Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian (63846 Views)

U.S Woman Who Killed Her Mother And Hid Corpse In Suitcase Is Re-Arrested (Pics) / US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims / 10 Nigerians Arrested In India For Fake Fund Transfer Case (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
It's called AKATA-ISM, even Obama papa do am so why the fuss? grin

4 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
Abalado:
I don't understand this story, can someone explain to me please?

In which language baba?
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by segun18(m): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
dalass:
Village people really on the guy matter.

Since 2016? grin

My sister na true ... because is what most people take find their level for Yankee oo

2 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by timesup234: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
I pray they jail people like Beautyaddy who is using her citizenship to do fake marriage due to her lazy nature of being unable to work in a failed American dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by abbey621(m): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
WARNING SIGN #1: Who pays $1500 for a greencard when the normal rate is between 7k to 15k?

WARNING SIGN #2: trying such a thing in this age of Trump where no white person can be trusted.

5 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by neweraomo: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hmm
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by BiafraIpob25: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
The name said it all
The people from this Western Nigeria is known for scam
After writing Senior Waec na to join Yahoo (Scam) be their next target.

No matter what you pass in life always make sure you have a good forwarding address... even though your poor your good record will locate you one day and your story will change.

Truth is life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by MikePaulGh(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
Abalado:

Mr. Monsuru went, saw but last, last, village people conquered him .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by dalass(f): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
segun18:

My sister na true ... because is what most people take find their level for Yankee oo

Yes now. It has been working for them but his own don carry am enter jail... Last last e dey come back to meet his village people grin

1 Like

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Arrangee wedding plenty for yankee hen! Wetin my eyes see dia wey our people dey do, no be small. I blame Nigerian govt and leaders for this nonsense

3 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by aremuforlife(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
Normal things on the street.
Gbogbo wa thieve ani tile bamoba ni barawo
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Wickedfacts: 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
Subzero047:

n rule 2

You forgot to tag Ohaneze and Judas Iscariot your ancestor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Who da hell still uses this format?

1 Like

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Klington: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ipob antagonists will be so disappointed

1 Like

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by SmartMugu: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ykc2:
A person from the most sophisticated tribe in this world is trying to obtain American permanent resident true fraud?what is he doing with American passport?dont he know that lagos alone is richer than New York California ?the guy fall my hanhd
Is there a place called New York California? If you meant two different places, the California state alone is almost the size of the nation Nigeria. Do you know what that means?

4 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by opportunities12(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
And banned for life from entering into the United State......
budaatum:

After which he will be deported!

2 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Abalado:
Mz Strauss and Mr Ogunbiyi entered into a fake marriage so that Ogunbiyi can get American green card. Mr Ogunbiyi paid Aunty Strauss 1500 dollars for this fake marriage. The government caught them when they hacked into his phone and saw the text message oga sent to madam where he was asking her for her address (how can married people not even have each other's addresses?)

Madam has confessed, oga has confessed, and they will both go to prison for a short while.

4 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Demonicide(f): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

See huzzling

What a collabo
But the name ajia sounds like African name
The American woman na even a low budget asss Moda fuckkker

Imagine na 1500 dollars them take bribe her

Make i drag small weed then later make i see whether i fit bomb America this night.
China work don tire me
Way some ppl dey collect 10-15k.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Rubicon67(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Abalado:

Would you also prefer a sketch and sign language to clearly explain the situation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by ogbonti: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Abalado:

what don’t you understand ? lol

you don’t understand because you don’t want to believe it is true

all of you here yanning thrash on nairaland that once you get to yankee u just marry and gbam.. u don get American kpali, like say u dey buy pure water .. when we tell una that is not exactly how it is you call us bad belle people who are jealous u got an ordinary B1/B2 visa

i have said it times without number here and i will say it again - the US is not what is seems from the lies u read about it on nairaland

never attempt to tell lies to the authorities when u get here . do everything right and honestly to the best of your ability and pray to God to help u. don’t boast, the wisdom in your head in naija on how u wil survive in America when u come will be a heap of foolishness once u arrive here

and please those who traveled before you, when u are still in naija, kindly respect them .. don’t call them names as dumb, lazy, wast of visa, didn’t make it , bla bla bla because e no easy

this one that they caught he may be one of those who was yanning opata on nairaland on how he will make it within 6 months and put everyone who has been here for 10 to 20 years to shame and return to naiaja with bugatti and spend dollars in bundles

how market?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Uyi168: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

