck a f.ucken d!ck i don't even know why u quoted me when u're a W*man .. Imagine being a woman and descriminating othere w*men cuz ur lighter than them lmao
Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
czarr:
was agbani darego less desirable? The thing is the system we have now caters to the emotions of women, which I think is absurd, who cares if dark girls are not happy with their skin, big fvcking deal, why should we care,have you seen women cater to the emotions of men?....look at short guys for instance, how many women make a case for short guys to be included in modelling?...they don't care .... But everyone makes a big deal for fat women and dark skin girls, even guys who should know better fall into this temptation...the white knight temptation....we act like women are fragile and can't handle their emotions, meanwhile they are a lot more capable of handling it..... but why should they accept things like this when guys are There to make sure they don't get hurt because if how they look.
Relax bro "i don't really care about w*men" i just made my comment bc i felt like
Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by toprealman: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sniper101:
Come to think of it, none of these ladies are Big/Fat

Yet, people on Inmessage keep saying they are "Big, Bold & Beautiful"

Please, what's beautiful about being 'fat' undecided
Just stick to your brand......others should be allowed to decide on what is best for them.
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. If Eniola Badamus should tell you how many DM's people slide into her social media accounts....you will understand the difference between 6 and half a dozen.

1 Like

Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by LadyExcellency: 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
GeeJack:

Lmfao, idfc about your stupid tribe and did u just use slavery to justify urself ? omg u just keep proving how stupid your tribe is lol . Also the average light skin of west africans at the slavery era wasn't even close to what that b!tch model looks like, so stfu u loser and go suck a f.ucken d!ck i don't even know why u quoted me when u're a W*man .. Imagine being a woman and descriminating othere w*men cuz ur lighter than them lmao

You lack home training.

Are you an isolationist devoid of happiness to harbour these foolish imaginations.

Get lost.

1 Like

Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
LadyExcellency:

You lack home training.

Are you an isolationist devoid of happiness to harbour these foolish imaginations.

Get lost.

Lmao i lack home training? says the w*man who just used slavery to justify herself . Ok BOOMER
Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by SenecaTheYonger: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
All of them had a close up shot of their face except 9ja
Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by Sarah20A(f): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
Miss Cameroon and miss Iran are very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by Jodha(f): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
I'm rooting for miss Cameroon....she looks more original than any of those girls there...

The Nigerian lass looks like Miss Fake

2 Likes

Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by Xclusiveme: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
In terms of beauty, no country can beat India
Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by ZooOga: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
abeg, where be the rich deep melanin models? why all dis bleach, half caste being the hallmark of African/9ja beauty?

s/o to Cameroon, Senegal, and Gambia for keeping it real. wink

1 Like

Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by Kingkezie: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
I Can't even see Miss Nigeria Face..
What type of wack photographer took those pictures.
It should be beauty POTRAIT picture not a full Landscape Picture where we can't see her face??
What's the point of showing your beauty if we can't see your face.
Other Countries took full beauty POTRAIT picture of all their models.
That Nigerian Photographer should be sacked..wtf you don't know principal of photography...SMH

I THOUGHT OF THE SAME THING MY DEAR, I WAS WONDERING WHAT SORT OF SHITTY STUDIO DID THAT PHOTO WORK..

1 Like

Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by Ernezee(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Okpa042:
Miss nigeria has lost.

No hope.

bad energy stay far away

2 Likes

Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by shamkay(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
I laffed
wunmi590:
cool

Alex my guy, any thread like this, just know its Alex, continue cashing out big time and In a legit way bro.
Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by Jgoldie: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
bbstarr:
I like Miss Senegal

She is hot

Like black chocolate with red cherry

Oh lawd
Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by Tedpgrass: 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
A few of them are.… "Mama mia"

A significant number without Saclux paints will be... "Mama. Abeg clear"

Let me stride off.

Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
LadyExcellency:

I go help you tell them!

2 Likes

Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by sanyaoyega(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
Miss Nigeria is going down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by Olomba1: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Okpa042:
Miss nigeria has lost.

No hope.
try and b optimistic for onces.

1 Like

Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by potopotoking: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
[s]
GeeJack:

[/s]

See painment lol. I'm sure you are dudu-colored and dudu-smelling like all your omo dudu compatriots. Go blame your newly discovered archaic admixed "ghost" ancestors. Hating devil, you want us to end up subhuman like you, but wetin consine pure human being wit monkey

Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
potopotoking:
[s][/s]

See painment lol. I'm sure you are dudu-colored and dudu-smelling like all your omo dudu compatriots. Go blame your newly discovered archaic admixed "ghost" ancestors. Hating devil, you want us to end up subhuman like you, but wetin consine pure human being wit monkey
Nikkur you mad? i am not even dark skinned and i do not care ( also i'm from the SS so i'm sure i am probably lighter than u are, they aint that many darkys from my side) , and you suck nikkur now f.Uck off nikkur
Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by sureguy078(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
With all these miss”es”
I’m seeing here
Especially miss Germany , Lebanon

Miss nija go go sleep las las

1 Like

Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by Adufeamos: 12:05am On Feb 16, 2020
Nigeria Philippines Algeria poland Lebanon Morocco and USA are the most pretty naturally if u remove the pancake on deir faces.yea lol
Re: Favour Amarachi Umeike For Miss Originale World Contest 2020 by London2011(f): 3:26am On Feb 16, 2020
Miss Nigeria looks like a man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here / See How This Lady Transformed To A Muscular Lady / Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.