Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Buyers And Sellers From Dubai. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buyers And Sellers From Dubai. (674 Views)

Scrap(waste Recyclable) Buyers And Sellers Connect. / Paygital An Escrow Platform For Buyers And Sellers On Social Media And Online. / Be A Distributor Of A New Brand Of Cigarette From Dubai. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buyers And Sellers From Dubai. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
No special training needed, delivery is fast and only takes 3days. This is for wholesalers who want to make maximum profit from their investment.

Just tell us what you're interested in and we help source it from Dubai and send it down to Nigeria at no extra charge.

Be a part of our WhatsApp family for fellow business men and women.
Re: Buyers And Sellers From Dubai. by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2020
What do you want?

Re: Buyers And Sellers From Dubai. by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 16, 2020
Get in touch...

Re: Buyers And Sellers From Dubai. by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 16, 2020
Join our WhatsApp family.

Re: Buyers And Sellers From Dubai. by GreatestHeight(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Buyers And Sellers From Dubai. by GreatestHeight(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
I can't join the WhatsApp group as the link isn't connecting. Can I drop my whatsApp number for you to add me to the group?

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed To Finance Electrical Contracts / Gallstones Available / Gtbank Perpetrating This Fraud Means No Depositors' Money Is Save With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.