Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

How To Sell Your Knowledge, Pains, Experience, Expertise, Skills And Talents - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell Your Knowledge, Pains, Experience, Expertise, Skills And Talents (572 Views)

FCMB Celebrates Happy Customers, Peerless Service And Talents / NURTW: The Pains and Agony A Union Is Causing Nigerians - AutoReportNG / How To Convert Your Knowledge/expertise Into Cash... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Your Knowledge, Pains, Experience, Expertise, Skills And Talents by FavourWhyte(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Good afternoon

How is your day going? I know it is going smoothly well.

I remember when I used to know a lot about things but it couldn't result to any monetary income until I realized I was doing things wrongly.

I started experiencing changes when I knew what to do with all those PLENTY SENSE I had then.

This night on whatsapp by 9pm, I am having a session with a group of people on HOW TO SELL YOUR KNOWLEDGE, PLENTY SENSE, EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE and EARN BIG.

This is one class you can't afford to miss for anything.

I am reduced the price so that YOU my friend can attend.

I will be giving you a copy of my new book THE RECIPES as part of the class.

You may shout "wow", yes it is a big "wow"

The registration fee is ONLY #1000 with the book

But if you don't have #1000 you can pay #500 but you will not get the book

So with the book #1000
Without the book #500

See your greatness is my concern that is why I organized this class so that you can make MONEY from all the experience you have gotten over time.

Make your transfer into this account

Favour Whyte
Polaris bank formerly Skye bank

Send proof of payment to this number on whatsapp +2349099012082

Remember with book #1000
Without the book #500

This is one class that will open you up to MONETIZING YOUR TALENTS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL

See you in class!

I love you but God loves you more

(1) (Reply)

Keystone Bank Restates Commitment To Environmental Sustainability / Nigeria Australia Economic Forum / Nigerian Economic Growth At 4-year High On Oil And Credit Boost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.