See huzzling

What a collabo
But the name ajia sounds like African name
The American woman na even a low budget asss Moda fuckkker

Imagine na 1500 dollars them take bribe her

Make i drag small weed then later make i see whether i fit bomb America this night.
China work don tire me
Drop FMT for boys naa

3 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by koolaid87: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Issokay.. Arrangee marriage AKA contract Marriage don dey cast for yankee be this ooo... Soon now, Nigerians won't be able to get Green card anymore in yankee sef except through thorough scrutinizing... God Airpus ooo

Arrange Still dey work. But the guy na dummies. 1500 for fake marriage? So ridiculous

The Babe no fit support cos her benefit is soo low.
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Uyi168: 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
. grin

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Rubicon67(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
BiafraIpob25:
The name said it all
The people from this Western Nigeria is known for scam
After writing Senior Waec na to join Yahoo (Scam) be their next target.

No matter what you pass in life always make sure you have a good forwarding address... even though your poor your good record will locate you one day and your story will change.

Truth is life

You are entitled to your opinion but it is senseless to generalise. Let's not forget #ObinnaGate / #InvictusGate...does that mean all Igbos are scammers?

4 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by ogbonti: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
koolaid87:

Arrange Still dey work. But the guy na dummies. 1500 for fake marriage? So ridiculous

this is the dumbest response since nairaland was created

so the benefit is low and she decided to go to prison too abi?

this is the problem with some Nigerians

when they see someone being punished for breaking the law, they will conclude there are other reasons why the person is being punished besides being caught for breaking the law

oya sabi sabi go motivate her naw

give her more benefit .... agbaya!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Mistaicey2288: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
koolaid87:

Lol.. Na Mumu dem be jawe.. The arrangee marriage go soon cast if care is not taken.
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by ogbonti: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
abbey621:
WARNING SIGN #1: Who pays $1500 for a greencard when the normal rate is between 7k to 15k?

WARNING SIGN #2: trying such a thing in this age of Trump where no white person can be trusted.

what is wrong in doing the right thing?

if a man wants to marry am not against it why not marry for love? must it be fraudulent?
meeeeen nigerians are terrible!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by BiafraIpob25: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Rubicon67:

You are entitled to your opinion but it is senseless to generalise. Let's not forget #ObinnaGate / #InvictusGate...does that mean all Igbos are scammers?
I bet you did not bother to read my whole comments before quote me.
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by franchasng: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Take it from me, he voted for Buhari in 2015 out of tribal-religious sentiments and to spite Igbos and thought he could runaway when BuharI started showing clear signs of failure in 2015, but as they say, evil men do now live with them, no longer after them...this is the plight of thousands of Yoruba Muslims and gullible Yoruba Christians that voted for the failure called Buhari in 2015 out of tribal sentiments undecided

They thought voting Buhari will eradicate all igbos from earth and impoverish the remaining that survived but here we are, they are now scampering all over the world seeking for a better life after intentionally voting in a failed man as leader just to spite Igbos and to prove political sophistication and dominance

9 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by abbey621(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
ogbonti:

what is wrong in doing the right thing?

if a man wants to marry am not against it why not marry for love? must it be fraudulent?
meeeeen nigerians are terrible!!!!

Not everyone marries for love, in this particular case the woman was aware that it was a means to an end. I can't fault a man for seeking greener lands but one must do so wisely, play the game and know the rules.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years / 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS / Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.